Posts by ZombiePopsicle

Speaking of Dean, this is my favorite Dean song :pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes honestly all of Dean's songs are so good which makes the album drought even worse ;(

In my delusional dreams both Dean and Rihanna haven't dropped an album bc they are working on making an awesome collab but it will only stay a dream :sadface:

I listen to the DPRs casually lmao

welcome welcome! yk krnb twitter is not that bad

More dpr listeners yay! Krnb twitter and khh twitter seems really funny from what I've seen but I think I need more confidence to properly interact there.

It took me so long to gain courage to sign up here lol. Maybe in the future

Also I can see you stan bibi and also txt maybe? If you do then you have awesome taste in music 👌

OMG THIS IS THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID THEY KNOW THEM. I'm really glad I came here now ^^

Also I love the songs you posted. It looks like you like a lot of Ian's songs

Hey I'm new here but I've been lurking for quite sometime and was reluctant to make an account but I decided that there isn't enough DPR appreciation in this world and thought this would be a good place to spread it so here I am I guess :shyy:

I was just wondering if anyone hear liked DPR because it would be nice to have someone to talk about them with since most of my friends aren't interested in korean music and twitter is kinda scary lol