Posts by Isastar

ofc not! they are a gift to speed up the process of you buying the first badge. i don't think anyone asks for their akorns back tho, i've never seen that happen :whatr: people are nice, when someone gifts you akorns they are yours to use however you please, you don't have to return anything :) next time you might be able to help someone else :)

Thank you so so much then! I didn't actually see someone asking for them back, but I did see one user offering to give them back in the future, so I didn't know if it's not a thing.

Thank you, I'll use them well <3

Isastar

the way you're going you'll be a terrible farmer ^^ you don't have to compile all replies in one post, post two per post, think of akorns :pepe-use-head:

Good idea! I hope people don't get banned for too many posts in a row though ^^

Omg of course! also no pressure to join either <3 We welcome ANYONE to chat with us and just hang out <3 You are lovely no matter what! :pepelove1::pepeflushed::pepefrog:

That sounds wonderful to me! I am a bit limited with my time online, at least during the work week, but I would definitely love to join :-)<3

You're so so kind and lovely too! :pepelove1: Thank you again for welcoming me like this <3<3

No pressure! <3 you are welcome to come join us and post your favorite photos of members on their islands anytime you'd like :froghype:

Thank you, I would love to join, just need to check if there are any requirements! I know I won't always have time to post every day, but I do want to be as active as possible :happyr:<3

Hi cutie :pepe-flirt:

who's ur 4 minute bias?

Hi! :-) I was always more of a casual listener (I knew Hyuna a bit more through Invincible Youth) but Sohyun often caught my eye :pepelove1:

HEY NOW We work hard on those ;(

Don't worry, I won't steal them! I was just curious, they look really amazing :-)

I knowww. I'm not endorsing that at all, just saying that's what some people do- :peperun:

Isastar going to sound like ripia here, but if you end up liking the forums, you should consider subscribing to allkill (if you have the money for it) anyways. Lots of customization and aesthetic options and other exclusive things.

:pepelove2:

I'll definitely look into it, depending on how pricey it is. But the customised profile do look really lovely, definitely much better than the simple bare ones :love:

The leaders will add you!

Noo, don't be ashamed hehe, everyone should listen/enjoy what they like. And yeah, there is also this time limit hehe. ^^

I used to listen to some groups in the past, but always get more drawn to girl group songs , probably because it's easier to sing along ^^

Hello and welcome :-) have a good time.

I don't stan Twice but I'm a casual listener. What's your favorite song(s)?

Hi and thank you so much! :-)<3

I really love Feel Special, Perfect World, Fake & True, Cry for Me, Fancy and from their B-sides Go Hard, Handle It, Trick It, Hell in Heaven, Firework, Shadow, SOS. :-)

Sorry, they have so many good songs, it's hard to recommend just a few! And I still haven't listened to all of their albums.

Allkpop is a safe haven! :pepelove1: so ur in good hands with us!

thats why twitter is hell :joy:

It sounds wonderful, I'm so happy I decided to create an account :lover3:

Aaaand I haven't used twitter in a good while, mainly because of that. :-P

just got here and already know what farming and this pepe :pepe_akorns: means ^^

happy farming :-) i'm going to donate 100 akorns to give you encouragement for future farming :pepegrin:

That's mainly because I wanted to know how to get these shiny gif badges that so many users have! ^^

Oh wow, this is so kind and generous of you, thank you so much! <3 Should I give you back, when I'm able to? Sorry if it's a bad question, I don't mean to be rude, just saw some users talking about giving the acorns back and don't know if it's a thing.

If you have allkill, you get access to special emotes. There is a whole array of Twice ones.

:nayeon1::nayeon2::nayeon3::nayeon4::nayeon5::mina1::mina2::mina3::jihyo1::dahyun3::dahyun2::daehyun1::jihyo5::jihyo4::jihyo3::jihyo2::mina5::mina4::dahyun4::dahyun5::sana1::sana2::sana3::sana4::sana5::chaeyoung1::chaeyoung2::jeongyeon1::tzuyu5::tzuyu4::tzuyu3::tzuyu2::tzuyu1::chaeyoung3::chaeyoung5::chaeyoung4::jeongyeon2::jeongyeon3::jeongyeon4::jeongyeon5:

Wow, I didn't know that, they look amazing! :love: Thank you so much for explaining and showing me the gifs, some of them are priceless ^^<3<3

omg you're such a sweetheart!! <3

You can visit us here - ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ONCE CULT ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I'm one of the leaders so if you apply I'll let the others know so we can accept you! <3 <3 <3

Thank you so so much, this is so kind of you! <3<3 I didn't expect such a warm welcome, I feel a little overwhelmed with all the positive things :lover3:

I will go and say hi in the Twice thread and then look into the rules of joining the Guild <3 I haven't been active in any fandoms for a couple of years but would love to find a lovely group of people to chat about Twice, since I grew to love them so quickly :-)

There is a Once guild, maybe they can add you! ^^

I also love Twice! I don't follow them so closely, but as much as I can. Excited for the comeback!

I plan to try and join, once I found out how ^^

And that's great! I'm a little ashamed to say that I rarely listen to boy groups, but maybe in the future if I have more time :-)

Hello and welcome! :froghype:

Hi, thank you! :claps:

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

Hi, thans so much! :-)

Hi i stan snsd,twice,red velvet,aespa & g-idle too :mina3:

Hi, it's great to meet you! So many groups in common :lover3:

Yess they are releasing limited badges (those are the gif badges people have) for formula of love and probably doughnut as well. The nice thing about Twice's many comebacks is that we get a lot of limited badges for them. <3

Yess let's anticipate and celebrate the release of Formula of Love when it comes out!

:jihyo3:

I actually saw a thread about them right as I was signing up, I was wondering where does everyone get these cool gif badges and I definitely want some too! haha

Let's celebrate together! Only a few days left :groovins: (btw, may I ask where did you get the Jihyo gif? Is there a place with Twice reaction gifs somewhere on the forums, or should I look for them online? I only have the big gifs but this small one looks perfect for posts ^^ )

Yesh FOL is gonna have limited badges. We started the petition already and if you need help, myself and my wife are known to suddenly find akorns to try to help others :smirks2:

Thank you so much, you're too kind! <3:-) I'll try my best to get many points before the badges are released (I don't know if I read it right and we have until the end of November?). I would really love to get at least one :omgr:

HI WELCOME <3 WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE ONCE GUILD?~

Thank you and hi! :borahae: I'd love to! They're definitely my biggest favourites now, I'll see how I can join you all, because I'm really excited to meet fellow Once :lover4:

Welcome to the forums! it is more than a joy to meet you and have you here! i hope you come to make many friendships here and have a wonderful time! :pepelove1:

Thank you for the warm welcome! :-) It's lovely to meet you too! :pepelove1:

Welcome! I am the goofy artsy bish on the fourm who stans too many groups and still listens to 1st gen on a daily basis. My waifu is Pikachu-Senpai, if you need help with aesthetics let us know! We can help you make them or help by making them ourselves :pinky-longing: We both are part of Once Guild and would love to have you join us! I host Once watch parties of movies and Twice concerts in our discord occasionally, we also host lots of games :dahyun4:

Hi and thank you! :pepelove1: I'd love to join Once Guild, I just need to find out how :-) Watch parties and games sound like lots of fun :love:

I used to make my own graphics, but just didn't have time now and used some of my favourite gifs instead, to have a quick signature :eyes: But it's so nice of you to offer your help! If I won't be able to put anything nice together myself, I'll definitely ask (I love your signatures and whole aesthetics! I'm waiting for the formula of love, hopefully there will be lots of good material for the graphics :-)

baby once, how wonderful :cutes::cutes::cutes:

Yep, I don't know why it took me so long ^^ Thank you! :borahae:

ohh btw Isastar, since you like TWICE, you should totally visit the once cult guild! There is a lovely once presence on the forum.

:pepelove1:

Bet you're excited for forumula of love! I can't wait for it! It looks so good!

:pepecute:

Thank you! :lover3: I plan to look for it, definitely! I browsed the forum a little, there's so much to read, I'm still getting a hang of everything .

And yes, I'm beyond excited! I love all the teasers, can't wait for the album release ^^

Isastar

you need to learn what akorns and start farming :pepegrin:

Ah yes, I already read a bit about them ^^ Need to work so I can get my badges :pepe_akorns:

Welcome back to kpop!

Who's your TWICE bias?

Thank you! :-) My bias is Jihyo <3 But I'm still getting to know the girls, because I only became their fan back in June, when they released Perfect Love. I really adore them all :-)

I love your Tzuyu signature! She looks so pretty with dark hair.

ntmyyy

im zuzu <3

my ults are stray kids, nct, txt, aespa, itzy, and gidle!!

Hi zuzu! :-) I see we have some faves in common, I love g-idle and also listen to aespa and itzy sometimes.

Hi everyone! I didn't see a welcome section, hope it's okay to post here :-)

My name's Isa and I've been a kpop fan for 10 years - I pretty much only follow girl groups. <3

My newest favourite and a current obsession is Twice, but my other groups are SNSD, f(x), Blackpink, (G)I-idle, Red Velvet and I enjoy listening to 4minute, miss A and aespa's songs too.

It's been a few years since I was active in any kpop forums but because Twice managed to bring me back to kpop this summer, I just had to find a place to fangirl over them :S^^ I'm excited to chat with you all, hope you're having a great day :danceb: :borahae: