Posts by Final-Remains

Kind of bored how every problem every GG faces is explained with "tHeIr cOmpAny iS tRaSh".

It's just really basic.

The fact is no one knows why a few of the members didn't choose to re sign at the end of their 7 years. Maybe they had just made a bit of money and had enough of idol life and wanted to move on. Maybe some of them are trying to negotiate for too much and the numbers just don't work for Woollim.

I would argue that Woollim didn't 'mismanage' Lovelyz at all, except for maybe only allowing them to mature too late with Obliviate (by which time people had made up their minds on the group either way). Lovelyz always had well supported quality comebacks and always sold solidily for a mid tier GG.

BTW, as soon as someone uses the term 'flop' I get the instant impression that they are 13 at most.

Rothy with the sublime Cold Love, and...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I would agree that woo!ah! are in a similar position right now to early OMG... A great GG waiting for that moment.

They are a group of charismatic girls that have a very special GENUINE chemistry who have skill levels and a stage presence that is all way underrated. Their discography is great and their MVs fun. They work super hard (with the support of NV who are a great company and clearly all in on their girls). I get the same feeling watching and supporting these girls as I did when OMG arrived.

I loved that Arin recently mentioned woo!ah! in an interview and how much she enjoys them but while peer support is essential (it was for OMG over the struggle years), what woo!ah! need though is that breakthrough... Not a viral hit like Momoland but something that will create a larger solid long lasting fandom... A Queendom moment.

StayC are to woo!ah! what Gfriend were to OMG. A musically similar group that has hit the hype wave and are sucking a lot of the air out of the room. Like OMG to GFriend though, I also prefer woo!ah! to StayC at this point.

(No hate to StayC, they are great and have achieved an organic success that is amazing for a non big label GG, it's just a personal preference).