Posts by MIRAExNOW

[JUNHYUK] I want to meet NOW next time. Thank you to giving questions for us.

[LIEN] I'll be back👍 See you next, bye. I LOVE YOU

[DOUHYUN] Today is so good. See you next time.

[KHAEL] I love you 3000.

[DONGPYO] Thank you for being with us today. I love you.

[SIYOUNG] Thank you to giving questions for us and I love you.

[YUBIN] Thank you for giving support to MIRAE. Good moring, Good evening and Good night NOWs in the world.

[DONGPYO] Happy Birthday🍰

[DONGPYO]

- Can you recommend me a sad movie? : On Your Wedding Day (It's Korean movie.)

[LIEN] Pineapple pizza... umm.. Do you like it? Why are you like it? lololkkkkk

[DONGPYO]

- First of all, I want to do a lot of concerts and fan meetings where I can meet NOWs!

And I want to go to Jeju Island with my family.

- If I can go to any country, I want to go everywhere.

I want to go and meet NOWs!

- I really, really want to go there!

I hope things get better soon so that I want to meet NOWs and try Filipino food, too!

[KHAEL]

- I made a lot. Ha ha.

First of all, there are 872 pages of lyrics and ideas written on the phone memo.

[LIEN]

- I'm the type to work on my own song according to the feel that came to mind at that time, so I don't think I've been inspired anywhere yet!

[YUBIN]

- Members are giving so much love and they take care of me.

[DOUHYUN]

- I'm studying, but I haven't made a song yet

If you're looking forward to the future, you can look forward to it. But for the time being, I'll study and practice more and give you a present later.

Hi MIRAE!!! Congratulations on your amazing comeback, hope you guys have a great day❤️

My question Are is what makes you all unique? What motivates you to work hard?

What do you like doing in your spare time? Lastly, what do you guys wanna say to us (NOW)?

We (NOW) love you all very much❤️❤️❤️

[KHAEL]

- What motivates you to work hard? : NOW's support and love

- What do you like doing in your spare time : NOW!! And delicious food.

- Actually, I work on music even in my free time. For me, that's resting and it's something that makes me laugh!

- Lastly, what do you guys wanna say to us (NOW)?

: 'Splash' promotions are already almost over.😭

Time really flies. Thanks to the NOWs' support and love, we finished our first comeback "Splash" without getting hurt. I always love you NOW 🖤

[SIYOUNG]

1. JUNHYUK called us together and we became to MIRAE in 'KILLA'. And then, 'Splash' is about swimming out of the sea toward a new future together.

2. I can't live without my iPhone, nutritional supplements and toys.

3. JUNHYUK : Captain America / LIEN : Hulk / DOUHYUN : Hawkeye / KHAEL : Black Panther / DONGPYO : Thor / SIYOUNG : Iron Man / YUBIN : Ant-Man

[JUNHYUK]

* SIYOUNG slept late after watching a movie until late at night, and there was a sound of KHAEL typing on the keyboard until after 3 a.m.

* My favorite part in 'Splash' is dance break part and the breathing part is the most important part because you can see how mature we are.

* LIEN is the most quickly to learn the choreographys.

[JUNHYUK] My favorite lyric from Bang-Up is '넘어져도 get up 꿈을 위해 stay up 우린 빛나니까'.

Just like the lyrics, 'Even if we fall, get up and run for our dreams', 'Because we shine' really touched my heart. We're still rookies and we have a lot of dreams, so I'm looking forward to the future.

[DOUHYUN] The members often talk in their sleep, but there is no big problem using the room.

[KHAEL] Landscapes, dramas or movies!

[SIYOUNG] I'm actually ambidextrous. Things are mainly right-handed, so it's a little uncomfortable, but I'm ambidextrous, so it's okay!

[LIEN] If I have a chance later, I hope my self-composed song will be included in the album.

These days, there are times when I get help from BM to compose, so I want to collaborate if I have a chance later.