Posts by mahiteb

aespa was literally hated back then with multiple accusations, hated because of their ai-concept and being compared with senior groups. the only privilege i see that they're under SM. you can't deny aespa is the most popular 4th group nowadays their song still on charts 3 months in a row. if international popularity, aespa isn't just popular in china and korea but also in south-east countries like indonesia and many more. popularity means GP and aespa got that.

honey~it's not like being under hybe is a heaven!!

Enhypen also were hated by armys...people say they support enha but actually not all of them at all!!!

And the fact that 80% of kpopers cancelled enha after the bullying drama that sunoo'solos bring where even korean public was by enha side.....u may not know that but kpopers those days sent a hundred of dead messages to a boy aged 15 years old "niki"

So easpa weren't the only one being hated...enha too suffered a lot from it~

And talking about the south-east countries....actually it's the same for enha

The fact that TTA chose enhypen as one of the most popular groups in the world,being nominated as the only rookies in the list for the top10 awards for these countries can say it all!!

On the previous voting....they were in top3 in Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, Mexico, USA....And they won on the Philippine category in TOP1 against exo- -ls and qualificated to the final round ~

They always trends there in every event....sometimes we suddenly find the members trending in those countries only after dropping a selca on twitter~

.well...that's it...wish u a good day~☆

LMAOOOOOOO delusional

no that just means they are more popular and they feel that Aespa is the group with most potential that's why every older singer are mentionning them as the group they are currently keeping an eye on them

because aespa is a relevant name in korea and in the entertainement industry these days

the same things can't be say about enhypen :/

It's weird how yall are still talking about korea while we all already know that they are more popular there👀

What i'm talking about is the international popularity~

Unfortunately engenes here aren't active at all and most of comments here are mys except me and some

But I'm wondering how things will go if u guys post this thread on Twitter where 90% of international engenes and mys are active.... hmmmm i think we already know the answer~

I'm sorry but European charts pale in comparison to China and Korea the places where the money is coming from. Aespa is the most and only popular 4rth gen group charting on Chinese charts and Chinese music market is arguably more valuable than Italy and Germany. Aespa having China and korea and SEA in their grip is just more relevant.

actually no one deny the fact that easpa are more popular in both Korea and China and that's why more kpops groups heard about them.....I'm not saying the opposite at all!!!

WHAT I'm talking about is international popularity!!! And that's why I bring the European charts!!

And actually the ones that enhypen entered are considered as a huge platforms there...and enhypen are already having more power in USA~

And talking about Chinese market being more valuable....we all know that after USA markets Japan comes at the second spot!!!

And enhypen has a hug power and popularity there where no one can deny else

aespa has already 3 endorsement, being loved by senior groups and already being signed by american label, theres nothing to argue about its basically aespa end of discussion.

Actually...enhypen without any american label entered to top 18 on billboard,....they even entered on the biggest 3 charts there...without talking about the European charts where non of kpops groups could enter except bts&enhypen&bp as Italy and Germany and much more

And talking about being loved by seniors....that mean easpa has a huge privilege right?👀

Aespa also do not handle their instagram and twitter. They still have more engagements.

⤵⤵⤵⤵

& for Twitter we already know~

.anyway...have a nice day^^👍

Actually, I don't want to engage with you since you will make this another 10 pages :-D

But I'm here just to drop the receipt you asked before

in Spotify the popularity should be about the same looking at the variables (NL surpassed DZ & Fever total streams) bar the monthly listeners and followers (because lacks of releases)

Screenshot (14).png

Honey u need to understand that streaming single songs is much easier then streaming the whole mini album+other singles and debut alb. ....it's not like engenes focus only on streaming d-d and fever😊😊👀

As always....ur replies and comments are always the best😍😍❤

That's why I also added both YT and Spotify. And aespa still leads. I'm not considering only one platform; it's unfair.

You may question that 1 YT view isn't exactly the same as 1 Spotify stream and thus you can't add them because you can't add two values of different dimensions. But then I don't have a better solution.

Hmmm ok....did u add itunes too?? I think enha are really doing well on it!!

.anyway...as i said at the end of my previous comment....comparing a bg with gg with much differences is already stupid

Lmaooo please aespa karina and winter nl teaser are the most like 4th gen post on twitter

Let's talk when one of the enhypen member do better :)

Girl....do u even know that enha's official teasers pics aren't even on enha account??? Belift updated them on her account with less then 200k maybe??? Where non-kpopers never think to look for it!!!!

What i'm talking about is enhypen and easpa'selcas on their own account!!

Enha are the most liked with 4 posts surpassing half million where non of easpa members did ^^

Thats the fandom + armys

why do u guys say these stupid things every time enha and txt achieve something amazing??!!!

Like aren't u tired of it?? It's rediculous!!! Is it normal for u to say that all easpa's fans are SM stans? ??

And no honey!!...armys felt curious about enha on their debut period only....then they just left them and only engenes who stayed!!!

Entering billboard is all because of enha and engenes' hard work!!!!....I bet u don't know that enha has such strong fanbase on USA!!

But I'm talking about total streams, not streams per song ?(

In spotify ...Enhypen are the moststreamed~

On YT. ...easpa are the most viewed but but pls don't forget the fact that enha's mvs are all 4min+ with story lines and other stuffs far away than the song.....ofc people will get bored listening to it and mostly go to spotify (and I'm one of them)

And also don't forget that ggs always are better than bgs on k-charts and views especially 4th gen...so it's not really a new thing while bgs take over the physicals

And that's actually the reason why I think this thread is stupid from the beginning. ..Cause mys can argue about charts that easpa overtake while we can't bring our mega album sales since easpa doesn't have an album although we all know that even if it's so nothing gonna change~

I don't know why this thread still going on. There is no comparison really. Look at the poll result. It will be the same everywhere else. Hell, I don't even think most kpop community know who are in Enhyphen. Don't even get me started on Twitter. It Is multiple magnitude worst than youtube ad like many has claimed. It is so easy to manipulate for all kpop groups especially boy groups. All you see is hastag spam nonstop by the same people.

aw. ..really??

Well...it's ur opinion ^^ ^^