Posts by Olive00

I’m playing mythology game Hades. Like all SGG creations, the game is distinguished by gorgeous visuals, a cool soundtrack authored by Darren Korb and unique mechanics. The game's plot is quite simple. The game does not have a specific genre - it is a mixture of action and slasher. There are six types of weapons, but each has four types. It is more convenient to play on the joystick, since the dynamics of the game are quite frantic. However, the difficulty of the game is not so high, sooner or later it will turn out to escape. The game has only four worlds with several rooms in each and a boss at the end, which change. In general, if you were looking for something similar, then you should not pass by. The game is really worth your attention.

Hermes bag. It’s my most expensive purchase. I bought it on sale for $ 2,000. I'm afraid to imagine how much I would pay for it without a discount. 2,000 is an incredibly big amount for me for clothes or accessories. Although I love branded things, I try not to buy very expensive clothes. I love promotions, sales, discounts because there you can buy a cool thing for a low price.

I try to do exercises 4-5 times a week for half an hour. I started doing this recently, 2 weeks ago. I am more interested not in losing weight, but in improving my health. At work, I sit at the computer. Because of this, my back always hurts. So I want to strengthen the muscles of the whole body. If I exercise regularly, I feel more energetic, active and enduring. I hope that I will not stop doing exercises, because sometimes I am very lazy, especially after a hard day's work.

I have been dyeing my hair dark for many years. In quarantine, my natural hair began to grow, and it is blond. Then I realized that I no longer want to be a brunette, but I want to return to my natural color. I couldn't go to the beauty salon because everything was closed, so I tried to do it at home. There were many attempts and I finally did it. My husband says that I look 10 years younger and I am very flattered)

I work remotely, so I only go outside when I need to go to the store. That's why I don't need to dress up. At home I wear only comfortable pants, sweaters and so on. Secondly, I try not to spend a lot of money. Now is the time when it is easy to lose a job because it is difficult for a company to quarantine. I hope that in six months, I will put on a beautiful evening dress and go to a party, as it was before

It was salad. I try to eat properly. I lost a little weight during quarantine last spring. I think it's because I had more time and I was more attentive to my nutrition. But at the end of the summer I returned to my usual way of life, so I gained 4 kg. But now it's lockdown, and I plan to monitor my diet again. I liked my body in the summer, I want it back. But it’s difficult when your family continuing eating cakes, burgers, pasta and you just look at that and think “I want it too”.

Wow, that’s cool.

It seems to me that only the chosen or people who have sold their souls to the devil can bake well. I can't make friends with pastries. Although I try to do everything according to the recipe, I take the necessary ingredients, follow all the requirements. As for the dough, I'm a complete loser. You may think that I don't know much about cooking, but that's not true. I make delicious pasta, salads, meat, seafood. So I understood the fact that I will not be a famous baker, and now I buy all the pastries in the store.

I tried coffee with cognac and I really liked that hot drink. This recipe came from France. This alcoholic cocktail creates a double load on the heart and blood vessels, so for hypertensive people, it's especially dangerous. Personally, I don't like it because I'm not a fan of hot alcoholic beverages. But many people like it so you can try to make this drink. You just need to make a cup of coffee and add 50ml of cognac, or as much as you want.

That’s interesting. I adore pizza. I think God personally created it. I’m always ready to eat it on breakfast, lunch and dinner. My ideal pizza is: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me. Because I was describing my perfect pizza, I already wanted to eat.

I’m watching “the Crown”. The series is very beautiful and well-shot. When you look, you get colossal aesthetic pleasure. But the feeling of chewing gum does not leave, as if the director is afraid to overload the viewer's brain. Instead of showing historical action (what is happening in the world, behind-the-scenes wars, etc.) - one clear chewed line. Long scenes with kisses, silence of the main characters, etc. Therefore, the impression is very ambiguous. It would be cool if the entire series showed world history through the prism of the life of Elizabeth Il. But alas, no. Everything is provided for this story to last 10 seasons. Otherwise I liked Churchill and the scenery very much.

I’m listening to my favorite soundtrack from the series "Big Little Lie". Cold Little Heart - Michael Kiwanuka. I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world and are morally transported to the coast of Australia. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because every series starts with this song.

my favorite song - In the air tonight – Judith Hill. It’s the soundtrack from the series "Little fires everywhere". I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because there is this song.