Posts by YTC-EKC

Good day to allkpop and Brave Girls. I am one of Brave Girl's newest fans who just got to discover the group from heir resurgence song Rollin. I became hooked by the song because of many things like the choreography, message of the song and to the members themselves who sang it beautifully.

I also liked the care-free personalities of every members especially Yujeong-nuna whose smile is so refreshing and gives positive vibes. More power to your group and continue rollin into our hearts. I will feature some of your answers to our questions on my YouTube account, Every Korean Content. Thanks!

My questions for Brave Girls are the following:

1. Do you know the reason why your salary took forever to receive? Can we know the approximate amount?
    2. No offense to the members but we FEARLESS know that you are on your thirties now and you might just started your idol career on the resurgence of Rollin. How long do all of you intend to keep being an idol?
    3. Can we know a little bit of each of your dating history? Like what can we only know? Number of past boyfriends maybe?
    4. Do Brave Brothers allow all of you to date?
    5. What is your take or opinion on marriage? Having kids?
    6. What is your message to the current idols in the industry, especially those who struggle like you in the early stages of their careers?
    7. What is your message to FEARLESS?

Brave Girls Fighting!