Posts by Megan98

Hi CIIPHER!! I have been supporting you since the beginning and am so proud of you! ❤️ I have a few fun questions for you!

What is each member’s favorite emoji?

If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would each of you choose?

If CIIPHER was a band, what instrument would each of you play?

Thank you for all that you do for Clue! 🥰 I love you so much!! I hope to see you in Chicago someday, but until then, I will always support you, no matter the distance! ❤️

~Megan S.

Hi ATEEZ!!

I am so excited to see you in Chicago! ❤️ Please stay safe and get lots of rest!!

I have a few questions for you! 🥰

If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would each member choose?

What color do you associate with each member?

Which member takes the longest to get ready in the morning? Who is the hardest to wake up? Who is the first one to wake up?

What is each member’s favorite emoji?

Would you rather be the maknae for a day or the leader for a day?

I love you! ❤️ See you on tour!!

Hi boys! 👋🏼 I am so excited you had a comeback!! The song and MV is AMAZING!!! You are all so talented!! Getting to meet you and see you perform in Chicago on your Candyland US tour gave me such a special memories ☺️

My questions for you:

1) If you could only eat one food for a whole month, what food would you choose?

2) What is one talent or trait you would love to steal from one of your members?

3) If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would you choose and why?

Be sure to get lots of rest and stay healthy because your health is HONEY10’s number one priority! We love you! ❤️