Posts by darkpopjams

Mmm, in my opinion...

NCT Jaehyun

8-C137-D71-D8-B4-41-EC-9259-5-A05-E36-B2-D67.jpgFor starters, he’s had a couple of nosejobs: the first one before debut and the second one sometime in 2018, when he sharpened the tip of his nose and tucked his nostrils in even more. He also uses lip fillers on the regular.

38-E2-DF13-A8-FB-45-AF-9-AA8-F50-E7105-DBF4.jpg

His most blatant procedure is a jaw shave combined with cheekbone shave, which narrowed down his overall face structure. Now his cheekbones only protrude when he is particularly gaunt, as opposed to before, when there was some powerful bluntness about the way they were projected. The jawline is much more steep as well. This has caused himsome loose skin problems, since the flesh doesn’t have the original support it once had. So there’s his reappearing “double chin” even when his body fat percentages are super low. He’s probably had a lipectomy to get rid of the underhanging chin fat and most definitely uses botox to maintain his skin looking tight as hell. He also uses cheek fillers to create volume and projection at a low weight and, of course, jawline and chin fillers. His jawline is always waning and increasing in size and the shape has not been at all consistent throughout the years.

12724-CAB-9168-44-DB-94-CB-534-AB29-E762-B.jpg

He also had a blepharoplasty to get rid of the fat atop his eyelids, his inner corners cut and his outer corners cut and subtly “pulled down”.

Male idols do have as much plastic surgery as female idols. If you think your oppa got away with a teensy nosejob due to breathing problems only, you’re probably in the wrong.

Anyone know if Jisoo got anything done, out of all the bp members she's the one whos claimed to be natural or the most natural(Lisa and Rose did surgery, I'm not sure about Jennie though)

Jisoo had her eyes done predebut.

4-A3-F0-ACD-42-CD-4301-A678-A39371-EC33-B4.jpg

She had a blepharoplasty to get rid of the fat sitting atop her eyelids, had the inner corners cut and the lateral canthus of the eyes reshapen in order to make her eyes less droopy and appear longer and wider.

She’s also been getting lip fillers (and packing on them fillers in general) since 2019

8-FD47287-B624-46-F8-9713-980-B97-D9-D272.jpg

(Jennie had a blepharoplasty, her inner eye corners cut, a nosejob, lip fillers, a bichectomy and chin fillers that I know of).

It's cause it's SM and people are haters, we all know barely anyone is natural in kpop :pepefacepalm:

I think people tend to overestimate “natural” idols. I don’t get how getting PS is something to hold up against anyone. The average Kpop fan who claims to be OK with PS as long as it isn’t poited at in their favs are tantamount to the snowflake that preaches about being tolerant until their brother comes out as gay. Hypocrites.

Every single TWICE member has had some sort of cosmetic procedure, their changes just have happened to be gradual, so people either didn’t notice or attributed it to 20-olds going through puberty, when in reality they were slowly being “polished” to get that flawless idol look. Afaik, the visual line (Tzuyu, Sana, Mina, Nayeon) even had predebut procedures)

53344236-06-CF-4-B07-9397-A9666-FBBFB4-B.jpg

Tzuyu, TWICE’s token all natural member, had already had a nosejob (alarplasty + implant) when she appeared in sixteen, along with a blepharoplasty and something done to her lips.

2-E29-A4-A9-C4-CF-4-CA2-BC8-B-A4-C883391865.jpg

She got the implant changed shortly after debut to get the high and sloped nosebridge that’s so desired after debut, along with a second alarplasty. The implant also got warped sometime in the last two years, which means she had to have her nose corrected a third time.

9-D561-D62-AD22-43-FE-B923-0-E97-A862-C8-E2.jpg

D1-BD6-AFD-ECD7-432-E-8001-25-D1-B21-F0039.jpg

She’s also had her inner and outer eye corners cut, along with jumping in with the lip filler trend, which is the main reason why she doesn’t look as “exotic” nowadays.

The idols hailed as natural are very rarely natural at all.

I love and miss sexy concept too but after what Stellar members revealed that they went through most kpop companies with common sense probably won't use this type of concept to avoid controversy. I think currently Black Swan is the only group doing it.

I used to love their music but stopped listening to them as soon as the truth came out. I was mostly refering to groups like SIST4R or EXID, with adult women that knew what they were in for and genuinely seemed to like what they did.

The ÆSPA members didn‘t necessarily get muuuuch more surgery than your average idol. Theirs just happens to be more noticeable.

Karina

BFA4-F803-AB61-4-F6-E-A0-A0-B82317214935.jpg

-Blepharoplasty

-Inner & outer eye corners

-Rhinoplasty

-Cheekbone shave

-Jaw shave

-Cheek filler

-Chin filler

Giselle

5-B5-E5-A8-A-AA6-C-4-E4-C-B378-F4877269-C0-EC.jpg

-Blepharoplasty

-Inner eye corners

-Rhinoplasty

-Buccal fat removal

-Cheek filler

-Jaw shave

-Chin filler

Winter

D6-EBC086-5-D03-49-AE-BC17-AA6-EB1-EBDD2-A.jpg

-Ptosis surgery

-Inner & outer eye corners

-Rhinoplasty

-Lip filler

-Jaw shave

NingNing

81-EA8530-2642-4-E15-9-FC4-E442-B45-F3101.jpg

-Blepharoplasty

-Inner and outer eye corners

-Rhinoplasty

-Cheek filler

-Lip filler

-Jaw shave

-Chin filler

If you like Kpop, you better get comfortable with the idea of PS. Hyuna gets a different face every comeback and that doesn’t keep her from being likeable.

The problem is, she still has a lot of stans who can‘t see past her beauty. For fuck‘s sake, SHE WASN‘T REVEALED TO HAVE MADE ONE SINGLE MISTAKE, SHE WAS OUTED AS AN AWFUL PERSON OVERALL. How else can I spell it? One doesn‘t move on from having abused staff for fucking years whilst being in her late 20‘s (and being prfectly aware of what she was doing) with a lukewarm apology. She shouldn‘t be crucified, she should disappear from the public eye and stop being revered by fans. Same as other idols with abusive attitude. Imagine how every person in a lesser position than hers that has suffered from her toxicity must feel when they see her elevated to the heavens and back...

If she looked like Soojin The Bully, Lia or whatever other idol whose visual is constantly being shat on, she would no longer have a career. The Korean GP are warming up to her again because of her face (yes, she may have done tis and tat, but she’s so pretty...) what‘s so hard to understand? I‘m not saying she shouldnt be forgiven, but that the forgiveness proccess has been undeniably accelerated by her physical beauty.

Also, it wasn‘t just a bad day for her. She didn‘t deny anything the editor wrote about her, did she? The editor said the idol had an infamous reputation among insiders for being rude and having a bad attitude, and that she had been told awful stories about her. Former SM stylists gave the victim their support. How on earth do you make an industry senior cry? How stuck-up does one have to be to need the threat of a recording to finally one up to a mistake? Y‘all really think it is one isolated case... I wonder how many people have been paid by SM to keep their mouth shut.

Let‘s face it: Irene wouldn’t have gotten away with being revealed to be as demeaning and cruel as she was to that one editor if it wasn‘t for her face. She would have received lots of comments arguing that “physiognomy is science” and that would have been it for her career and overall reputation. And she wasn’t an eighteen-year-old with some anger issues, but a grown ass woman that should have known better. I’m saying this as a former reveluv: I wish the editor had revealed the recording. I’m not saying she shouldn’t be forgiven after a time of reflection, but she shouldn’t have been shielded either. I highly doubt this was an isolated case. It rarely is, and people don‘t change overnight. That‘s not how it works.

It‘s really crazy how stans are always preaching about respect and idols being human too, but will dehumanize whomever happens to have been affected by their idol‘s shitty behavior and elevate their fave to an indulgent ideal critter who made one little minor mistake.