Posts by enhable

So enhypen's having a comeback and it's already been 6 days since pre-orders started. Currently there's 400k pre-orders and we still have 2 weeks left. I've been an engene since i-land and I'm pretty shocked at the numbers. I do find it kind of sus? Other fandoms were saying that it's sajaegi. Knowing enhypen is under cjenm, could this be actually true? But big hit wouldn't do that. How did they grow so much that the numbers are 2.5x there pre-orders for their debut album? I'm worried.

lol cmon, they dont need to use the secret weapon because their entire fanbases are already BTS fans. There isnt a single MOA/Engene who isnt at least a a casual fan/listener of BTS. Many MOAs and Engenes are Army.

We've seen fanwars between NCTzens and EXOLs. Sones and Reveluvs. Blackjacks and Blinks. We never see fanwars between MOAs and Armys because they're literally part of the same giant fanbase.

ur saying this when engenes and moas are literally having a fanwar right now on twitter....

enhypen and txt are shit on by a lot of armys daily