Posts by Daileemidzy

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fairy concept?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ASAP teaser tommorow!

ok, they giving out statement now.

ETA means Estimated Time of Arrival thank god ;(

There is no well thought response. This is who min Hee jin is. She thinks everything is an aesthetic that’s how she operates.

Tbh idk if that’s right or wrong. There are many people like her. I stopped caring that much lol.

I feel like an appropriate response would be to release more information and clarify that they weren't referencing a terrorist organization(if they weren't referencing a terrorist group which I hope they weren't) and apologize to fans who were hurt and disappointed. Maybe even change the character names of the people appearing in the MV.

“Hi This Is ADOR We Are Not Promoting Terrorism, Thank You”

Would be enough, but something tells me that’s not gonna be the response lmao

Knowing ADOR instead of doing research and getting PR involved to formulate an appropriate statement, its gonna like the Cookie statement. An overly emotional response that feels like MHJ typed it up herself while seething behind the computer instead of letting PR take care of things :pepe-shame:

it’s such a reach for it to be this so I’m just gonna enjoy the comeback as normal, ETA probably just means Estimated Time Of Arrival seeing as every other song here references time and is in English

It could be a reach but just based on the info we have there are way too many coincidences. Honestly, I really hope ADOR releases a well-thought-out response to all this soon.

I've seen something way creepier. I really tried to think of it as a coincidence but it's an awful one either way.

Apparently ETA was a spanish terrorist group, Mikel is the name of one of the leaders and Maria is the name of his girlfriend and of one of the victims as well as Eva...

I might have to unstan NewJeans if this is the case. Using this as noise marketing is gross and inhumane. And stanning a group is supposed to be fun not stressful. And a huge controversy each comeback( Cookie lyrics, ending scene of OMG mv, and now this) is hella stressful. NewJeans are ambassadors for huge global brands and Warner Bros is basically sponsoring the comeback because of the Powerpuff girls collab so you'd think MHJ wouldn't do something as stupid as referencing a terrorist group in a comeback. I am praying this is just a huge coincidence and their going for the biblical theme instead...

I hope ADOR doesn't fumble the members individual popularity. Luxery brands are important and all for helping the girls integrate into the fashion world but I hope ADOR gives them smaller brand deals too. Getting deals with popular domestic streetwear brands will help solidify the girls solo popularity in Korea. Which is just as important as building thier popularity internationally.

There are over 7 trending posts about her on pann and several viral tweets. She's going viral among k-nets every few days at this point.

honestly the way they've been promoting and marketing themselves since their debut is so calculated yet so smart that i refuse to believe any of the old out of touch higher ups had an important say in it. like it's impossible to be that old and yet be so in touch with gen z and what they want, i wouldn't be shocked if the members had important say which would be super impressive

Apparently, the surprise debut was Hyein's idea so I wouldn't be surprised if ADOR is bouncing ideas off the girls to gauge what their generation would be into.