Posts by Kataphract

They have hit ROCK BOTTOM. H&M? THEY ARE GOING BANKRUPT? ITZY need to make MUSIC not collab with H&M! that's not even a luxury brand that is EMBARASSING! NO luxury brand wants them!? HELLLLUUUUR? make it make sense JYP!

It does make sense though since itzy is still fairly young, and H&M does advertises to teens and such.

I wonder if H&M is trying to push luxury one day

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THERE ARE ARTISTS OUT THERE THAT GENUINELY-----

BRUHHHHH

I THOUGHT IT WAS APICTURE AT FIRSTTTTT'

WE NEED THE STUIDO bACK SO WE CAN SHOWCASE THIS STUFF BRUHHHHH

I had a good burn going so I'm going to preserve it here.

Quote from a Reddit bot.

I've recently started watching Korean movies. (I've typically only watched Korean dramas) and I've discovered that I really enjoy them. I had erroneously assumed that would be boring and predictable but they are far from and now I'm addicted and in search of more quality Korean movies.

So far I've seen,

-Parasite (of course) -Train to Busan -Oldboy -The Devil Inside Me (I really enjoyed this one) -The Wailing

As you can see I have watched mainly horror or thrillers but I'd like to branch out to any genre as long as the movie is fun and exciting.

Please just stop spamming posts from reddit here

I get that reddit and here are both forums but fundamentally Reddit is reddit and AKP is AKP.

If you are the OP on the reddit post, please stop. And be original. Think of things you can improve, rather than fill this forum with reddit posts

When you or others just copy pastes posts from elsewhere and hope to gain traction and not engage with the community, you are disrespecting me and this forum, and depending on whether or not you've written the reddit post, the redditor as well.

You have taken no effort in your attempt to engage with this community and that says a lot; that we aren't worth any of your time and effort.

I am frankly offended but such is the fact that you likely are a robot, you would likely not even know I took the effort to rebuke you that I put in the effort that you have omitted to tell you off.

Did you mean the mass vaccination stocked by Trump?

Did you mean the disbandment of the pandemic taskforce and the neglected PPE stockpiles, spreading of vaccine misinformation, etc.?

That, despite several warnings, did not warn the public to prepare?

"everything will be fine" "there are only a few people"

The UV exposure, the Injecting of bleach, the ingesting of hydroxychloroquine, the blind faith in the summer heat, It seems like people have forgotten what this man pushed with his power as the elected president.

besides the mean tweets, the US didn't do bad under Trump...certainly better than they're doing under Biden so far.

our farming belt was literally hurting from the trade war and then ivanka trump gets several trademarks in china.

he talked about punishing china and promoting domestic industry -- well he punished our domestic industry and rewarded china and his clan in the process.

1: no matter how illogical it is, do not set a precedent for punishing the previous administration unless egregious crimes were committed. If you make every election look like a coup, when will the distinction be thin enough that the next leader is actually decided by a coup?

2: Confrontational politics in international policy is only going to make you enemies, no matter how much they align with your allies. Do not rally under a flag, group, or alliance, Rally under a proven ideal. Play the long con and the more you use the power of time to your advantage, the better. For democratically elected administrations, this means forging a plan so good that even if the opposition party took power, they'll have no good reason to even think about removing it.

3: If there is a felt need to use law to change things in your favor, well, do better then use that power to see what went wrong. If you must oppress another group to feel secure, then are you really secure at all?

Speaking from Model United Nations experience; does not necessarily reflect reality.

"the poorest politician that still gets results is hardened rather softened in face of bribery; he has understood that the honey is meant to catch flies" - My MUN teacher. It is lamentable that there is always money crimes involved somewhere, acknowledged, unacknowledged, or under wraps.

"Equality is a fickle thing; No one is equal. I am not you nor are you your mom and so on. But we must feel that no one is wronging, undercutting, backstabbing, or framing you. If we must insist that we are fundamentally equal then try living a life where there is only one coat size, pants size, shoe size, whatever size. We'd be equally miserable except for that one guy that got lucky! Hardly the goal we meant. However! One Newton is one Newton! One Watt is one Watt! One's person's work is equal to another person's work. Equal effort is the stronghold of the universe, why can't it be the same for our society?" - My physics teacher (bless her)

This quote applies particularly to number three. The fear of immigrants, other genders, etc. stealing your opportunity flies in the face of the universe's equality of work. To have to devalue one's work and worth of work for your job opportunity is like saying one joule of energy from me actually is two joules of energy from the next guy but the reality is is that my one joule is only worth one joule and the next guy gets the job because he could produce two joules of energy over my one joule.