Posts by jonathankurnadi

the first one is live

clearly you can't even differenciate live vocals and not live vocals

you should stop acting like you know anything about vocal, you're becoming embarassing af

this clip is published on aespa official youtube, long after she sang that song, obviously not a Live Show

I dont care if she really is singing there. It has to be singing Live at Live show. Plus, you dont know what kind of edit the company did to the clip

One more thing, I put them second on my list tho.

I never said their vocal is bad

I have more receipts if you need them :pepestare: I'm just sick and tired of people like you that can't comprehend how talented aespa really are because you're used to terrible live singing. How prejudged and closed minded are you, yet you keep getting proven wrong, it's embarrassing now

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

Hmmm, maybe you're right, I judge them too hard, because in Black Mamba promotion I never even once hear their Live vocal when performing.

And their Live vocal from other source is hard to find too.

The judgement is still in my head tho. Lol.

Even when they sing ballad song, without dance at all, they sound too-good-to-be-true. Again, because I dont have enough proof, I still think that is pre-recorded

Maybe I need to wait a little longer. I hope no heart feeling.

^^

that's why I ask for better Live vocal of ningning

the first video is definitely not Live

If I put your second video in this post, it will be unfair because all other main vocal has at least 1 minute clip

the third is basically the same clips I use right? why you debate using my material.

^^

"Live" from music show is debatable, that's why I don't use it as proof that they can sing Live

Here is the catch with music show:

1. If you only hear 1 vocal, that is the background music or pre-recorded, NOT Live

2. If you hear 2 vocal and both are clear, that is backsound music and pre-prerecorded

3. If you hear 2 vocal and 1 vocal is more unstable sounds worse than the other, that is Live

People tend to believe that their idol pre-recorded as Live, but not wanting to seek the truth

The "Going Home Live" is to showcase their entertainment skill, not vocal skill. Well, in fact every "Going Home Live" idols can hit their song well, you know why? because it is their song. Lol.

Can we talk about how OP wanted aespa to lose and he's mad they didn't and also talk about how he used the worst clip of NingNing at literally 13-14 yrs old singing before she learned English properly LOL some people are so see through with their shade

I didn't mean to make ningning look bad. I just don't find any good Live vocal for her, and for aespa also. There is little to none of their Live vocal as of right now, I mean REALLY hard to find them, escpecially singing their own song Live

If you have better Live vocal of them, do attach here

I want to update the post

But only radio or vlive clip, where we can validate their "Live"ness

just leaving this Here for people who still try to discredit Aespa vocals

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also in this video, they are just having fun. I won't use this video as the Live vocal evidence to show other people if I were you. This shows nothing about their Live vocal skill.

No, no ones debating anymore. Even on YouTube everyone's finally admitting it. They've sang different songs on radio, but their behind the scene of the forever performance, theres parts where they're literally sining random songs with their WORKING microphone that's clearly on, that people choose to ignore and now they have finally released a focus cam from the same distance where you can clearly here the difference. And this isn't the edited performance from the show, read it clearer please, this is a focus cam, this is raw, hence why I said a minute ago they couldn't have edited afterwards. Side focus cams you always here pre recordings or live, also listen with earphones, you can clearly hear the live version and if you still think it's pre recorded then you clearly just having a hard time accepting the truth

:pepe-toilet:

Everyone on youtube will say their fave sing Live, even though it is 100% backsound music. Lol.

Yes this cam is raw, but they use pre-recorded. Do they sound like Live singing for you?

Here check their real Live:

4th Gen Girl Group Live Vocal (Aespa, Purple Kiss, Secret Number, Stayc, Weeekly)/

It is as you said, they sing random song. But you CAN validate that this is Live. Rather than showing their Live from music show, radio or vlive Live is a more validate proof that your idol can sing Live

Oh wow you’re still trying :cryingr: You can literally hear the difference of pre recording and live and this isn’t recorded special like the performance video or a music show stage, these are literally side focused recording, you may need to clean Your ears if you can’t hear the difference, there’s no faking that, as hard as you try to make it out

:pepepizza:

See? performance from music show is not clear enough. There will be people debating whether it is "Live" or not

That's why I ask for their "Live" from radio or vlive, where their vocal is more clear

Then we can give more precise score

Your example "Live Sounds" sounds 90% pre-recorded

Could you give their "Live Sounds" from radio or vlive?

That's where idols usually sing live

Vocal

This is undeniable. She the best vocalist of 4th gen gg. If she is not at least in your top 3 vocalist list, you have to do more research or maybe you are too biased

Dance

You can see her dance cover in youtube and tiktok. She can carry smooth move, sharp move, powerful move, or any kind of move. Her moves are fluent and precise

Rap

This is hard to see because weeekly song doesn't focus on rap, but you can hear in live version that her rap is good. Checkout her cover of 'New Rules' on 11.55, her fast-speak is so good

External Content youtu.be

For now, no one in 4th gen girl group come close to her for the ACE title.

Even when compared to 3th gen girl group, I doubt that there is anyone can compete with her

The difference is, I provide their live material

Hoping that voters would listen to their live vocal, and not judging them just by their company, sister's group, popularity, concept, and what other people say

Entirely by live vocal

But, well, seems like most voters didn't even bother to see the videos

Can't help with it tho

Nonetheless, we know have mini compilation of their live vocal here

^^