Posts by 0ppar

Freezia tears up while admitting she has no friends

1707094110257090.webp

Article: "I don't have even one friend" Freezia's tears after controversy

Source: X Sports News via Nate + Insight

[+876, -0] How about you 'think' about why you don't have any instead of crying about it like this

[+233, -5] Crocodile tears

[+190, -0] We're all alone in life ㅋㅋ

[+179, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious because she looks danm happy on SNS

[+117, -0] Don't most people feel this way...

[+111, -0] Crocodile tears

[+96, -0] She's not very consistent with her words... She'll talk about how she doesn't find it a problem being alone in one breath and openly admit to ignoring text messages from her friends... but then go on TV and cry about how she has no friends

[+91, -2] I wonder why her agency thinks it's a good idea to stick her on TV, it's only getting her more hate

[+70, -0] I think you guys are being too harsh, it's sad to feel this way

- [+1, -0] Why do you feel bad for someone who openly admits to ignoring all her texts from her friends and only replies to her mom's? ㅋㅋㅋ What a waste of worries

[+63, -4] Is she seriously whining about not having friends? ㅋㅋㅋ

[+43, -0] If you're pretty, you normally don't have a lot of friends because they all get jealous of you ㅋㅋㅋ

[+29, -0] I kinda get her, though...

[+23, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+18, -1] She'll cry here but turn around and post all the birthday presents she got on her birthday

[+12, -1] Maybe do some introspection on why you have no friends?

[+7, -0] You reap what you sow... you did this to yourself 100%

[+6, -0] You have all your SNS slaves who leave you positive comments, don't cry ㅋㅋ

[+5, -0] Does she truly not know why... or is she acting like she doesn't know why...

[+1, -0] Because she's only obsessed with luxury brands, men, and popularity

-

1707094140889090.webp

http://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2024/02/freezia-tears-up-while-admitting-she.html

BoA finally makes her appearance in 'Marry My Husband'

1707138453660058.webp

Article: 'Marry My Husband' BoA's powerful first appearance as former fiance... will she shake up Na In Woo ♥ Park Min Young

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+51, -1] I was more shocked because I couldn't even recognize her;;;;;

[+35, -0] What did she do to her face ㅜ

[+28, -0] Why does our BoA's face look like this ㅠㅜ

[+14, -0] What did she do to her lips... everything from her philtrum down looks so awkward. She's a grandma from the nose down. Aigoo, what a shame.

[+11, -1] I was watching with my husband and I was like "oh, there she is, Kwon BoA" and he was like "who's Kwon BoA?" and I was like "BoA~" and he was like "what happened to her face?" I guess we're not the only ones thinking it...

[+5, -0] Why are her lips like that

[+2, -0] Voice, face, acting, all so awkward. I don't find her acting voice that nice to listen to. I think she should change up her tonality. I support her, though.

[+1, -0] Yeah, her appearance was so powerful that it totally took me out of the drama ㅠㅠ I'm actually less interested in the drama now

[+0, -0] Please don't get greedy with your face... you don't need any of this, you're pretty as you are ㅠ

[+0, -0] I wonder why she insists on an acting career.. she's already made a great career for herself as a singer, and yet she insists on keeping up with a drama or movie or two every couple of years, and it takes me out every time

Screenshot_2.jpg

http://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2024/02/boa-finally-makes-her-appearance-in.html

[theqoo] COMPARING ZEROBASEONE, RIIZE AND TWS' MELON LISTENERS TREND

AVvXsEg8JIn-jRfcrimgAn731zdI_tvEwV_-NG-SjH5UT1_lpFuIRTphXOC4qkSIe7eG5iXGHMymKT3sv3hmFEr5kfWP7qtRls_74AHNQAn0qyiMJkJZrWO4EbTF1_k63IIvohemIQy0atW2KOaOxWM6G_iFZYmGdKtK449E1VIJCRuTC2_CucrLTl_dWuR70L6Z=s16000
    Blue = Sparkling Blue
    Orange = Get a Guitar
    Yellow = In Bloom

original post: here

1. The trend indeed looks weird... They're not even female idols and isn't it hard to be the general public's pick as male idols??

2. People were talking about how good the song was so I gave it a listen, it just sounds like your generic refreshing songs..

3. Huh? It's that good? I don't really feel its impact

4. I always thought that it was because the song was super good or something, but reading the comments, it's getting scary

5. Just from the impression alone, I don't know any of those songs aside from Get a Guitar

6. I've been listening to TWS' song non-stop lately though, I hope they succeed

7. Is it because their Reels appear all the time?

8. So who are they?

9. They're practically NewJeans..

10. The song is good but the trend is still weird

[theqoo] COMPARING ZEROBASEONE, RIIZE AND TWS' MELON LISTENERS TREND
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

[theqoo] ZEROBASE ONE KIM JIWOONG'S WITHDRAWAL TRUCK'S CAPTIONS AFTER HE SWORE AT A FAN

AVvXsEiiD0LyzV0hO8FKH_hYgJJl9v2PNzepY3u8MM-F8n2CTZ-QziqFs5eiE4xfVkgMdBiEqrA71wCy_WlOGO9Ho_LM0zHkK4ahYscuLLEvciMEPj8YImLL43J_1XAgNUtuQaXo83RIkrIGQ5-_qCWUNv4hm9_-KwUHrXNxcTkn9yMuv87tFLgXqXsGG3nnxaeC=s16000
    "Kim Jiwoong-ssi fast fast, withdraw" (t/n: word play between -ssi + bbal(li) = f*ck""We made you debut through our votes while you return it with swears. Kim Jiwoong, withdraw"
    "If you still force yourself to stay, the Zerose will all leave. You're the oldest hyung who's an eyesore to the 8 dongsaengs"
    "Because of that one eyesore member, they became the "fans hating group" Kim Jiwoong, withdraw"

1. Why isn't he apologizing?

2. He's never apologized once? Impressive

3. Wow that first caption is strong, their sense is ㄷㄷ

4. You can't take fans as fools anymore

5. You should apologize, even if you didn't swear at the fans, you should apologize for the misunderstanding. This sounded so much like a swear, of course the fan will be hrut

6. The worst way to create a controversy

7. The company is just making this issue worse

8. But it did sound like he swore at the fan

9. The ssi-bbal was too funny, but isn't this truck going to get sued?

10. Wow this was so strong... He should apologize before the truck goes out

[theqoo] ZEROBASE ONE KIM JIWOONG'S WITHDRAWAL TRUCK'S CAPTIONS AFTER HE SWORE AT A FAN
    www.pannchoa.com

[enter-talk] TWS' SAJAEGI ON DIGITAL CHART IS IMPRESSIVE

1. This song is doing even better than Perfect Night and Rhapsody of Sadness, meanwhile Perfect Night's Reels have over 50M views and TWS' Reels have 5M views

AVvXsEhGMcdaOvJw68BjejhI8iqczKinxoInJYVKeM9JYkW0iejWea6fK1aRGlRfZTdwhdVKbz7Uie38vmR9zHlzTiZ4a5v17wtj5gm8i5BxpViwLCBGZnVpfEaeDDm5IaiP8LJT9WGVGqz9NF8gLA1q4v9hoASBN1HtNNv_WNOu4lkzjosaBA6sRC9DTB3og4rf=s16000

2. During the first 2 weeks, the number of listeners have never decreased once and they're the only song who have even seen an increase during the weekend (the only person who hasn't decreased over the weekend until today is Im Youngwoong)

AVvXsEjkcM3zaELrOlAR5QeSqudFTtx-TI_7d8pdHvvaqYUeNAdeJTwedIyUSTkmmN6Ne0LeKIIeJfM4fKoJToVNXG35_VIpYG87FYp8k-0kiYih5nWrKga5y4cqn-CdhfbLlxj59seibjyVtw77tmJJVkUJSf16GqTmgMIrkmEqNznYWWZmrp2wxVEJPH_TI9KV=s16000

3. And even during the soccer matches (weekends), they're the only singers within the TOP100 who didn't see a decrease and instead increased in listeners

AVvXsEgMFYmm6BhmJu1Reo36bltaUxXwQV4bOcrsEgUEZEoklm0JO7FcBO4eVrPeZN6eDdFymPnuPfLwIjPY7kfWL-v7BaHCYFOUxyHp75XF7aaFmr2ezJE1DMe9cb0gYRIxpXae0kND1HktZOIGSQ5jbyf-11Epe7lfdKMHBqz9ACYigu8Xjx0NS59_0kFlxeWT=s16000

4. After their release, they have never seen a decrease in listeners

AVvXsEgaEGQ6AaqkliSoX4tmllthytznCKxYk0khQmAaNK7V6Pe8zXgyKX5k7iIFfBebN_GGTsGBa4E9UgKkZOnvyhktV1alieCgCj4vDUS19TmeYdax5FqF-A26dcaNN7GXs3Vt1SP9jC9q3eiF9zjNgtFINva8pF1leZoCnoJ72XbXmpdvn-pTR7o4eT9FXPfb=s16000

5. They haven't even debuted for 3 weeks and this is what their streaming looks like

Usually you can see groups achieving their peaks between 11pm-12am initially?
    That's when the general public doesn't listen to the song and it's the fandom listening to the song and when they can rise between 10-20 ranks
    Im Youngwoong's fans or that other boy group PLAVE's fans all do that
    That's called the "fandom hour" but this group has never seen any of those "fandom hour"

post response:
    [+515][-45]

1. [+272, -5]
    Wow this is a bit...; Even IU has decreased, meanwhile they're the only ones rising..?

2. [+221, -4]
    No matter how much your Reels' responses "blew up" getting more listeners from it isn't something common... You need to have the general public stick to you for Melon, with what are they rising like that..?

3. [+212, -3]
    They're going up with every indicator without any real reason... And their ranking too... They should at least do it moderately

4. [+210, -13]
    Either TWS secured the top fandom and became a top tier boy group or they have seized the general public like IVE, Le Sserafim and aespa

5. [+185, -3]
    Meanwhile the fangirls are making a huge deal over them while they were using sajaegi...

[enter-talk] TWS' SAJAEGI ON DIGITAL CHART IS IMPRESSIVE
    www.pannchoa.com

[theqoo] TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW ALBUM TITLE LEADS TO TALKS ABOUT IT BEING ON EX JOE ALWYN

AVvXsEj_Cxn76okT6t-iO9VLEaYzX0bD6_STE5wJHynIf5GVJAK4GR9Rq6Tkl0-vuCdUZRHB_J7OVV1tCuA3X84nTpjGU7Yj56mSjFEAdsGuyIzq5akbEPXtwedzuOVM17Pslni9Bj1VHJv8twp4ljaYEVoIonSpjSgN5ArNolFP2tfzoey3xMvvv5KtPSCAtIaM=s16000

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Wow I'm looking forward to Taylor's songs

2. F*cking looking forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. But why did she break up ?

4. Isn't she mid-tour right now...? And she's releasing a new album...???

5. Are all the people in that group chat her exes????

6. She's so consistent, I thought she has changed by now

7. Her fans will start terrorizing again

8. This is Taylor we're talking about

9. Expecting a masterpieceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. And the fans will start tormenting the ex again

[theqoo] TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW ALBUM TITLE LEADS TO TALKS ABOUT IT BEING ON EX JOE ALWYN
    www.pannchoa.com

[theqoo] ZEROBASEONE KIM JINWOONG ESCALATING CONCERNS.. "PUNISHMENT CAN BE PRISON UP TO 7 YEARS"

AVvXsEg2YUd0QUEiAeVoTsrf-B84RmY9lkD3JRbSi1ulXatWqco4JzA0Le-JWZqxvhb4MXOcgy0MrtFjGGsnUn3GJREEW6DGrjuE_zdsIUyLy1orWJNETw1cYUMDHqAcqeMD7J5ZDS8io0rZ_BlEKUPrWKt14J-T4etzf703wZ4e_aNF7AjgcCRRsxaoGxPdkbIV=s16000

In response to this, social and cultural critic Choi Seongjin said, “Controversy over the spread of false information is being raised due to various suspicions regarding Kim Jiwoong[...] . “The claims made by some fans are highly unlikely to be true, considering Kim Jiwoong’s personality.”

[...]

In addition, “A person who defames another person by telling lies online that others can see can be punished by imprisonment for up to 7 years, suspension of qualifications for up to 10 years, or a fine not exceeding 50 million won. The crime of 'cyber' defamation by revealing false information like this requires the requirement that the target of defamation be identified in addition to the performance nature of being accessible to an unspecified number of people," he said, drawing attention.

source: https://naver.me/GXqb746w

1. Oh he's trying to threaten her

2. Just what is Zerobaseone's agency? What is this kind of management...

3. The way they're dealing with this...

4. Saying stuff like "Considering Kim Jiwoong's personality" will definitely backfire on them...

5. Wow the way they're dealing with this is the worst

6. So just based of his usual personality, it's unlikely that the fans' claims are true? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Ah they're the worstㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really think the fans are dumb

8. So what is his usual personality?

9. Mediaplaying with threats ㄷㄷ

10. He's so scary, who would want to be his fans?

[theqoo] ZEROBASEONE KIM JINWOONG ESCALATING CONCERNS.. "PUNISHMENT CAN BE PRISON UP TO 7 YEARS"
    www.pannchoa.com

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

[instiz] ISN'T THAT GIRL ON THE FAR RIGHT SHINSEGAE'S DAUGHTER?

(T/N: Shinsegae is Korea's largest luxury department store. The current chairman of Shinsegae is Chung Yoo-kyung who is Moon Seo Yoon (TBL's alleged trainee)'s mother.)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is that really Moon Seo Yoon??

AVvXsEhsuQDXLS53_kOdQ7tj7oZ0e3TpsvubemQlFjKDTyTUnIVw1PrvVD5FL7P_JwnBinD5UNEeY__UR2g5SgMNbFAVjhpVema1fNtII4yPMckAoznDT8NRbnvaVkK8cSYZ4vLdFg1bluNyhjlQTmTQxOIgy8BrqazpOPJghE8PfnXZXtLh_D2rvEsHUNZIiYFd=s16000

1. But she posted a picture in what seemed to be a recording studio back then no? So she's really debuting?

2. I think that she's indeed Annie Moon
    > Wow so Shinsegae's granddaughter is really debutingㄷㄷㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak

3. Her family's worth is 3,500 trillion won

4. Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is real luxury

5. Is that girl in the far left Ella Gross?
    > That's right

6. Hul so is that why she stopped posting on Insta?

7. Is she really the girl with 65K followers??

8. Wow I'm really looking forward to this groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. But she was consistently posting on Insta so to call her a trainee is....
    > Ella also posted regularly on Insta

10. They really look like BP's hoobaesㅋㅋㅋ as expected, it might be because they are using the same producer, I'm looking forward to them

[theqoo] ANYONE CAN TELL THAT THIS IS MOON SEO YOON, WHAT'S WITH THE PEOPLE DENYING IT?

AVvXsEgC24RmVagavCYXgzsm9qnd1_wPhkeH2OQ2aqGdo4LS6ti8qDix3fjf-lXQDJ2ArZ6JWhrTk0P3qusExYhkKv7x8WZNf3lgq3LaOJ65afOxh45Z7YkfZcpPY4Q0h-U6hKAlnQylElvUwLcc3YWMn7WFR-Nl_RcMZZBAF3hMDOrlVFIUaLwghP3Q37QaZFlr

AVvXsEi_7epQuI4fLZ5Ujw6sn9lPL6zZZ0PQhVciX2tJuodIkAVWstsPRY-MnI-M0epGGNXzLi0czyNHkH6otSM-rAICqwKYjnoCEGkUKBH0web5-D6BFQTkYV4CJY1Sivqbsj2OOBaFwzwdMp9V4q3jd_cyOe_QaCresRGo8LfWs74MnFROSUS2SiUgSND8TkNF

AVvXsEjzK-ZPAA_6ub7Vw9SbNkNnxeAOZSAhZZLvbX9TZg7dikVfHd_haXeUFsMcH9okAGggJ3XHI40oEK1ReZRwDM_Hw67CWOVWHp-iGSMIE7ms9WLs4YKwoqR1knM4zTZEWN6I19MqZhVQMxTd8ZdZhvaHjeFEkmNchOfMcKFlx3jbusJ6N9iN9FnaKlvwazgD

1. That's right, I don't know if she's debuting but if you watched her livestreams, you'd know right away. Those eyebrows are definitely Annie's

2. For real, I thought people were doing a hidden camera on me..

3. I'm kinda bad with faces so I can't really tell...

4. I'm not sure about her face but her shoulders are so similar. The faces from the person below looks completely different with the one on top

5. Seems like I'm really visually slow. She looks like her but she also doesn't look like her at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. She looks exactly like her

7. This one too
    AVvXsEgtaA8dALy-vqGW-FmlmBXmVEqTEKuniGxIH3Jvy4L5V56fqfVVMGQ4MlnFFzHJq6rOpZ9FLcAUAYG-wmgDPTyX1FrjzHlFuE6mMMxpriU1ibVmDFMMKq8mtaop55D2Dg-BBFfSk1Ve8g5Un6qhMoilfX3lzH_X-HEXZvPuQlVIMAsw-rpvp89zJStgZadk=w461-h640
    > Anyone can tell that in that group photo, it's Moon Seo Yoon

8. Why does it look like a different person to me?

9. Her eyes look different though...

10. Wow but she f*cking looks like her mom

[instiz] ISN'T THAT GIRL ON THE FAR RIGHT SHINSEGAE'S DAUGHTER?
    www.pannchoa.com

Statement by fan who was on video call with ZEROBASEONE Kim Jiwoong

Statement by fan who was on video call with ZEROBASEONE Kim Jiwoong Statement-by-fan-who-was-on-video-call-with-ZEROBASEONE-Kim-Jiwoong-1024x576.webp

1-1.jpg2.jpg

1. Even if I don’t know that idol well, I will always remember his name

2. I really feel sorry for the fans

3. This agency is truly the worst

4. I feel so sorry for that fan, the money and time she’s spent so far seems like a waste

5. Isn’t that fan a victim? She spent money and was criticized

6. A guy with such a personality became an idol… I feel sorry for the fans

7. Wow, Kim Jiwoong is really cruel, cursing at a fan who came to a fansign just because he was in a bad mood???

8. We should not trust the images of celebrities

9. I really feel sorry for that fan

10. There’s nothing wrong with being a fan, the company’s response is so poor

Original post (1)

Statement by fan who was on video call with ZEROBASEONE Kim Jiwoong – Pannkpop