Posts by crazydoll86

oh wow i just read this. I think i heard of c-clown before. Was the group around the time BTS were just starting? around 2013-14?? But it was nice reading him open up about mental health and how it inspired him. How did you find out about him tho?

Yes. I think they were around 2012-2015.

:uwu-party-bee:

Eh, I wanted some krnb and found DPR live who is in his company. Then zombie popsicles from the forum recommended me to check out Ian and I fell down the rabbit hole. Lol

He is an amazing artist. In the interview he talks about how much he struggled with his mental health growing up and during relationships, it was such an interesting way of explaining it. The whole album just felt so personal, it just caught me off guard. Lol

DRP REM who is the creative director in DPR said in this new album Ian really put all of himself in it. The amazing thing about Ian that if they say that you know it’s gonna hit hard.

:oop-bee:

Nice~Does anyone know how many non consecutive weeks in BB200 TCC-Freeze has??

9 weeks before FoE dropped.

I think 13 weeks with FoE so 4 weeks extra after the repackage.But I might be wrong with the FoE thing I need to look.

:pep-pj-pink:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song just gets better and better everytime I listen to it. The fact that this exists and they still couldn't decide on the title track - how good is this album gonna be? :pepe-life-support:

Same. Lol I want the album. Now.

:sob-bunny:

Also here is the lyrics.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How is it possible?? If BP were in your list I would understand as they don't have content to keep up, but adding more groups when you also stan others groups and they all provide contents :pepe-life-support: kkkkkkk

That’s why I wanna keep it low. Lmao

I’m up to date with Txt (music and video contents ) NCT and Exo had way too many stuff to check everything they did in the past but I’m up to date with their new programs and when I have time I check things out (that’s for the video content. I listened everything from them and I love it all. Lol)

Le Sserafim has just debuted so there isn’t much to catch up with but their personality grabs me more then for example Purple Kiss.

They are really loveable and have similar energy to Txt (chaotic). Purple Kiss music is great, but there I’m more focused on their music rather then the members too.

All the others i casually listen I don’t even try to watch whatever they have. No time.

:pepe-cringe:

Sure! Gimme gimme :pepe-annoy:

I wrote a small essay in the guild about him. Lol He is brilliant.

Here is couple of my fav song from MITO.

External Content youtu.be

And a short documentary about MITO.

I watched this so many time.

;(

Let's see :pepe-pj-green:

Ian is amazing. I could write an essay about how amazing his last album was. His mind.

He used to be in an idol group C-Clown with the stage name Rome. He is a singer, songwriter, producer, director and chief editor for DPR (Dream Perfect Regime).

This is from an interview:

“Elsewhere in the interview, IAN also opened up about his life with bipolar disorder and how that inspired his debut EP, ‘Moodswings In This Order’. “As I was hitting puberty, I had mood swings. And I just thought it was this whole puberty thing for everyone. But mine was a little bit more, I guess, manic. That’s how I found out I had bipolar [disorder],” he mused.

“For the longest time, I’ve felt, I had a need to fix [my bipolar disorder], which is kind of funny, because it is me at the end of day,” IAN said, pointing out that he “labeled” his emotional lows as “somebody else” for a good part of his life. “That’s how Mito came about. What better way to do it than to actually bring him to life, you know, this other side of me that is tragically darker?” he added.”

:pepecute:

MIITO as an album is amazing. It has a whole story from first to last song. He made a documentary for it, and now that the second album coming out we will get another documentary.

Not only that but they said all song was so good they couldn’t decide on a title and what to make an Mv for so they just made a movie…

Okay that's a Bop. Wasn't sure at first but, yeah, that's easily a Bop. HUGE BOP

This is the 4th full english song I've added from a male kpop soloist this year... that's weirdly many. 5 songs if you include BI BTBT which is in like 85% english.

Have you heard his last album? There is so really good songs on it, So beautiful, Nerves, Scary cat. His style is so unique and all his mvs are beautiful.

I’m ruined all direction.

Dosie playing Love is dead bass part…

:lover1:

Ian dropped a song before his album comes out and it’s amazing , majestic, heartbreakingly beautiful!

Txt slaying on Billboard and Yeonjun 10M follower.

That’s too much for one morning.

They did Nerdy challenge with the Mv actors.

:cryingr:

icyruios  omnimorphism i think i falled in love :pepe-life-support:

:pepe-life-support:

I seen this not long ago. I have a busy day.. it’s always the bassist. That’s the rule of the universe.