Posts by aicgreen

Tw*mad is a racist yt or whatever the fuck it is made a viral tweet in 2020 "Corona virus be like" attaching a bts dancing video. It got 100k likes. Hes obsessed with bts and recently went to their concert, wore kimono? and a Chinese hat? i dont remember and photo shopped V on a Mao Zedong body. Totally fine.

What I find funny is Jae's superiority complex towards Asians. They are all brainwashed while he is not, confirming to white people that good old kpop manufactured, west music good bullshit. He wants to be the first Asian to reach bilboard 30 nvm the fact that Far East Movement, PSY, Bts and BP already did that. Meanwhile he had to come to Korea bc he knows that American industry does not like Asians like that. I mean how many A-listers you can think of, huh?

Okay, fuck that. His fans already have excuses for everything.

Like when he interacted with that racist "just bc they interacted once doesnt mean anything". If he didnt know him, why is so friendly with him? And that racist "imitating" as in mocking Korean but thats a conversation for another day

Just search twitter and you will find multiple tweets from Asian kpop fans questioning Asian Americans and their desperation. I've seen plenty of VIRAL tiktok videos with millions of likes from Asian Americans making self hating "jokes" about eating dogs and cats or making fun of accents. But you know all these "its just a joke" excuses bs excuses. There are plenty of cases on all kinds of social media I saw. There are stories for days about AA brushing racism from every westerner just to be included, to be that one special chosen bitch while also looking down on Asians.

What's happening?

My GD? Wow, i didn't know their actions were my responsability :suure: i suggest you to ignore threads about groups you don't like bc coming to an appreciation thread just for this is ridiculous.

LMAO Ofc Stanning melts morals AND brains

Sat here for minutes because I have no words how to react. Like is your level of comprehending SO low, how tf do you dodge the fact that GD FULLY SUPPORTS SEUNGRI???? This is not typical BG or GG fans dragging each other threads. This is humans lives we are talking about. Yet here you all are praising this Shitri supporter and animal abuser.

So the man you praise supports human trafficker whose club had women and underage girls going through HELL and you see NOTHING WRONG with it??? What the FUCK does "Their actions are NOT my responsibility" MEAN?

So if GD blatantly supported someone who hurt your sisters or someone close,are you are gonna say his reaction is not my responsibility??? Because this is what you are doing right now

Fucking clowns

FUCK YOU AND YOUR APPRECIATION THREAD

You really think posting a picture with some fan art in the background is considered declaration of one's support for Seungri and OT5? I just don't think that's sufficient indication.

Unless there was something else I don't know about...

He posted OT5 PICTURE in january 2020

all 5 of them were holding each other's hands

Is it sufficient enough for you??

Vips went crazy thanking him for supporting Shitri

never said i was mad? seems you’re more the mad one here bc you keep replying to attack either my supposed nationality or my taste instead of moving the hell on lol. My initial post was made rather in jest in a satirical fashion of the typical “educate yourselves” Twitter lingo than anything but now you’re tempting me to keep ruffling your feathers since you seem bothered over sth so inconsequential lol :pepe-clown-gear:

Not mad yet since not everyone knows or doesn't like your basic white queen, you say I lack taste in a very condescending tone and writes this paragraph? Off to ignore your entitled yt ass goes

:pepe-clown-gear:

People should educate themselves :pepe-tea:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I see

Actually she is way more popular before darren criss become popular

Country music is not popular outside the states at all, Taylor is the exception and only because she went pop

They can sell out stadiums in their home country, but the world still won't know their names

Glee was much more popular than Carrie worlwide

Just finished watching the second episode of Succession HBO and the cast's top notch acting is so fucking gooood. :pepe-sad: They spoiled me so much, I see no difference between many drama actors and idols acting hahaha

Not fluent in English yet, so I will sound more dick-ish than I intend to, but Ill be honest. :pepegrin:

Idc about idols and Jisoo, but I laugh whenever these actors get offended.

All they, like 70 % of actors, do is make eyes go :pepeshock: , poker face and move their mouth. Esp when they supposed to act angry.They exaggerate a lot. Whenever they supposed to speak, they just move their mouth and that's it. Basically you can feel them acting. Only one part of their face moves. Maybe botox prevents them from expressing? lol idk.

Or am I being harsh because it's how Koreans act in real life?

So I don't expect from Jisoo that much. Like rom com actresses (bc 95% of hit dramas are about love) stay looking pretty for the camera. That's their career path. She will act as I described above, cry prettily for the audience and kiss the male lead. Then do it just in different scenarios in different dramas. That's what the main trio - JJH, SHK and KTH - do. Can you see her, Yoona or Suzy (or again that trio)in roles where they will have to be ugly or Joker crazy type of roles? Besides the fact that it won't look good for CF sponsors haha, be honest, they don't have the range. The only difference between them and many actresses is that good old idol prejudice and experience as the former were not good either when they started. :pepe-tea:

I'm sure there are good actors but there're not enough of them to be that cocky (I remember Yoo Jae Suk accepting his awards and actor sitting case). I wish they and their fans humbled themselves and the gp to not act like actors are acting gods they think they are. They can study and act for years and will still suck, given difficult roles Hollyweird A list actor get. :pepe-peek::peperun:

I have yet to see actors that impressed and left me speechless the way Succession cast did. You watch characters living their lives, not actor acting.

Just in case:

-Again, I'm talking the majority of the mainstream actors (usually your faves) in dramas, not all. I guess there's hierarchy between movie actors and drama actors in SK for a reason

-I'm a fellow not self hating Asian, not being xenophobic lol.

-I do love Succession bc it's underrated and deserves the hype GOT got.

Anyway, thanks for coming to my tedtalks. I got carried away :pepe-notes:

It doesn't make sense to compare different times of kpop. I mean 2016 kpop worldwide popularity vs 2020 kpop ww popularity difference is like comparing BTS rookie days vs now LMAO

I mean Lisa alone is getting 70 million views. HELLO???

Fun fact: When South Korea were protesting their corrupted president in 2016 or 2017, they were singing SNSD debut song. That's what I would call impactful. They are iconic.

I don't see Aespa making the same impact BP + Twice did.

I don't know much about BP debut, but pretty sure they set the standard for gc concept again; I don't even like these songs but you have to be delusional to deny what Cheer up and tt did in Korea and ww. Especially when TT was called as the reason why Hallyu got the second wave in Japan.

What noise did Aespa make outside Korea? Yes, NL is viral, Savage is just following its hype, but other than that they bring nothing new the way their seniors did. I mean people here are comparing TT and Savage? LMAO that alone should tell you how delusional they are