Posts by lilithegrape

I go back to this almost everyday

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I agree with everything you said! Between the four 4th gen groups i really like though, tbz has my favorite vocal line lol

Also, i didn’t know they covered destiny’s child lol why do i feel like that was kevin’s idea :D

I was looking for a birthday gift for a friend who i knew was a big fan of this one kpop group but i knew nothing about kpop, all i knew was the group she liked was a bg with three letters and were very popular, so I went to a kpop store asked them who was popular with three letters and they pointed to the one who was the most popular at the time—BTS.

Fast forward to a few days before her bday, we went out to eat with friends and this kpop song comes on, it was bts’ fake love. Before I could say anything, two of them turns to bday girl and laughs. Long story short, that was the day i found out about fanwars lmao she did love a bg with a three letter name, only i got the wrong three letters.

Anyway how did i get into kpop? I ended up keeping the bts merch and in an effort to not waste the money i spent, i looked up bts but I didn’t really get hooked until a random day four months later when an old bts performance popped up on my Instagram explore page. It was the Fire performance from mama 2016, it was unlike any stage i’ve ever seen so i looked it up on YT and the rest is history.

I just wanna add this because i’ve been obsessing over it since it came out hahaha

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love them all but Jinho best vocalist!! I love that cover, this is the first time i heard it. Thanks!

Would be so cool to see her featured in a Kpop song, or doing a fusion Kpop and Ppop song. Seventeen waited to greet her backstage at the 2018 Asia Song Festival, they were blown away by her performance especially the vocal line DK, Seungkwan, Hoshi. Cmon, Seventeen, tell BH to give Mori her big break!! :claps::claps:

I looked up more of her and she’s no joke, she makes it look and sound easy. that would be so cool if Seventeen collabs with her. All those vocal powerhouses in one song?!

External Content www.youtube.com

i love this song and i love this woman

Idk who she is buy i love her now too

Agree with all of them! Especially the Fools and Speechless covers :love: