Posts by lilithegrape

Me too! I just heard about them, but i though they just have cheesy and bright songs, so i haven't checked them out before RTK. And with RTK i saw how wrong i was, they shocked me more and more when i started looking 'into them' :D

I didn’t know about them before, it was around the time I started re-listening to kpop and just found out Jinho enlisted during the show so I decided to watch. I ended up staying for TBZ cause I fell in love as soon as I saw the sword of victory :D

Glad another The Boyz fan decided to join akp, not a lot of active ones here, we need to hype them up a bit when Kingdom comes :D
    Hoppipolla already looks promising, i really have to take some time to check their more of their music out, it seems quite 'my stlye'!

Yess! I discovered them through RTK so really looking forward to Kingdom ^^

Hello, hello and welcome! :groovins:
    You seem to have good taste! I also like The Boyz, Day6 and Blackpink (and appreciate TXT, i don't know Hoppipola yet, have to check them out).

Argh about being a 'stan', i avoid those namings, apparently being a stan according to Google means an overzealous or obsessive fan of a particular celebrity. So i do not identify myself as a stan :D

You don't have to put a label on how much of a fan you are, this is all supposed to be fun and entertaining. :)

Another person with great taste and ahh! Hyunjae :love: yes do check them out, Ha Hyunsung is one of my most favorite vocalists, take a look at their covers when you have time :)

I have so many cause i love ballads lol here are some of my favorites from my k-ballads playlist:

One of These Nights - Red Velvet

Lost Child- IU

Someone Like You, Goodnight, Lights Out - EXO

Your Ocean, Our Song - Hoppipolla

Insomnia - The Rose

I’ll Try, Like a flowing wind- Day6

Nap of a Star - TXT

Downpour - IOI

No Longer - NCT127

Lullaby - Onewe, Rocoberry

Timeless - NCT U

Crystal Snow, Butterfly, Awake - BTS

There’s so many but i hope you listen to some of them and like them :lover3:

Oooo that's a pretty track! Some you might like would be Without You, Come to Me, Lean On Me, Kidult, and When I Grow Up

Some are a bit less upbeat but still similar vibes imo

I just listened to them, they’re all really good i especially liked Kidult and When I grow up but my favorite’s gotta be Lean on Me :love:

thanks for the recommendations!

I have a taglist here which I use to mass tag MyDays when there are important Day6 update, or when I'm doing appreciation posts for them in the forum. I'll add you in :danceb::danceb:

Sounds great!

Yeah that's the one!! And SHINee was my first group so I'm super excited for the cb and trying to get as many folks to check it out as possible :lover3:

Also if you're a going seventeen watcher but don't stan seventeen there's a name for that! We call you guys Cubics :dancer: but you should check out their music when you have the time

I promise to check out SHINee when they come back then! :yesr:

Lol! I didn’t know it but I was a Cubic all this time. I like their song “Our dawn is hotter than day”, any similar songs from seventeen? Their vocals are really good, i’ve seen some clips on Instagram, not sure why I haven’t actually listened to them more

giphy.gif

recommending you seventeen, itzy, treasure and e'last

Thanks! Does it count that I religiously watch going seventeen? :S

I actually discovered treasure just a few days ago from this one ODG episode where they performed for one of the kids. I really liked their performance so I think i’ll check them out more. I already like Itzy but I’ve actually never heard of e’last so i’ll check them out ^^

You should check out Onewe and Lucy! :groovins: You might also like SHINee who are having a comeback in a few weeks!

I’ve been watching a lot of covers from Onewe lately, I’m starting to fall in love :D

Lucy is the band that sang Flowering, right? That song genuinely makes me happy every time I listen to it <3 <3 Thanks for letting me know about the SHINee comeback, they’re actually one of the few groups I knew of before I actually started listening to kpop

hi! it’s nice to see a highschooler serious about studying and is close with at least one parent!

I hope your family situation gets better. What major are you going to pursue in college? With 13hrs a day going into studying, I’m sure you’ll get into your dream school but even if you don’t, it won’t be the end of the world :)

Good luck! :claps:

Aaahhhh!!! I love N.Flying and The Rose too. I’ve recently started seeing a lot of Rolling Quartz and Onewe as well. I’ll have to check out the others on your list but omg your taste :lover2:

Thanks! I’ll check out the guilds and look around👍

press the quote button under a message to reply!!

dw about those people who argue about it aksdhjsakjd it's not that serious :') just your fave groups lol

thanks! I didn’t wanna step on anyone’s toes so early in my allkpop debut lmao

How do I reply to specific people?? I really love Blackpink, TXT, The Boyz, day6 and Hoppipolla but I listen to a lot more groups^^ i’ve seen people argue about what being a stan means so i’ll just put out a disclaimer, I don’t actively follow the groups lol meaning I don’t usually know their schedules, and i just learn about their new music when spotify and their instagram notifies me lol

Hi everyone! I actually made my account 7 days ago but only now got around to actually posting an intro lol. I’m still confused with how to navigate this site but I’m excited to interact with kdrama/kpop fans + more(?), i’m actually quite newish (not really??) to kpop. I started listening in late 2018 but only to 2 or 3 groups and then stopped after a few months then picked it up again mid-2020 when i “discovered” more groups that I ended up loving. Anyway, I’m looking forward to finding more music and dramas. Please give me lots of recommendations! <3