Posts by samtanvan

I won’t be here denying that the west is hypocrite. But I have the feeling that this is somehow trying to defend the violation of human rights in the Middle East by saying “look the west is bad too”... so what now? We should stop talking about it or talk about the west as well ? A lot of people already do, maybe you shouldn’t just look at what Kpop stans talk about.

People are going after America, China and the rest too. The whole world was talking about the police brutality in America and racism, people were canceling China several times in the last two years :eyes:

Lol, no one has cancelled China, America, or any other countries concert or anything else for that matter was “cancelled”. They’re still thriving yet anyone who dares to think about Saudi Arabia is heavily criticized (ie, Nicki Minaj who was forced to cancel her SA concert).

🤷🏻‍♀️

The same can be said about fans who only care about social issues when their faves are involved and apart from that dgaf.

About Saudi... I think people are more judgmental towards them because when it comes to human rights they still live in the 19th century... only recently women were allowed to drive and there is a death penalty for people who are openly LGBT, no need to say more.... many acts canceled to perform there for a reason.

But it’s true not just SA should be called out. But at that time it was the topic so people go for the more extreme. That’s also the reason I don’t like people holding America on such a high pedestal.

Western countries like America/UK act like it’s still the crusades to Middle Eastern countries. They give an automatic death sentence to those that oppose their imperialism, man/woman/straight/lgbt/young/old/wealthy/poor.

Regarding all that has happened with Palestine and America’s refusal to stop funding terrorism, I just wanted to discuss some things regarding Human rights, hypocrisy, and fake “woke” shit that happens in KPOP (Music in general since Nicki Minaj cancelled her Saudi concert)

As many of you know, BTS performed in Saudi Arabia in October 2019, with that came huge backlash. Many Non-Arab Army’s were pissed that BTS (BigHit’s decision) who just spoke at the UN were know performing in Saudi Arabia, a country criticized for their human rights abuses not only domestically but internationally as well (YEMEN). But, what I never understood is why this fake woke bishes only care for Saudi Arabia and not all the other countries that commit mass human rights abuses

China:

-Major Uyghur human rights abuses and POSSIBLE ethnic cleansing.

-Hong Kong (do I even have to say sum?)

-Tibet (same thing)

And many many more. China has a hallyu ban but this was being committed far before that

America:

-Police Brutality

-Massacred Millions in “Wars” that have absolutely no justification.

- Destroyed Iraq, Afghanistan (along with Russia and UK), Proxy War in Syria

-Funds and sells military arms to Israel to abuse and commit ethnic cleansing of Palestinians and Funds and sells military arms to Saudi Arabia to abuse and at this point commit genocide against Yemenis.

-America also assassinated Gaddafi (said he was a terrorist, but he was the one that rid his country of terrorism before America undid all that) and destroyed Africa’s 5th wealthiest Nation, Libya. They did this on the claims that it was a humanitarian issue, yet now Libya is infested with terrorists and there is an ongoing LITERAL Slave trade of Black libyans/migrants because of America’s invasion. (Turns out the real reason they needed to kill Gaddafi in ‘11 was because he was changing the currency to a gold-backed currency and was a Pan-Africanist that wanted to rid Africa of American/European imperialism)

-Also Invaded Somalia for no real reason and acted like the victim.

-Created ISIS and Taliban.

And many many more

France

- Has assassinated Dozens of African presidents and overthrown dozens of governments

-Looting Africa till this day

- Also was the other half in Hillary’s/Obama’s invasion of Libya. Interestingly, their president ended up in Jail but Hillary walks around freely.

- Uses Africans as their test products.

- For a secular country they act the same as Saudi Arabia but are the complete opposite type of controlling. Regulates what Muslims wear (women and religious rights huh?)

And many many more.

So please let me ask all my fellow Americans (and others as well) who were pissed at BTS, why are y’all such hypocrites? Y’all have probably seen the news of America vetoing any sanctions against Israel for their human rights abuses. America and Israel supported South African apartheid until they had no other choice. How can you even point a finger? You have four pointing back.

They act like BTS was funding Saudi Arabia when they held a concert with a private company. If American, French, British army can get a concert despite all the evil their countries are doing then why not Saudis? :melon_think:

If people didn’t want Saudi Army to have a concert then countries like America, France, and the U.K shouldn’t either. People love to make the Arabs look barbaric but they’ve never looked in the mirror. People need to stop being hypocrites, these fake woke people don’t actually give af for human rights.

Lord this was my rant but please discuss.

Also please don’t switch this to world topics.

Umm because they’ll receive help, either way they are being ethnically cleansed. Also the rockets Hamas sends are literally nothing better than fireworks they’re absolutely children's toys compared to the real airstrikes that Israel is sending.

israel maybe mindless fuckery but i really wanna know why Hamas thought they could afford to make the first move in a war they can never win

Technically Israel being on occupied East Jerusalem/West Bank which is considered Palestinian land under international law and abusing, killing, jailing and evicting (how can tou be evicted from a house you own by another country) made the first move.

Koreans seems to be extremely unaware of USA celebrities life besides their music. They are indeed unaware to even the music part, their knowledge about western singers is overall very limited

I also don't think they hold judgment towards foreigns like they do towards their own kind or other asians. I guess most of them are like whatever if Chris Brown beaten Rihanna 13 years ago, I'm 100% sure they would NEVER praise a Korean celebrity with the same history

They’re very aware when they are racist towards asians tho.

Also many koreans think any non asian celeb that dates an asian has yellow fever 😭

People on pann, naver, theqoo(!) kept saying post malone has yellow fever for dating MLMA who’s korean.

Let me fix the beginnign part for you.

Koreans kiss ass to white people, shit on black people, south asians ans south east asians and blame all their problems on SEA. They’re meh about Hispanics.

Let me add the song he was singing was his own song and switched the words up

British tabloid newspaper The Sun was first to report on the new footage, which features the singer using the N-word in "One Less Lonely Girl" (altering the hook to be "One Less Lonely N-----"), joking about killing black people and entertaining the idea of joining the Ku Klux Klan. Bieber seated and wearing a dog tag and a dark blue shirt, and he sings unaccompanied, repeatedly weaving the racial slur into the lyrics of his 2009 hit

My lord....if this was about asians instead of black people they would have banished him from korea. Koreans truly don’t give af for anyone else.

Just look at this comments after a korean-american man was killed by a balck man in a home invasion last year. It’s a struggle being a blasian korean to say the least. To be fair this was an article from a “right-wing male dominated site that loves donald trump”. Half of korean males are trump-loving Blue Live Matters, All live matters dickheads, like the rednecks you find on twitter.

1. [+1,430, -23] That's why black people are treated like that. According to federal statistics, more than half of all violent prisoners are blacks. Blacks make up about 15% of American population.
    2. [+838, -12] Black people are the ones that are racist to asians.The same black people calling us out for black face are the same ones writing posts using problematic "Kpop tags" and saying Koreans need to educate themselves...
    3. [+574, -9] Black people only care about black lives..
    4. [+262, -6] Ah~whenever these criminals get killed they always come out protesting saying they're suppressed. But whenever an Asian is killed or assaulted they go quiet. Ugh ~makes me so sad and angry.
    5. [+284, -78] Anti-racism? Don't make me laugh...blacks will forever to be slaves to whites. They must keep being discriminated against...forever.
    6. [+51, -0] The criminal that burned and killed a Korean American engineering professor at Arizona State University this summer was also black...the person suspected of pushing a Korean American to death in the train tracks at a New York subway in 2012 was also black. And yet he was found not guilty because of "insufficient evidence"
    7. [+31, -5] This is why I hate black people. They're only faithful to their instincts. They're not rational people. They don't have emotions.
    8. [+19, -0] Where are all those celebrities that kept saying Black Lives matter??!

Comment 2...how did they tie a korean death to Sam Okyere? Logic≠hannams

She started dating him when he was 17-18 and she was 28-29.

These definitely seems like it has two sides, I don’t know why she would being this to the public.

Feel bad for the child, they both seem to be trash along with the grandma.

I didn’t know whether he’s against the CCP or not. I don’t keep up with anything. All I know is that he is one of the idols who has a controversy connected to China. I never really took the time to actually read into the current events on what is happened.

Wasn’t thinking and I trivialized the severity of his stance. I apologize for the lackadaisical conclusion.

It’s all good, don’t think it’s something to apologize for. We all hear things.

Is having a girlfriend and/or wife so bad that you are a failure as idol if you have one ? Lol

I don’t think OP meant it that way, koreans (delulus who are a huge margin of domestic fans) take it that way. Koreans don’t really “appreciate” parenthood, the way they should be tbh...they diss mothers for giving attention to their children and people will skoll at them if they are in public with their kids or give them affection, they have this internet slang called mom-choong (choong means bug/insect). Korea is like the only country on this planet that gives such disrespect to parents, that’s why we are about to send ourselves into a declining population. They’re in a different dimension compared to my other half, somali, where in somali culture parents especially AND especially mothers are given the most respect in the world more than the president and anybody else, they say the gate to heaven is under your mothers feet. So they think koreans are crazy.

81A4C117-14DB-47EE-8C7F-CBB13E9302EA.png

(Oops, sorry for the rant, idrc if my fellow koreans are offended bcuz alot of koreans are truly like this and it needs to be called out)

Battling you say? More like he’s completely compliant and actually believes in it the most out of the current list of idols supporting the CCP. He was the first one cutting contracts over trivial matters like Taiwan on the list of countries, even with korean companies years before others followed suit.

Don’t give this “male” any bogus excuses. Would you be giving a compliant nazi an excuse during the Holocaust? Fans istg...