Posts by samtanvan

In situations like this where different views meet in a confrontational manner. You often see that some people who preach more tolerance and understanding are very intolerant and less understanding themself.

When you think your views are superior, different opinions or positions than yours will be met with hostility, cause your cognitive dissonance isn’t allowing you to challenge your own views.

Indeed sometimes you see no difference between how they engage and the ones they are criticizing.

Agreed. They’re the same people but different fonts.

29123C1D-2A36-4D6A-A815-DA53F83E4F32.jpegBDB0F069-0017-48FC-89C6-F2AF38C3C960.jpegD4020482-63E0-4217-915B-5415D96F1EC4.jpeg

...do people not know that South Korea in general was favorable towards Trump? There was literally an article about it on the homepage during the election that a good portion of the people didn't want Biden to be elected.

Hell even Japan had rallies to support Trump.

There’s a big difference between supporting Biden/Obama and Trump in Korea vs USA.

Koreans don’t believe that Trump is “good” or “right”, they only preferred him over Obama or just Democrats in general because we don’t want people that piss of North Korea. This is what Obama did, he screwed us over with the hoe in Pyongyang. We just want someone who won’t piss off Jung-un. And that person happened to be Trump. Not that we knew what Biden would be like but he was associated with Obama as VP.

Koreans think Trump is a pyscho, he insulted Korea when he talked shit about Parasite. Koreans don’t view him favorably as a person or a president but he just didn’t piss NK off.

It’s selfish but it’s not like Americans care for MILLIONS of middle easterners being killed by their presidents either. Every man for themselves. SK doesn’t stand a chance against Nuclear warhead neighbors so we go the clean root politically but talk shit view Social media.

Right I used to be a liberal until I discovered what was under the iceberg. Their all the same at the end of the day. I dislike liberals the same way I dislike conservatives.

I’m for the non-existent I-don’t-like-taking-advantage-of-people-and-overthrowing-governments-and-forcing-democracy-on-countries-that-don’t-want-it-just-for-American-gain-and-I-don’t-bomb-Middle-Eastern-and-African-countries-back-to-the-stone-age-for-their-resources-under-the-guise-of-terrorism-when-in-fact-America-is-the-real-terrorist-but-I-like-to-cry-victim-when-people-retaliate party. Lol that was long.

Agreed but I’ll never make a case for either of those Zionist bishes either. Their all ass. Bernie for the win.

You can say that about most anyone in politics depending on what side you are sitting on. He's not perfect but he did a lot of good things for Korea, for the Middle East and for the United States. He isn't racist nor is he homophobic and anyone who thinks he is has been manipulated. People like to forget this but it wasn't even a decade ago that Barack Obama declared that marriage is between a man and a woman. Nobody is calling him a homophobe. Joe Biden was the architect of legislation that specifically and very negatively impacted the black community. He has openly made disparaging comments towards the the gay community. He quite literally and unapologetically spoke of young black men as if they were beyond help and needed to be incarcerated for the safety of Americans. Kamala Harris, as a DA did a lot of the same.

The day after the United Nations voted to recognize the People’s Republic of China, then–California Governor Ronald Reagan phoned President Richard Nixon at the White House and vented his frustration at the delegates who had sided against the United States. “Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said. “Yeah,” Nixon interjected. Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon gave a huge laugh.

He did nothing for the middle east you liar, and he’s also quite anti-racist aint he. Very anti racist to call my people “monkeys”. Lol.

Did I also forget the “War on Drugs”. Useless scum, should’ve stayed in hollywood with his bitchass

sooo i tried to search some explanation or context behind this and from what i found they actually "mocked" their japanese fans and this kind of parody seems like known joke between them and their fans.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She’s been problematic since day one.

She’d know not to mock korean fans after being here for 3 years, especially not by a Japanese.

Is she serious? Koreans hardly take shit from Korean idols, does she expect this to slide? At least if she insulted only some people she would still have SOME korean fans backing her, but she just insulted all fans, lmao the people you make 💰 from. 🙄

17 year old Sakura pesters Akimoto (57) to go on dates with her so she can be the center of HKT48.

Exposed for pretending to suck at sports so she can get attention from fans, ruins the games/activities continuously from her group mates making them lose over and over again. exposed by Yui, AKB’s captain for her attention seeking tendencies that ruin the fun for the rest of the team.

3. When her members were sick during hand sign events due to poor health, she put them on blast via social media saying “it is unprofessional to miss a handshake event just because one is sick”. Then gave a million excuses when she fell sick. Complete hypocrite.

4. When Takamina pranked her group mates, Sakura started crying and people thought she way crying because she was “caring”, turns out the reason she was crying was because she thought this “scandal” would mess up their sales. Lmao wtf.

5. Fat shamed another Idol, then lied and said she was hacked but indeed she wasn’t. She was accidentally on her public page not her private account.

5. People speculate that she would make mistakes on purpose to gain attention because every time she makes a mistake that costs her group, she says that her mistake is “good” and that she “gained” attention; which sounds like she does it on purpose.

6. Now she’s doing this to her Korean fans? Hybe is quite likes because they don’t kiss ass to China/Japan. She can kiss that contract goodbye.

Never liked her, Always knew she was a snake but I kept it to myself. Lol. Deserved.

She’d be an ass group mate either way.

Well Somalis think I’m Asian, Koreans think I’m Indian/Arab because they have a scewed perception of how black people should look, and most Somalis don’t fit that, so it takes a lot of explanation. Then it becomes more annoying because now to Them I’m Half Korean Half

Pirate 🧍🏻‍♀️

I look like both, people can tell I’m mixed or they assume I’m Latino/Arab. But I’m neither so the whole going by what you look doesn’t work for me.

Therefore I’m a mixed person who’s half kimchi half pirate.

I've edited enough times so I'll add, people extend the way they see Israel govt to their people because they don't have rights to speak against them. It's not the case with the US. Their govt is "clearly" different from what the people are really like. That's why it's a different issue.

Israelis kinda do, just not much. Protest lead to violent interactions with police. Not serving in the Israeli sadistic forces leads to jail, yet they’re a “democracy”.

So it’s just about the concerts ? I thought it was about social issues ?

Btw, Nicki Minaj is all about female empowerment, so people would have called her hypocrite to perform in SA.

It’s not about concerts. I wouldn’t care for that because I’m not Saudi nor do I have anything to dow with them. It’s about hypocrisy within “human rights”.

I don’t know what’s more female empowering then having Nicki Minaj perform in Saudi Arabia.

That’s whataboutism. People can still find other things worse than others. They can still voice out their opinions towards other things more than other things. You literally say: wow you are all so hypocritical because you do not care about xy. What if they care about it but didn’t care about it in that moment? What if they do only care about a partical topic?

Then just say it’s virtue signaling instead of hiding behind human rights. If you pick and choose when to support Human rights then you don’t care for human rights.