Posts by ykui

Hi, I just found out about you recently and I really love your voice and music :iloveyoub:

My question for you is:

What do you do to warm up for your voice everyday?

I know most singers do different things because every voice is different, so I was wondering what you do! I really like your singing! Thank you :nervousk:

Being a nugu girl group stan may sound easy, but it’s a lot harder than you’d think. Constantly we fear our favs might disband, and don't know how to fix it. We promote them as much as we can and our favs are extremely talented, but the fandom is small and the company unknown. It is similar to a small business, small and unknown. Today please go to Youtube and listen to a smaller girl group, do your part! Comment if you need recs

Begin;

Everyday I wake up to my phone buzzing, but no it's not an alarm, it's the hate I receive online for simply defending my favorite girl group from misogynistic boy group stans. I unlock my phone to read news articles regarding my favs, no new news... They have everything people could want, but their company is small so they have little publicity. Once I finish reading the news, I go to get breakfast. While I eat breakfast I read through my messages “Ugly”, “Disgusting”, “Your flop favs deserve to disband”, these messages haunt me 24/7 simply for supporting talented girls. I put my phone away and finish my breakfast. ;(

Once I have finished my breakfast, I go to my zoom classes. People whisper and mock me when I speak, teachers yell at me and taunt me all because I have girl group posters in my room. I try to stand up for myself, but no one listens. My heart erodes like a sand stone on a beach. I try to tell myself “Things will be okay” and put on music to blur out the class. It’s my favorite song, ‘Only You’ by SATURDAY. I suddenly feel at ease and remember my reason for being again. ^^

Once classes finish, I go onto my fan account to promote my favorite group. I see so many hate comments under their posts, telling them they’re not good enough even though they’ve done nothing wrong. I want to tell my favs in that moment that I love them, but how will they know I love them when their sales are so low. I decide to stream their music while I do my homework. 8)

“You’re not a good fan”, “You’ll never get people to love your favs”, “You’re the reason they’re close to disbanding”. My heads filled with these destructive thoughts, the self-hate I must endure every day. “Why do I have to go through this?” I ask to no one in particular, “Why me? I am such a good person”. I quickly clear my head and decide to start getting ready as it is late already. I eat dinner and do my makeup. Why do my makeup so late you might ask? I have a videocall fansign with my favs tonight. I decide to stream their music while I wait for the call. 8|

The clock strikes midnight and I finally begin to wait staring at my phone. It’s only minutes until I receive the call I so look forward to. Suddenly the phone rings and I answer, then I see the person who’s helped me get through my every day. It’s ‘Yuki’ from my favorite girl group SATURDAY. She tells me “Hi! We meet again” and I smile, she is the only person who remembers me. I tell her how much she means to me, and she cheers me up. She tells me to be strong and I tell her I’ll keep loving them. Soon our time together is over, but I’ll always know that SATURDAY will always be there to help me when I’m down. I continue to support them and become a happier person. No matter how much negativity I have in my life, I will always look at the positive, I will always look to SATURDAY, the 5 girls who have helped me find peace within myself. :*

Thank you, Im Yuki <3

144856990_419450749131232_3496019250101616253_n.jpg

Saturday have recently had a comeback with the song 'Only You', please give it a listen!

So, ignore these deceiving temptations trying to get you to go back to the low life! If you are unable to resist the temptation, it's ok! Change can take time for people, and that's totally normal! Don’t stress and try your best!

Dead  :cryingr:I want a GG that is like Gfriend anything similar ??

Hello! I know 5 member girl group SATURDAY is a great one to stan! The members are really the cutest, I think you'd enjoy stanning them :)

Step 1: Find a reason to convert :danceb:

It would be a waste to convert if you aren’t actually interested in girl groups. So, find a girl group you might be interested in, with music or anything else. If you already stan girl groups, then choose one to become a big fan of! Girl groups have amazing music so it shouldn’t be hard to find one! Being a girl group stan also has many benefits including:

• Not as many headaches
    • More time for activities you enjoy
    • Happiness
    • A wonderful fandom to be there for you

These are just a few of the benefits to being a girl group stan! Many of these benefits you can only gain while being a girl group stan, and it doesn’t hurt to convert so what's stopping you!

Step 2: Find a reason to drop your boy groups :whatb:

You must also find a reason to drop your boy groups, whether it be because they’re too problematic, don’t make good music, because you don’t want to be associated with them, etc.

It’s okay if you just don’t like them anymore, that is a completely valid reason!

Step 3: Begin ulting a girl group :claps:

Now that you have found a reason, it is time to start working towards your goal! With the girl group you chose earlier, begin to ult them! A recommendation for when you stan a new group is to first learn their names, then watch reality shows about them to know their personalities! You can start streaming their music, buy their albums, vote for them on shows, make posts about them, watch their videos, etc! There are so many new things you can do when you stan girl groups! Here is a list of recommended girl groups to stan:

And more! If you’d like me to recommend you more girl groups then please leave a comment below specifying what you're looking for and I will try to answer you as soon as possible! :)

Step 4: Start adding more girl groups :groovins:

You can’t be a girl group stan if you only stan 1 girl group! So, find some others to stan/support! Find new music and concepts you might like, like girl crush, cute, mystical, etc. There are so many girl groups you can support, so I’m sure you’ll soon find the right ones for you!

Step 5: Dropping the boy groups :crys:

It will be hard, but you can do it! Slowly stop interacting with the boy groups you once loved so much. If you sometimes go back to the boy groups then it's okay! You are here to change, and that is incredible already! I want to let you know that you’ve got this! Try distracting yourself with reality shows of the girl groups you are ulting, or making edits for them!

Step 6: Resist temptation :mads:

I know it is tempting to go back to stanning boy groups because, well I’m not sure, but stanning girl groups will be much easier for you mentally and physically! You can still listen to boy group music as a girl group stan of course, so there isn’t much you’ll be missing! Girl groups are the whole package and more! So, ignore these deceiving temptations trying to get you to go back to the low life! If you are unable to resist the temptation, it's ok! Change can take time for people, and that's totally normal! Don’t stress and try your best!

Step 7: Enjoy yourself!

Now, you’re a full-fledged girl group stan! It feels great, doesn’t it? GIrl groups make amazing music and are amazing people! I hope this thread has helped inform you more about how to be a girl group stan and what it is to be a girl group stan! :iloveyoub:

This isn't really gonna be controverisal, its just facts:

BTS can't sing besides Jungkook. BTS rap line is overhyped. EXO can't rap. NCT music is now just a bunch of noise but their fans will suck up to it cause they're delusional for NCT. Stray Kids only have 2 good songs. Forestella is the best boy group. All the groups who release good music are usually underrated, cause big groups are only releasing noise right now. Boygroups from the big3 aren't as good as smaller company boy groups but only have so much success either cause of their face or the company stans. TXT and Enhypen are only this popular cause of BTS, they wouldn't have half the success they do right now if they were from a small company.(This isn't saying they arent talented, they are but they don't have any unique charm that would make them blow up. Many smaller groups are extremely talented, but aren't from a big company which doesn't allow people to see them like they do TXT and Enhypen.) Girl groups are superior to boy groups in music and talent!!! This is all just facts! :claps: