Posts by magnesg

Pretty sure there are worse example of akb idols currying favors with the creator, not just pictures of a "date" being shot in public.

Also the fat shaming is fake, her idol friend just wore too much of baggy clothes and she commented that the clothes would fall off anytime. Her friend is thin like her. There's no fat shaming whatsoever.

Then again it's always her haters since her akb days that corroborate these stuff lol.

Seriously you people have been sleeping or what..

Most dangerous one last holiday.

ITZY, (G)I-DLE and IZ ONE - Reflection [2020 MBC Music Festival

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IZ*ONE imo. All of their album/mini-album releases would only have maybe 1 or 2 max "pass" songs.

Personally I think because of how much variety in song samples/beats in their b-sides it's never boring to listen to them. It's like being served buffet with good varieties instead of just one good dish tone (simple melodies) for every song. Try listening on the Bloom*iz album in one go for example, you'll see what I mean.

Some of the my best personal picks aside from their title tracks.

Tropical house vibes.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cutest song from them.

Upbeat pop.

Best ballad.