Posts by haoluvr

i feel like rock or more rock style will do the girls well. it'd give them an opportunity to experiment with styling, try more/different sounds, and open blackpink up to an even bigger audience of ppl who might not like their current sound then learn to like it after getting into them. it's a good strategy to give the fans something new and keep the general public interested with a fresh concept. Of course i don't expect them to go the dreamcatcher route (being dreamcatcher is a girl group with a rock concept who's earlier works have focused on horror with their newest songs focusing on futuristic themes and battling hate comments.) I'd love to see what yg would do with a concep like that. Knowing yg it won't happen because they're a hiphop based company but its interesting to think about non the less.

I could write an essay unprompted about why I love TXT's music.

Ghosting is one of my favorites too!

I also love: Fairy of Shampoo, Eternally, Drama, Maze in the Mirror, 20CM, New Rules, Blue Orangeade, Run Away, Angel or Devil, Cat & Dog, Blue Hour, Wishlist, and Crown.

omg flavor those are some of my favorites too. I'm not the biggest fan of Angel&Devil but it's not a bad song at all, I think I just like a lot of their other songs better :groovins: Fairy of Shampoo is one of my most played kpop songs. I'll never get over that song and I'm completely okay with it :lover4: I'm starting to notice TXT's discography be praised more and I hope it continues :claps:

First of all, Ghosting is my favorite song off of the album it's in. It's impressive that TXT debuted in 2019 and have such a good discography. Their first album what great also. It might not have been the most cohesive album but it gave the public a good taste of what TXT has to offer: Fun upbeat songs, vocals, rap, and versatility. Which is all that matters, being a debut album and all. Their albums since have only been an improvement. While of course I'm not falling head over heels for every single one of their songs. I don't have to just because I don't like some songs doesn't mean they're bad in any way. Not to mention the boys themselves. They're really fun and very entertaining to watch. The chemistry between them is very endearing. You can tell they care for one another a lot but tease each other and it's fun to seen them running around the bighit building like kids. You'll see staff and other artists minding their business then there's TXT screaming and mostly likely, beating each other up (mostly likely beomgyu and/or soobin lol). So yea just a unimportant post about my love for TXT lol :merongk:

original.gif

not really important but every time they go on vlive and are sitting on that blue couch, it kinda reminds be of that "is fortnite actually overrated meme" i'll leave an example lol :teeheek:

603.jpg2c8891f5e5e0b60587ae4e40d45af5b5773ed858r1-1334-750v2_00.jpg

the only fruit that tastes good no matter what is mangoes

strawberry get mushy and just don't hit every time

its a one in a million chance to get a super sweet watermelon

peaches are great but the hard ones are horrible soft peaches are great

blueberries taste weird

bananas are just gross no matter what

literally any berry gets mushy, don't sweet taste, or are just sour and weird

cantaloupes are the worst things i've ever tasted

oranges are good but they get messy and the orange juice burns your eyes

i actually like pomegranates but they take too much effort to eat a literal seed

apples get mushy and sometimes taste like soap even if its already washed green apples are superior

grapefruit.... i don't even need to say it do i? jk i like grapefruits but i don't find myself being like super in love with them they're good for when you want something to burn the inside of your mouth

cherries are good second to mangoes in my opinion but they don't have the superstar power that mangoes have

grapes are cool but they get mushy and sometimes sometimes dry out my mouth

limes are....limes :sketchyk:

lemons..... :nob:

kiwis are amazing but again MUSHY IS A NO NO :fingerk:

pears are dollar tree apples so same applies, and they dry out your mouth, they taste like soap, and are just better when soft

basically,, mangoes are superior

edit!!: forgot to put that it's too easy for you to swallow the seed when eating cherries&pomegranates