Posts by taeric

Well, there is still time. I think the eligibility period is until April or May this year. Last year a lot of good kdramas were released in Jan-Feb-March so the competition got stronger. Beyond Evil was released one month before the award gala and stole everything.

Somehow I don't feel like Lee Seyoung's acting was that impressive. It was average for me, not even close to Kim Soyeon, Kim Heeae or Kim Seohyung's performance (ofc there is a big gap in terms of experience).

But year, last year there wasn't anything memorable, so if nothing interesting will be released this year, I guess that's it.

But what about Jung Ho Yeon for Squid Game? Her acting was really appreciated, so if SG is eligible, she might even win.

I think Han So Hee will also be nominated. Park Eun Bin too?

Lmao, I could easily make a top 10 for best actors for last year, but it's so hard for actresses, they barely receive a good role.

I majored in philosophy during my bachelor's degree and international studies during my master's degree.

I'm currently working in the marketing and business field, lol, it's totally different. From 1,000 pages books, I started to manage websites, do SEO optimization and do business reports. It's crazy, but I love every day at my job.

To be honest, I also struggled during my third year. I graduated during the pandemic and for one year I applied like crazy for jobs, I prepared my resume and even what to answer during interviews, but no one called or they asked for work experience. How to have experience when I studied all day? Crazy.

I met my boss when I translated some documents for the company and he offered me a job, without any experience, so don't lose hope : ) you never know where your life will go.

My advice is to take every opportunity that you have. My boss didn't even ask for a resume. You have to actually have practical skills, not only theoretical skills. Maybe if you find an internship or a part-time job for the begging it will make your life easier in the future.

As I get older, the more I don't want to get married. I don't think I'm the type of person to have the patience. Maybe only to have a legal base in case of breaking up. I saw a lot of couples who broke up but they couldn't split things because they weren't mutual.

Lmao we are so close to an international war and they are fighting over the name of a food.

Anyway, most YouTubers don't translate their vlogs, usually, they don't even hire someone. Sometimes they leave a link to a place where fans can translate it and simply use them. Some youtubers simply put the subtitles in google translate and use them, I saw big youtubers who have the worst translations in English (despite the fact that their income comes from English speakers, but that's another story). So this is really not her fault, most probably the company manages the yt account so it's their fault for not investing and paying attention.

Well, I enjoyed the first 4-5 episodes, but around ep 6 I put it on hold as I lost my interest. I decided to watch it last night and I'm at ep 10 and it is boring. At this point it got extremely repetitive, for the past 4 eps they only point guns at each other, doubt each side, that ansp guy it's quite useless, and so on. There are no plot twists and no major character development. I think this hostage thing is way too long. Hopefully, they will stop it soon.

But the scene where that guy goes crazy for the doctor was funny tho.

I was kinda expecting this. So sad that they voted her like crazy and now abandoned her.

But wth, why are people like this? To make an OT8 group just to hate her? It's not like they are going to kick her so I don't see the point to hate a 17 years old kid so bad. This is pretty bad tbh, did it ever happen in the past for a member to receive so much hate (except the cases when the member actually REALLY did something bad to be excluded)?

I feel sorry for her. I observed that she is always anxious and stressed.

Currently watching: Bad & Crazy, Ghost doctor, Snowdrop, Through the Darkness, Crime Puzzle

Yesterday I binge-watched Show Window: The Queen's House and it was pretty bad. I finished it in one day because the main lead was extremely stupid and I was curious if it will get better, but in the end, it was just a waste of time, the plot had many holes, nothing too solid and many things didn't make sense.

Taste! So happy to see someone who appreciates RM's songs, they are literally amazing, he is mega talented. My favs are:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+Fine and forever rain

Thank you for the tag! They look amazing (/▽\) can't wait for more actors badges

now I will patiently wait in a corner for a song kang badge hehe

I wanted to watch it on weekend, so glad that I choose another one!!! My blood is boiling. My mom works in an association for protecting the animals and she shows me daily a lot of little ones that were abused for the entertainment of others. I am so mad to see this, hope the police will investigate and the ones who proposed and accepted (even the actors should be responsible for accepted to be on the set and do this!) will be punished!

We are in 2022 when you can use special effects so easily, they preferred to kill a poor soul instead of paying for a virtual creation. Fck them, they should literally stop airing this

I just saw it is made by KBS, nvm, what did I expect? That's why all their dramas are sh it

Hopefully, it airs latest by 2025

I really don't understand what was in their mind. Sweet Home was the most-watched kdrama on Netflix until SG, they didn't mention it at all after that, but out of nowhere they want to produce another season, and when people saw that exactly the actors that were important will not play, they rushed to cast Song Kang to revive the drama. Tbh, looks like they don't have any direction since this time they will no longer rely on the webtoon and the producers will have to bring a new plot. But not casting Song Kang and Lee Jin Wook really makes me wonder what kind of plot did they made lol.

Thank you for this! I already made a list with TVN dramas that are going to be released this half, and it was pretty sad. Not too many interesting series. I have some hopes for SBS, but otherwise, Netflix will be the one that will save me. OCN and KBS are always a big no.

I added on my list:

• A Model Family
    • All of Us Are Dead (I get Dark Hole vibes from it, hopefully, the disappointment will not be the same)
    • The Angel Without, The Devil Within (I was sure that the actor seemed familiar, he played in Memoir of a Murderer, I really liked it)
    • Black Knight (maybe?)
    • Carter (I was expecting it to be a drama, but looks like it is a movie)
    • Forecasting Love and Weather (I'm not into romance these days, but it's Song Kang, he is really Netflix's boy lol)
    • Glitch (if it's going to end like extracurricular I will be mad, the vibe is kinda the same)
    • Juvenile Justice (looks like the plot will be interesting, quite similar to Devil Judge maybe, I'm looking forward to watching it)
    • Remarriage and Desires (maybe)
    • Seoul Vibe
    • Somebody
    • Tomorrow (ah, Rowoon)

Quite a lot, but I guess we will get more in the second half. Maybe Squid Game 2 too, I doubt they will miss the hype.

I avoid eating in public places because of covid so I either order or take it home. Usually 4-5 times a week now, but during summer it's daily. I don't have time to cook, nor do I know or want to cook lol, but at the end of the month when I do my monthly budget I'm like "oh man,,, quite expensive". And then repeat next month.