Posts by skykye

im jammed posts investor reports, and some fans actually believe that it is a statement from company :pepe-sad:

if my prediction is right that blackpink will comeback first before lisa debut, then ygngg might debut earlier than lisa too... this is just my prediction :pepe-popcorn:

At least its more believable than predictions and assumptions. Obviously they might comeback even if they arent on the reports but since there’s no news about it from yg. These are the only reports we got.

anyway goodluck on your prediction, hope comeback is actually happening :pepe-clown-gear:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLACKPINK being featured in a recent Spotify ad = new music is coming soon idc.

Sadly, they are not because

There is no plan for blackpink comeback and ygngg too for this year.

goodluck

their juniors. new group.

And here i thought she was natural. when i looked closely its making sense.

Possible members to be in debut lineup(Higher chance):

1. Kim hyunhee (2005)

E1uGHP4VkAUtUlR?format=jpg&name=900x900

2. Kang seojin (2000)

3. Noh hyerin (2006)

Es3cSJAVkAUK50V?format=jpg&name=large

- Seojin Kang is the eldest and leader.

- 6 members, multinational.

- The introduction starts in July, and the debut is in September.

- Some of the members are from THE BLACKLABEL.

- Teddy is not the main producer, but will participate in the production of the debut song for a new girl group.

- A vocal group with a 'RNB' feel of the debut song for a new girl group.

- Some of the members are young. 2004-2006 liner.

- Baby Monster is not a name for a new girl group. But I've heard that the final name is closely related to it.

:pepe-clown-gear: Take it with a grain of salt :pepe-clown-gear:

I feel like YG just teased this 2 months early because they have no other things for blackpink and just wants to shut blinks who are asking for content and solo for lisa. Also as always to hype things up just to be something underwhelming. Now this thing will be the only thing blinks would be talking for 2 months. thats sad.

Of course it's not our achievment but fans help get them there by streaming and just supporting. I don't agree with taking their awards as mine but we all know that if no one streamed or had such commitment then kpop would be a lot different than it is now

Crazy though, thinking about how if the 1st and 2nd gen didn't go the way it did, how different kpop would be

groups become successful because of their talent and personality and after that is where fans come. I dont know about you but I dont stream or listen to song if its bad or artist is not good. I dont think i will ever think they get achievement just because of fans. They themselves are solely the reason fans gets attracted.

Even if they are. they don’t deserve to bash other groups with those achievements.

Apparently there was an aquaintant of a girl who works at yg and he said that the girl who appeared in the vlog of ygx dancer is a member of ygngg and when someone asked if it was seojin he said nope.

He further said that there are foreign members too idk if jane is in the lineup but i think yes since her latest photos were seen with a korean bevarage bottle.

I am pretty sure jane isnt in Babymon. Trainee cant have public sns before debut. because usually once they arent part of yg group or trainees quit they go and make public sns.

But its just the sasaeng saying. we dont know if it true