Posts by istan20groups

Hi TRI.BE! Your debut was amazing!!! The chorus is so catchy and I enjoyed ‘DOOM DOOM TA’ a lot! ^^ great vocals and production! especially the 2nd verse stands out to me because of the cool rythm and instrumentals : )

My Question: Who makes the best jokes in the group?

You girls are so fantastic! You are gonna be a legendary group, i promise! ❤️

Remember that your fans love you a lot! Wish you girls the best : D

To the Wonderful girls of (G)I-DLE:

How are you doing? I hope all of you are doing the best, and i love you girls so much! ❤️

Question: Do you girls like this poem?

Here is a poem for (G)I-DLE:

It’s an Autumn day, The leaves are falling down slowly. So slow, like the world stops for a second. One second of life could mean more than you think. When night comes, you can see the stars, and in between the stars,

I see (G)I-DLE shining bright like you deserve to shine, brighter than stars. Make a wish, A wish that comes up in your head in a swish. When you feel alone and sad, don’t be, because remember how you shine bright like a star.

You 6 girls are one of the reasons im interested in Music production, because i admire the talent you girls have. I have been wondering which Music program (G)I-DLE Use for production, because wow! Your Music is so amazing! Lately i have been listening to your new comeback with title track «HWAA» a lot. I love the I-BURN album ^^

- Love from Neverland ❤️