Posts by wiesty

I don't know how to lucid dream but idols do show up in my dreams sometimes. They usually hate me...

It’s difficult but it does take practice! Things like keeping a dream journal and noting things the moment you wake up, checking things like time and POV while you’re dreaming can help tremendously(while you’re dreaming you see through your eyes as but you usually can also see behind you and the setting in a 3rd person view, it’s hard to explain), going to bed thinking of a singular thought, etc.

It’s really neat and mind-boggling at least to me but it does take practice! It’s really neat to example parts of your mind that you don’t really practice day to day. Same thing with meditating, astral projecting, etc!

I would unstan. For example, AoA is one of my ultimate groups. Hearing the news last year....was unsavory to say the least. I never stanned Jimin but I for sure lost all respect, but Seolhyun was my bias wrecker and I’m just kinda disappointed....I definitely agree with not looking at them the same way again.

Same thing with Sowon of GFRIEND rn. Her situation is a little different but I feel weird about it and am definitely wary of her now.

I’ve been thinking about it all day but I’ve had my first lucid dream in years this morning, and oddly it involved Solji, Hani, and Jeongwha of EXID. 😭 We were all just chilling in my room which made it easy to tell I was dreaming.

Solji was lying next to me, Hani watching TV at the foot of my bed and Jeongwha literally jumps out of my armoire to scare us LMAO. None of this seemed strange to me but after realizing I was fluently speaking to them is when I was like “wait WHAT” and woke up. I wonder if Hyelin and LE were waiting to jump out and scare us too. 😂

Just wanted to share, this is the first time I’ve dreamt of a group and it was just kind of out of nowhere as I haven’t listened to EXID in a while 😭 Does anyone else have lucid/vivid dreams of groups/idols they can relate to or just dreams in general?