Posts by reina-en

Strategically thinking, it's better that iland got postponed. Hybe already debuted two girl groups this year. I am not worried about the management since they're all under different sub labels, but there can't be enough hype and support for each group. Throwing them all into the same year would kill the interest. So yeah I like that they postponed the show until next year

Spotify Global is a chart that can't be used to measure a group's success and here's why. There are times of the year where you can enter top 100 with 500k streams. There are also times where you can't enter top 100 even with 1M daily streams. It all depends on how strong the current releases are so basically it's all about timing.

If we want to use spotify to measure success, we must pay more attention to the overall streams of a group - their title tracks, bsides, song with highest and lowest streams, how many followers do they have there, how many monthly listeners, longevity, how much are their total streams etc.

With that being said, enhypen are the fastest group in history to hit 1B streams on spotify, have the highest peak of monthly listeners and longest charting song among bgs on your favorite SPOTIFY GLOBAL CHART so i couldn't care less about future perfect flopping :shyr:

All of the above help determine a group's success. If I have to pick one ultimate way though, it would be touring.

As others said, touring numbers are much harder to manipulate than any other metric. They reflect an artist's demand, popularity and success all over the world. If you are selling out stadiums then it doesn't matter you can't crack top 100 of melon, you are well secured and successful.

Album sales are yet another big indicator of success. Sure, people can mass buy but if you're a group with 1000 fans in total, even if each buys 10 albums, you still won't be considered successful after getting the final number.

I would say that the most irrelevant way to measure a success is by youtube views. If you have 70M views brought in by ads and 100k likes on the video, you're the same flop in youtube as the groups who have 10M views and 2M likes, even worse actually :ooo-bee:

Honestly, it's much more interesting to me to see such tough and fierce competition instead of having two set leaders with huge gap between their competitors. I believe that in a few years, we might actually be able to define the top groups. Right now, too many debuts at once, attention is divided and so is hype. It's impossible for all those groups to remain at the top together though, some are going to lose relevance as in the end, the groups with strongest fandoms and biggest support will remain leading. It's inevitable, it's happened with every kpop generation. The 4th gen simply takes longer than than any other generation to declare its leaders but it's bound to happen eventually

Oh so you're not done yet? Lmaaaaooo

Good for them then. I'm tired of arguing with bored people wanting to be nasty cause theyre so bored with their own life. One life lesson though, if its none of your business and youve got nothing nice to say, I'm sure people would appreciate it more if you just zip it :)

that's a forum and i am allowed to say whatever i want, about whoever i want, wherever i want. you don't like that? close the tab of the forum :wink:

Wut? I've been following Fearless charting and i dont see any drop off at all. Where are casual listeners turning their backs on them? :pepewhat:

Lesserafim charts well in korea and so far there hasn't been any drop off in casual listeners there which is surprising to me. The international side though isn't satisfied

I’m only saying this if the hybe thing is true but she already faced punishment while the other girl did not. Why keep apologising for things you’ve already apologised for ??

We should wait until everything goes to trial and the actual info fully comes out before demanding more apologies imo

Because that's what is required of you when you are a public persona now. Why do you think all these idols accused of bullying were apologizing even if their guilt wasn't proven yet? Truth is that apology could have calmed down everyone's heated responses towards her and she could have gone on her hiatus with a light heart. It's not the apology that would do miracles,it's the lack of it that angers people more. I'm already seeing everyone accuse her of not caring and of being too cocky to say sorry. An apology would have prevented that at least. And, isn't that what the alleged victim has wanted too?

we don’t know any of the true facts of this case but IF hybe’s statement is actually true, demanding garam to apologise now when she’d already served her sentence in middle school is just virtue signaling for the sake of it and it wouldn’t be a sincere effort. From the wording of hybe’s statement garam and eunsoo’s feud was allegedly a bitter one where both sides caused damage for one another. Expecting garam to “be the better person” by apologising now even tho in her mind she allegedly thought she had to take the fall for an incident instigated by eunsoo is just unreasonable. Did eunsoo apologise first if she really was in the wrong too? Why must garam do it if eunsoo didn’t? What if garam already apologised to eunsoo in middle school, why does she have to do it now just for publicity? We don’t know all of that, maybe eunsoo did apologise, maybe this statement isn’t even true, but on the surface of things as of now garam shouldn’t be expected to apologise to anyone and for anything. She’d already served her sentence, plain and simple. The only thing she’ll have to apologise for later is if hybe’s statement was entirely fabricated and garam made up all this, other than that she’s not obligated to do anything else.

Btw, there’s allegedly no “everyone’s who’s suffered” aside from this eunsoo girl, so you demanding garam to apologise to this non-existent “everyone” is just lol

so if what hybe said is true garam should say “sorry she said some verbal comments at you because you spread naked pictures of an underage girl “🥴🥴

Until all this is sorted out and we find out the actual truth I don’t expect an apology. Because if that girl was one to spread those pictures of a child she is just as in the wrong

So it’s best to wait

Garam should apologize for participating in a verbal violence?? That's not so hard to grasp, especially when it's confirmed even by hybe. Of course the other person is in the wrong too and if they really did that then they should go to hell but their wrong doings don't erase Garam's

No, Garam didn't apologize in that statement. Source/Hybe apologized on her behalf and that's not enough

she already got punished in school for the “bullying” and got her record forever tarnished by this incident, so what the heck else does she need to do? Apologise for what now? She already served her sentence. Whether you think that sentence was justified is irrelevant. She already paid for the act, so idefk what you’re demanding her apologise for now lmao. Do you demand ex-convicts to write a formal apology letter to every single place they step foot in or what :watt:

Her punishment was some six hours of detention,I doubt they served her a life teaching lesson.

She should apologize for her wrong doings towards the alleged victim. Hybe didn't deny that she indeed participated in targeted harassment - "a protest" is what they called it. The least Garam could do is apologize publicly to the victim and to everyone who's suffered. This is what each idol, caught in such a scandal, has done.

Disagree.

Lesserarafim's fandom wants garam out even after hybe's newest statement. Casual listeners are turning their back on them now. Other people who wish to stan are now refusing to because of the mess. Fans will start dropping them if that goes on. If hybe doesn't kick her out, they will be the downfall of lesserafim