Posts by reina-en

Point out in what threads about treasure have you found me 🥲

Ffs, everyone knows why you made this thread. You're just pathetic.

"Everyone" no, it's just you and one another person living in a fantasy world thinking everything revolves around your faves. The discussions were completely normal and peaceful until the moment you grew insecure. If anyone poisoned this thread that's on you

(Enter)

If a nugu agency was doing this strategy, it would be see as a genius move but since YG doing it, it's desesperate? Why the double standard?

Also, Treasure have his own team so let them work as they want. Just care of your fav instead? ^^"

For me, I'm happy their team finally move because Treasure have so much potential and need to be noticed.

That's a very interesting point actually. Now that you said it, I believe a small agency would have been praised for being creative and hardworking while the reactions are completely different when it's a big company

Its not even yg for me its the reactors. Why disclose it now and not when it first happened? They said they have been asked by companies even before so why now? Its just odd for me.

Exactly,it's very weird. Why would that be revealed just now?

You are too invested in a group u don’t care about.aren’t you doing too much?

You're too invested in this thread, aren't you doing too much? And sorry to break it to you but it's not even about treasure,it's about yg's tactics so try again

Ridiculous :pepe-cringe:

I wonder why couldn't you reply this way at the first comment I made... I guess we will never know...

Because I didn't even see the question since your point wasn't clear to me? What does it matter now that I answered? Don't pick on everything,it's giving out bitterness

Yeah you've lost the plot completely

I don't understand why two teumes are getting so heated up. The point of this thread isn't about treasure, it's about yg. Not even once person brought up treasure here.

Why aren't blinks, ikonics etc getting triggered over this and it's only you guys? Again, that's a company matter and unless you're company stans then it shouldn't make you so mad. Especially when nobody is using this opportunity to hate on the actual group

This is getting stale now. No one other than two engenes caring about Treasure's promotion method.

But it won't be a Treasure comeback without engenes shitting on Treasure.

Maybe y'all should go enjoy the TXT x En documentary or something.

No other than two engenes? You should get on twitter and check which fandoms are giving yg the lashings :wink:

Engenes do not care about treasure, I do not care too. I would have made this thread about any other kpop company, including hybe, because people's opinion was interesting to me. Allkpop discussions are much more civilized than the ones on twitter so I wanted to come check here.

This isn't the " I gotcha" moment you thought it is

I didn't call you names lmao, if you find called out, I guess I hit a sore point ?

And I had just asked you, what would you feel about enhypen receiving this media play. But I still haven't got a reply because someone Really has acted all defensive and insecure.

And I didn't talk about other groups because I'm talking to you who made the thread and is a n enhypen fan, and from those who you've listed almost everyone has disbanded lmao. Why would I talk about them.

You call people dumb, is that not name calling for you?

And to answer your ridiculous question - I would have said the same thing which I said about yg. That I understand both points and that I find it funny when a company does that, especially as big as any big4 but also, I wouldn't hate on that because it's not a big deal. Exactly the same thing which I said about yg

Lmao I'm not insecure not defensive. In fact I've never made threads while enhypen came back just to shade them. Can't say this about someone else :pepe-cringe:

And how is this unrelated to enhypen. You just said many companies and groups do this. Can't I just call out enhypen since it's almost certain they also had MEDIAPLAY (as you insist on calling it) just because I want to ?

And btw, my comment about enhypen isn't plain low, your thread about treasure is.

Nah, you're insecure and defensive.you get mad at me and call me names because you think I am dragging treasure when nowhere in this thread I've said anything bad about them.

Yes, I said many companies do that but NO, not all companies do it. We will never know who do that and who do not. Unless someone comes out and claims that hybe/cj did the same then we can't point fingers at them and conclude they've done it. And if your actual intention was to bring up how all companies do this, you wouldn't have mentioned only enhypen but also kep1er, wanna one, x1 etc who are all cj acts

As if you creating a whole ass thread to drag YGE and Treasure is not low lmao

Another insecure user.

Point out exactly where I am bashing treasure. Especially when I already said that they have nothing to do with this and don't deserve the bashing they get due to their company.

"To drag YGE"? A company stan? Don't get too heated, I doubt yg would cry a river because reina-en made a thread on a forum asking if their promotion strategy was right or not