Posts by thelightoftruth

So many words to say nothing of substance.

YG's management of them is not relative their their talent. Them releasing songs you don't like also has no correlation to their talent.

I'm talking about their age because unlike you, I consider context. It's amusing that you keep comparing them to Mamamoo, one of the most talented all round groups. The only thing that does is support my comment that they might be one of the most talented groups in Kpop. As two month old rookies. Also, I was referring to currently active groups but I guess you took it to mean of all time.

As for me being biased, that's a laugh and a half. I've watched 3 of their MVs a couple of times and it's enough to see they don't really have any weak links. I just find it bizarre that you're being so judgmental about the talent of some teenagers.

:pepe-shrug:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was gonna post this too, but are they even nugu?

Their newest song Midas Touch is great.

There's a couple of decent songs from Triple S

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know why? They're only rising on Melon now, because the public starting to like them. They don't chart better in Korea because they have more fans. If YG only relies on their fandom, they will flop in Korea and probably outside of Korea too, eventually.

They are rising because of how talented Knetz think they are.

I appreciate that you think you can see the future, but that has zero relevance to how talented they are now.

Also, comparing them to Mamamoo and Exid exactly at debut is silly, because they were grown women, while Babymon are still kids. Chiquita is what, like 14 or 15? And easily a better dancer than so many members from these groups you've named.

They have huge potential talent-wise, you're biased if you can't see it.

As an Aespa fan, here's some hugs for Fearnots.

:send-love-bunny:

First of all, singing pure live with any sort of energetic choreo is never going to result in a perfect vocal performance.

Second, is it that hard to let Fearnots enjoy this moment? Good on Lesserafim for putting on a show. If you don't like their performance just go watch the MV instead.

Third, every single one of you haters have faves that aren't perfect and have had underwhelming moments too, be less hypocritical please.

:ragec:

It's easier to get a talented group of four vs group with more members. Pharita and Chiquita might not be as good as the others but from the little I've seen they are far better than weaker members of many other current groups. My point is that they are a well balanced larger group, and they average out pretty highly in my opinion.

Also, why you're comparing 2 month old rookies to crusty ass 2nd and 3rd gen groups at the peak of their development is beyond me. Also, you have to be joking with some of these groups you've named, and claiming that they have no weak links.

Exid are all mid dancers outside of Jeongwha, who is a weak vocalist along with LE.

Apink, have they ever rapped? They have a couple of mid singers in Naeun and Chorong and who's their stand out dancer?

Big Mama, have they ever danced? Can they even dance?

Wonder Girls? Lmao, poster child of mid talented but popular idols Sohee.

Sistar have Dasom, sorry.

I know you dislike YG groups but come on man....

Now, if something is 100% untrue, this is!

We couldn't even say they are the best in 5th gen, because this gen is hardly started and BM need YEARS to prove their talents and versatility. Or more like YG need years, because it's all on them what they will do with the girls. They can be the "next" GFriend, EXID, Apink, but only if YG want to do that, and they don't want Blackpink 2.0, meaning, just another overhyped successful team.

I said it was a hot take lmao.

I'm judging them on right now, months in to their career. They are young, and have loads of potential.

Name some currently active groups with 7 or more members that don't have any weak links? NMixx is probably the only one.

As for those three groups you mentioned, they all have one or two members who are meh.

Straight up, I don't listen much to BGs so I'm sure there are lots of great songs out there, but these are up amongst my favourite ones that I have listened to, no order.