Posts by CITY

I wish I liked this song enough to put it on my playlist, but they lose me at "hey we ballin" honestly ;(

I love the entire beginning though, which a lot of people don't seem to like. I'm glad people enjoy the song though, it's very unconventional and I like that.

I think his role makes total sense. He has a striking look and stage presence that makes people pay attention to him. That and the fact that his dancing style is stylistically more intense and eye catching than everyone else's, I think it makes the most sense to keep him in the center during group choreography. I think his role is just the most noticeable because he's meant to be eye catching. I know he didn't want the visual role, but he does his job well, honestly.

As far as lines go, he really doesn't get much. He had the least amount of lines in "In Life", so I think it balances out.

I think I.N is the only one with an insignificant role. Lee Know gets enough lines, but he isn't shown as much for some weird reason. Everyone else seems quite balanced, except Han who, imo, seems to have the largest slice of the pie. He's just not visually featured as much as Hyunjin. If Hyunjin got all of Han's parts, it would definitely be Hyunjin and friends.

Depends on who you ask.

For me, it's not 100%, but it's 98%. 98% for the music alone. The other 2% is reserved for songs w/ good choreo (visual entertainment) -- even with this, though, I'm rarely just sitting down and watching MVs over and over, so it's not as important. Most important is the music for me.

Agreed. I'm also very into visual art/fashion/costume/choreo/music video production/stage performance, so that is a significant highlight for me as well that I enjoy analyzing. The only difference with Kpop is that their budget for these things are way higher than western artists. But yes, primarily I would just listen to a song I like on it’s own.

There's only 3 groups I follow (in varying degrees depending on how deep I've dived into their discography) because I actually enjoy their music.

I'm definitely not invested in the whole parasocial aspect. I've never personally believed in idolizing anyone, and meeting celebrities has never really excited me the way it does for some people. At the end of the day, I don't know these people or what they're really like outside of their public persona, so I don't really feel a strong emotional connection.

I've watched entertainment and meme videos because they show up on my homepage, and it's often enjoyable and funny to watch to pass time. I sometimes even watch content from other groups too, but I never end up following them because I'm not into their music.

At the end of the day, if all their content just disappeared and I was only left with their music, I'd still listen to it and not think twice about it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

div-cir-left-700.png

STAY UPDATED WITH NCT NEWS

79595-div-sin-400-png

Check out NEO CITY's frequently updated news center for fresh NCT updates:

NEO

79595-div-sin-400-png

div-cir-left-bt-700.png

div-st-600.png

ATTENTION NCTZENS:

AllKpop NCTzens have mostly moved from this thread to our new guild NEO CITY!

nc-tg-header-02.png

Please feel free to join us in our chatroom!

Anyone is welcome to come chat with us, even non-guild members.

If you would like to join our guild, check out our guild manifesto.

Links are below!

114877-neocity-jeffrey-gif

div-st-bt-600.png

div-cir-left-700.png

General chatroom where we talk about anything and everything related and not-related to NCT:

NEO

79595-div-sin-400-png

If you're interested in joining our guild, it comes with our custom avatar emblem and stylized username font.

kvV73xR.png

div-cir-left-bt-700.png