Posts by dopiee

It kind of reminds me of Film out, my fav part of both the songs are the lala and latata part lol :nervousk:

His lower register is beautiful here, I always hope to hear more of it from all of the boys:pepe-sad:

My fav part is the second half of the song, it's too beautiful💜

I really don't know why such discussions always go inti name calling the other sides but whatever.

I personally don't agree with the OP, I don't think they would release more or any more music if they didn't do merch related things. Tae and Jk have been working on their mixtapes for years. It just takes time and experience both.

I think the 'lack' of focus on music or no album is because of timing issues and also because they'll probably start a new era. I do understand the frustration with the increasing non music content but it's easy for me to ignore so idrc.

Now addressing the point of how BTS feel about it. We don't know definitely but saying things like they re signed the contract or BTS have a lot of power withing hybe makes no sense to me. They may have power but there are places where they compromise too. I'll just give one example.

There was a 18min long uncut video interview of Jin which was leaked on yt from one of their movie documentaries(in the beginning of 2020 I think). It was a recent doc but I don't really remember the name. It was in Korean without translations and has now been copyrighted by hybe. I asked one of friends to translate it for me and she did.

He said that he was frustrated with some things like his growth as a musical artist. And he wanted to see vocal coaches often but there were problems with these things. One of the problems he stated was how when they got off from schedules it was basically morning and they did not have time to work on it. He mentioned some other reasons too but this is what I think is important here.

These are the words he said.

This does not mean that he or they are being mistreated by the company. It's just sometimes they - BTS group, company and the individual members have different priorities. And fans can question that.

:whatr:

What are they planning?

I'm not sure if they are still going through with it or not because this was some time ago I think.

They have been investing heavily into these technologies and talking about it in their briefings. People don't realize that all companies are moving towards this, it won't be just one company and it certainly didn't start now.

Anyway this is just one example:

BTS Agency Big Hit Invests $3.6 Million in 'AI Voice' Company Supertone
    BTS agency Big Hit Entertainment has invested $3.6 million in a company that uses AI technology to replicate artists' voices.
    www.digitalmusicnews.com

Where did hybe say they are building ai idols? I don't get how it's related to aespa

They just mentioned their usual stuff about webtoons, games and other things. They've been blabbering on about creating a whole fan ecosystem or universe and creating a fan hub for a long time. Basically one reason why they are investing so heavily into these companies. They want to focus on non-music fan activities for awhile now and it's the topic of almost all their company briefings.

They are also dabbling in AI tech but what they are planning on doing, or atleast from what my understanding of that, is actually much worse than creating AIs to dance with in their MVs

Think SG stands for Seasons Greetings

And yeah people can complain but when they start doing it all the time for basic crap that doesn't matter it is tiring.

I remember people saying BTS had no Butter promo when they had a whole McDonald's meal, award show performance, Samsung commercials etc...

Ohh well then I don't know what this is about. I thought the seasons greetings were pretty interesting this time around.

I don't really remember people complaining about Butter promo here so can't talk about it.

I think it depends on what the 'basic crap' is. It might get tiring but then again others might not consider it irrelevant as you or let's say I do.

From my experience on akp I've always seen more of fans being called mantis because of normal things. Some do go overboard and that's the only thing they talk about so it doesn't seem genuine.

What is SG? And what preview clip?

Tbh for some of the things you mentioned like tweeting from their official account I fail to see the value gain from it. BTS themselves mentioning it will make more people in the fandom aware than the BH account. While others like missing members is a valid complaint as long as it does not go into the territory of 'it always only happens with x member and thus they don't like him' which I don't think is what you are saying here.

There are extremes on both sides, whenever there's a valid complain even then fans are labeled as mantis. For me as long as you're not saying they are mistreated and not painting the members as victims feel free to complain about things :wellr:

i will get down on my knees and beg y'all not to fight please i worked so hard on this please i beg

To maybe get this back on track more I'll just repeat what was said before.

We need to realize that canceling people and constantly bringing up stuff they did years ago and have shown signs of change is not helpful at all. The focus should always be on progress.

This goes for both fans and non fans. Fans need to get less defensive over stuff like this and learn to accept that idols are people and they will make mistakes. I understand it gets tough when everything is used for fanwars though.

i personally believe he does (whether it's included lyrically or not), just because of how active they actually are on social media and how well versed they are on everything about themselves, but it is possible! thank you for sharing though :borahae:

I agree, it's used quite a lot that's why I think he does know it. Since he also has said some other things I fans talk about previously.

I just don't think this particular instance is a proof of that and this 'narrative' has been going among ARMYs for a long time so i just don't like the misinterpretation.

I haven't read the entire thread or the OP, but FeLiNa the 'but namjoon' in persona mv is really misinterpreted. It does not mean that he knows what happens because 1. This is a phrase more common with ifans and 2. It does not make much sense in the context of the song. I'll just link the one actual interpretation I found

He may or may not know about it but I just don't think it points to that.

If the quality of the Song is bad, this criticism is valid.

But if you simply didn’t like a Song because of the beat, genre etc… it’s quite entitled to say they should release better music… it’s you who didn’t like it.

But what defines quality?? As you said it is subjective. So where do we go from here? Everyone wil give their opinions based on their preferences. People who make and release music know they can't please everyone at the same time and thus will receive criticism no matter what they release so why is it entitlement from the people criticizing?

Not liking their faves latest comeback and try to blame the company/producer.

Seriously you not liking your faves newest release is a You-Problem, music is subjective. I don’t get how some fans get all mad about the fact that their faves music wasn’t to their taste and blame the company/producers for not releasing another Song as title ( which they liked more) or why they don’t go back to release their old style of music. I often also find this attitude quite entitled and rude, as they like to ignore that many others did like it or even think it’s the best that has been released so far.

I think this argument is kind of a slippery slope which can't be talked about specifically without examples. Because so many times some of these statements come from fans who are disappointed in the comeback let's say and then it's perfectly reasonable to do so if you don't like a cb. These are opinions too, of course if the topic has been beaten to death every cb by same people then I understand fans exhaustion but people are in no way entitled because they say things like xyz artist/prod should have done a better job. If we are fans of an artist, it is perfectly reasonable to criticize their work.

I was just thinking about how good First Love(and The Last) are like two days ago.

I think apart from the lyrics and expressions in his voice, the way he paces the instrumentals of the song and changes his flow so it feels like he's just talking to us is just unmatched. It's something that Suga excels at.

Everything about his songs feels 'raw', even though I think it's an overused term it fits correctly here.