Posts by Afriyieau1

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Friendly kpop stans are welcome to come join the Dynamite party as well :froghype:

Goodye to Dynamite! Welcome, Butter!

Less than an hour for what

Well they don’t like the Rolling Stone article because BTS makes it clear that they are in control on their career as usual and actually like their careers and each other. Their narratives and spins are getting harder and harder.

Look at the delusion

E1bwBfaWEAA1qPl?format=jpg&name=large

They will have to wait for a long time then. After Jimin said he only feels comfortable with BTS even when he finds himself in other companies

"that kids relevancy" That kid has more talent on the cell of his pinky finger then you have in your entire body and and a lot of idols. For the most part I like army, but then you get the most toxic parts of the fan base like this piece of shit whos triggered because of a title. Do you understand how pathetic you sound? Pretty sure this is a salty Stray kids, Enhypen , treasure or Ateez fan using a BTS pic at this point, look at their history too. Quiet down kiddo.

We don’t claim solo stans. They are a whole different breed

BTS paved the way...why shouldn't they be mentioned?

Yeonjun having haters you love to see it

:pepe-hehe:

BTS does not get mentioned, people riot

BTS gets mentioned, people riot

Like if I were the weverse writer I will even become frustrated and it seems that user does not read much of weverse magazine when most of the time they are talking about BTS impact lmaooo

Ummm BTS charted in South Africa though. And I think Egypt too so they definitely chart on African Spotify

I am surprised txt charted on US Spotify before Stray kids. Was not expecting that at all.

At this point I guess the first 4th gen bg to chart on bb hot 100 is between them, the one who will pull up the right song first

One version or two is still ok IMO. BE will have gotten mots7 numbers with only one version if it wasn’t for the initial price . Over 4 million was pretty doable.

If big hit releases 4 versions like mots7, it is highly likely BTS will reach the 10million sales. But this is a reach since they are releasing a compilation album in June so there is not much gap between that and whatever album is in the works. Remember mots7 and BE had a 10 months gap and mots7 vs mots persona was like a year

Edit:Oh wait compilation album is Japanese. Then that’s fine