Posts by destinie-1132

The idea of defunding the police is fucking stupid. Especially at a time when crime is skyrocketing. A society without police would be complete chaos. The only people who actually think this is a good idea are dumb kids who live in affluent neighborhoods that have no crime. I don't think this is even an unpopular opinion considering New York of all places just voted for a cop to be mayor.

At its most basic, "defund the police" means reallocating money from policing to other agencies funded by local municipalities. Advocates are split on the question of how far it should go: whether to reduce funding and reform some aspects of policing, or completely abolish police forces as we know them.

the police are here to protect and serve the people, the reason y majority of crime happens in low income neighborhoods is because their low income, if you can improve those areas by taking away money from the police and putting them in neighborhoods so that kids can get the same propror education and resources as a high income neighborhood which would decrease crime rate and make it more of a chance for the police officers to go back to their family's y is that such a bad idea?

no, they are not. :pepefacepalm: miguel angel silvestre is a white man from spain. i and now i know that you're trolling and i'm wasting my time with this discussion.

when i looked them up it said mexican but that must have been the other guy. Well he is european which would make him white which means he had white privilege and again u have yet to show me proof on how it does not exist especially in your country when u already said that racism happens there when white privilege i a form of racism. I'm not trolling i genuinely want an answer you seem mad, EVERYTHING that you have said has no backbone because you have yet to provide me with any evidence on how to does not exist, like now you have the privilege to completely ignore racism because it doesn't negatively affect the white race because yall have never gone through something like that compared to POC who have to go through those type of thing every single day. Again this is your white fragility.

i'm not talking about nationality privilege, nor economic privilege im talking about how white people (generally speaking) have privilege, would you like me to list them?

can you acknowledge these

white privilege is racism

who said looking at black people was racist?

i don't care where your from if u have european ancestry u r white.

how does not it and again show proof

i was talking about white privilege and you said this ¨

in case incidents happens, which is REALLY rare, it's always reported in the news and we as a society always apologize to the victim and seek punishment for the racist.¨

i never said yt ppl had to have pale skin and blond hair not ur making things us..

both of those men are mexican so no they don't have white privilege SKIN TONE doesn't matter

white privilege is racism

who said looking at black people was racist?

i don't care where your from if u have european ancestry u r white.

how does not it and again show proof

i was talking about white privilege and you said this ¨

in case incidents happens, which is REALLY rare, it's always reported in the news and we as a society always apologize to the victim and seek punishment for the racist.¨

It really is all about the money

I believe that if you live in a country where minimum wage per hour is $7.25 and you tell someone who lives in a country where minimum per hour is $1.64 that they are privileged, they might get a bit frustrated

¨It really is all about the money¨

No, and i didnt tell her that she was privileged because of her money i said she was privileged because of the race and clearly neither of you know what that is and when i said white privilege-

inherent advantages possessed by a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice.

exist i was speaking generally, racism is racism, seism is seism, a cloud is a cloud, a bird is a bird dont matter where it is it is what it is.

and that would be economic privilege and that's not what we're talking about here babe.

¨even your definition of race makes no sense here.¨ huh?

i'm a troll because you can't back up what you say? first u said ¨there's no racism¨ and then you say ¨in case incidents happens, which is REALLY rare, it's always reported in the news and we as a society always apologize to the victim and seek punishment for the racist.¨ make up your mind is their racism yes or no and if YOU THINK there isn't show proof.

¨if people look at you it's not because they hate you but because it's rare to see it.¨ huh?

girl, it don't matter where u r i said ¨yt privilege exist¨ and your white fragility took over. like YOU said ¨in case incidents happens, which is REALLY rare, it's always reported in the news and we as a society always apologize to the victim and seek punishment for the racist.¨ therefor it happens, it's not about understanding its about acknowledging. just because you have never seen or heard of it doesnt mean its not their. I never said any country runs like mine all i said was white privilege exist and clearly it was too much 4 u to handle.

And is it a good thing? Is it a privilege? It's basically the same stereotype as with Jews. With Jews it's considered an anti-semitic stereotype but white people should consider this as a privilege? :/

And again, my questions still stands: what if a white dude ends up in an African country but with no money? How long his "privilege" gonna last? How long his "privilege" gonna last? Not a lot I'd bet.

¨what if a white dude ends up in an African country but with no money?¨ he would struggle

¨How long his "privilege" gonna last?¨ he will always have white privilege

¨How many doors his empty pocketed whiteness is gonna open?¨ empty pocketed whiteness? he will always have white privilege because he is white. Again, africans have a stereotype that yt people have money.