Posts by freya128

It's just an special album with little promotions, babe. If you saw their performance from YMMD to Henggarae title tracks, all are pretty decent.

And besides BTS, Wannaone (and sometimes Exo) which other boy groups are digimons (3rd-4th gen)? Let's be real, korean gp isn't really fond of boy groups. Like, I can name few boy groups who had a hit but didn't made it big like our Seventeen.

And it's not that fans aren't listening, we are but not at the same time, we still need gp support to chart high (and sadly we don't have that). Fans have life outside kpop, you can't expect us to just stream all day round. But we do listen to their songs when we feel like it and whenever we need something to lift us up.

Fans support their faves with the way that they can afford. For me, I don't have the time to stream and vote. So for me, buying a lot albums & donating to people who are streaming is easier than me steaming it non stop. I don't wanna get tired of the music, I wanna listen to it whenever I need it. And besides, they said kpop idols get more money from album sales than from streaming.

I want them rich, bro. They said they are making music for fans, if that music reached gp, then it's good, but if it didn't then it's also fine. Besides it's better to have an stable fandom who will support your music, contents, and everything, than having heavily supported by gp but will easily stumble with just one false rumor.

I'm fine with the break because they need that. I'm also fine with Wednesday. What I'm devastated of is changing the time slot. I can imagine hoshi being a lil bit hurt because, and editors are sort of being shady so I think they are also not fine with the idea. I'm wondering if kcarats will protest.