Posts by andyway

I have always used cruelty-free makeup because I love animals and care about them. I have always hated people that are testing makeup on animals because that so cruel. I remember using pupa when I was younger but when I found out that it was tested on animals, I was so mad! I just didn't know what to do. That was when I decided to throw away all my pupa makeup because it was not cruelty-free. If you are okay with cruelty then I Want you to know that this makeup wouldn't match your skin type.

Hi, I use soap to clean my face skin and after that, I am using a hand-made aloe vera cream. Also, I make a mask from coffee and I used it on my face and hands. I have been curious if anyone has found any solution to the skin irritations from the freestyle libre adhesive. As I discovered there is still no solution, which is very sad because my grandmother is suffering from skin irritations. I have been feeling something on my ankle recently, I went to the doctor and got diagnosed with skin irritation which really is uncomfortable. Two weeks ago, I have found a cream that you can get it here that can make the redness go away at least for two weeks from my experience.