Posts by pinksz

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

eu n sei pq acho isso engraรงado

Pink to viciado nessa musica socorr kkkkkk meu o MV รฉ fantastico tbm, e mano os visuais, nossa sei nem oq dizer, olha AOA รฉ mt bom msm

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SIIIM

AOA Sร“ TEM BOP

ร‡_ร‡

meu favorito sempre vai ser a musica jp dela com Takanori

hehe I am just so used to saying sorry specially when I am having this problem i told you earlier ))): it sucks but I have to bear with it!

AAH I LOVE CLASSIC MOVIES SOOOO MUCH people joke saying i am museum but like some movie are just way too good and they are losing it by not watching just because of time, there was a channel on cable tv that was "telecine cult" something like that.. would often put those amazing classic movies on air! it was very fun and i knew much movies through this channel ~ i think i mentioned this but honestly i love pratical effects haha tho idk if thats how they are called ร‡ร‡

~

I think its impossible to meet someone who like totally think exactly like you but i would say i met very few people who think at least 90%+++ like me xD it was interesting and to be fair they are very cool people not because they think like me obviously to their own credit i rlly enjoy them! i am sure you will meet someone who thinks veery alike you (i use internet since dinosaurs and only recently i met people like this lol) thought i must admit i love talking to you i know we must have tons of different views but for me it doesnt matter much i just enjoy a lot replying to you and you are so insightful as well!

yes yes totally i got misunderstood a lot because tons of portuguese words sound way less harsh in pt when i talk in english they sound ay harsher? maybe its because i need to study my phrasing WAY MORE! lately i have been working on it and even learning few old english its very interesting but i often feel bad about mine's

ooh i havent write anything i am sorry if someday i do i will send you in dm ok? even if i feel so embarrassed ร‡_____ร‡ hmm i wish i was good at writing romance then i could right super sweet romantic books xD haha i am old..

but thats fine i love those books

i have not watched a fully political drama yet tho i very kind friend of mine here showed me a very interesting one i haaate watching stuff alone because i feel bored (i am like a stupid kid) or get distracted easily but i need to work on it and start to watch stuff alone i am such an annoyance even for myself ugh

what was the best dorama you have seen?

well for me i do like boys over flowers a lot haha i know its kinda random but yeah

h x h i dont recall if it was exactly monthly right? its sad how h x h fans see things so slowly but they are ver understanding of the mangaka schedule and such! this is very nice of the fans :DDD

(btw I know that like my apologies are weird but I am having a little tendinitis crises rn so i always feel bad how my reply are lackluster but this time with this little crises i am having today it kinda... still i am very sorry ร‡_ร‡ i have this since young lmaoo linda high school sometimes i was taking notes and had to stop because of my pain xD but i rlly like writting i remember people would copy my notes because i used to note even what the teacher said and not write on the board, just out of boredom because i honestly never was that much of a good student i only had good grades in few subjects and terrible grades in anything related to math and calculus)

AAH BLUE EXORCIST RLLY? I was just talking about this manga w someone hmmm does it had a conclusion tho??? i know you said you havent checked out in a while but still hahah when i was reading gantz i thought it would never had a conclusion but it did yay lmao

oh yes but she is busy still i think this doctor in particular i have heard she is quite full of people after her because she is good? aaah we have to pay for her but some doctors have like 3 months worth of work ahead already )): well that makes sense if many people go after her? i am bad at getting used to meds and her medication went well for me, aaah what about you? have you been doing well? its been a while since we talked ร‡ร‡ glad to see you btw!

OMG I would love go to concerts as VIP sometimes i think er why would a go to concert if i will be so far away? my eyesight is not even good lol i have many wishes for life one of them is see snsd live but EEER difficult situation lol

YAY GOBLET OF FIRE IS MY FAV BOOK AND MOVIE FROM HP! tho the movie kinda let soooo many cool things out of way ยฌยฌ i kinda understand because of the timing but sometimes i side eye harry potter movie team.. Many people misunderstand stuff because they only have watched the movie so i am just feel like eeer... but ok i will still give them the benefit of the doubt since their movies are good regardless

the books are still better if someone is up to know HP but the movies would do just fine I dont wanna sound too annoying xD

hmm yeah his hair people often bad mouth his design LOL i am okay w it idk ร‡ร‡ i think shippuden and boruto is where everyone has my fav design the blank age seems to be very loved but idk i still prefer the characters in shippuden or boruto the blank age also went by so fast (tho blank age has the best Hinata's ninja outfit this I will give them) they should have animated all official novels it would be amazing! ร‡_ร‡ (most of them pass on blank age anyways)

haha i dont really buy much so i dont end up regreting a lot but i imagine it must suck. What do you regret buying the most? For me its the text books i bought and ended up not using them at all....they were so expensive too.....๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

So you finished watching 'The guest'? I watched it a while back and it was really good altho i think the cgi in the last ep was kinda bad. But overall loved it!

Yep i already watched Kingdom a long time back!It has 2 seasons and a 3rd season is in work i believe. Its zombies + historical. Its really good too!!

Oh you're right! looks like squid game new season is already under works so it might be done within a year.

I buy I mean much as much as I can because I am not rich (if i was rich... i often think about how many useless things i would buy, better to be like those rich people that spend all on horses idk lol) text books? hmm but arent they useful at least? idk ร‡ร‡ it has been a while since I have bought a book the type of book I want is quite particular so I have to go around asking

YES YES I LOVED THE GUEST SOOOOO MUCH my friends who were watching w me didnt liked but meh they are wrong the guest is rlly good lol I HAVE WATCHED KINGDOM i love it! i didnt knew they were producing a 3 season tho?

oh yeah cg is kinda idk in general i am not a super fan of cg i prefer make up or effects made on studio they age rlly well like the movie from 80's "The Thing" still looks dope

yeees i am very curious if the season 2 is gonna live up to expectation because i mean the eyes of everyone is gonna be extra on them because squid games went so popular.. well i am sure the production of squid games handle this way better than my imagination can recreate so all must be fine lol one thing i would love to see is some bg on the frontman i mean more detailed than they gave us

also games are always fun to watch lol i think they gonna bring new games this time

the cat's face :cryingr:

no i know i just got done watching this. i know they've done encores but i mean for other performances. if they got to focus on singing nobody would have anything negative to say about them i don't get it

I don't know much about their latest performances (I am out of the loop in kpop overall now)

but I still am giving aespa a time until judge their stages it is always like this in the begginin (for some groups) theres a lot of complain and talk all that but later the group gains more confidence and fans and everything gets on the right place idk what else to say people sometimes are simply too quick to jump into conclusion idk give them a time I guess?

Vdd <3<3<3 Amo a era Lion Heart das soshi, tbm adorei o estilo meio "retro" dos vestidinhos delas :borahae:

sim รฉ muito lindo mesmo

isso me lembra dancing queen (pq รฉ meio vintage)