Posts by JaSida

Please focus efforts on jyp new gg.

nope. I don't stan that company. I want ITZY and Stray Kids to flee JYP asap. Someone please create an escape plan now for them.

In all seriousness JYP needs to stop debuting groups after groups. I guess they know nobody sticks around at that company for more than 7 years.

We all know that Xdinary Heroes are replacing Day 6 and JYPN are replacing Twice. Good for them they are able to leave soon.

I have never been banned tho lol. Do my research hahaha. Gee someone is upset.

JYP shouldn't have gave a ccomeback when the feels is still going strong and breaking records they should have enjoyed the hype that the feels made a little bit more, they could've waited till 2022 to make a comeback , JYP needs to understand that Twice doesn't have to make twenty thousand comebacks to prove to everyone that the group still dominants

Some already said Twice is JYPE cash cow. They need them to comeback as much as possible before their contract ends. I am sure JYPE/JYP knows Twice is about to escape from that shitty management company.

They only have few months left. So they will milk them until that contract expires.

They aren’t flopping it’s just a group cycle you can’t be always on the top

yup, they are on their natural decline. It happens to a lot of artists. You can always be on top of the charts. Younger artists who are new and gain mass following quickly will replace the older groups especially in Kpop you can see that.

Destroyed hylt

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lisa is also doing well on air radio play which usual helps with winning US awards.

I know this has been going around since the release of the scientist song but I finally put the two songs in one video and omg it sounds so similar... :pepe-life-support:

Scientist is in a different key with a different tone and instrumental than Umpah Umpah, of course, but the melody is very similar. :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

No wonder I didn't like this song. It's Umpah Umpah 2.0. At least create a similar songs as Red Velvet's Bad Boy. That's my Jam. :pepemusic:

Oh wow. Anne Marie reject this song. Good for her.

Yeah, like I said before this song is the worst song I ever heard. It's bland and super boring. No spice. Twice need something like a Cry for me song for me to like it.

nobody is praying for anyone to flop. Some people have different music taste. Nothing wrong with staying your opinion.

Even Oh My Girl, a nugu girl group from a non big 3 company were able to get a number 1 song with Dun Dun Dance. AESPA, the supposed 4th gen leaders have yet to have a #1 song. In comparison. I feel like AESPA fans (SM stans) overhype them so much. They are not popular and SM buys too many ads for them.

Agree. SM is also bulk buying there albums and buying too many ads. So people think that they are doing well and lol even shocked they didn't make it to best female group nom lol.

I think what most Kpop fans also forget is that Grammy counts radio airplay and that's why Gaga and Arianne won last year even when BTS were leading in sales.

Also, the reason why Lil Nas X rose to Billboard at number 1. US radio airplay makes up a lot of points in Grammy awards criteria.

If you song isn't played on US radio or and over again, then you won't have a chance at the Grammy.

True. I think most of their songs are boring and not my style. I think their concept got boring for everyone lately since nobody wants to say women in early 20 or middle twenties act like young teenage girls.

Why would JYPE stop selling the next door image? Because Twice can't be saved by a girl crush concept or any other concept.

I feel like JYPE will just milk Twice like a cash cow until they won't renew with this crappy company.

her song has dance didn’t know that cuz her song is so mellow it should be lisa but her digital in korea is the problem I wonder who will win

agree. Lisa deserves to also win best female dance for Money or Lalisa. Who cares about Korea charts?!! Lisa is getting all the international success with money instead.

At least it seems that Rose will win Best Dance Performance Female Solo and might win best female artist, too.

No that will go to iu. But Rose will probably win best dance performance.

We already know she has the highest chance to win Best Dance Performance Solo but she also has a chance to win this Best Female artist category.

It's a close race between IU and Rose for best female artist based on calculations. It will come down on who the Judges think deserves it and which song they liked the most.

Rose and IU are close contenders for Best Female Artist. This is also coming down to Judges vote. I hope judges vote for Rose. She deserved to win this award. Plus she is first Korean artists to attend Met Gala. :pepelove:

Stream this MV for the queen.

External Content www.youtube.com