Posts by marsha3

It is still remarkable that IU is still holding her ground against BTS in Korea.

YJS was at the top for as long as people could remember, at least from around 2005. His stranglehold is unlikely to break since there is not even a successor to him in sight.

I never said it's not remarkable. But it's no brainer that the more active you are or the more material you released, you'll most likely be higher on a yearly poll like this.

This reminds me when someone brought a Cabbage to a Coldplay concert in Thailand lol

co1.JPG

[2 heads of lettuces were found at the venue of Coldplay's concert and rose a huge ? why on earth someone brouhgt lettuce to concert.]

co2.JPG

[A netizen managed to find the one bringing the lettuce. the person posted "I danced with the lettuce. My heart is contented."]

I swear to god no one can ever complain anything about BTS or HYBE without people calling them mantis.

this why I tried to stay far away from thread like this. everytime army said anything we got called mantis, akgaes, spoiled brat, who need a fan like you. well tysm for gatekeeping army who have legit thing to say :-)

Hybe have an army ( no pun attended ) of people ready to defend all of their moves, this is both scary and depressing. Watch them defend them when one executive gets caught for corruption and tax evasion, and we will really have come full circle.

Even something as personal and subjective as "I don't like the new BTS's Title Track" can reach 4 to 5 pages of ARMY trying to defend the song lmao. Let alone a thread like this.

Most of the things I said are not speculation, though? You may retort to Taehyung’s weverse post just this morning. Also the latest Run BTS where they said it was their own decision to pause Run. :sleeping:

All the bolded part are speculation, unless you can give me official source/link that said otherwise ofc

To be frank we have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes. These fans were mad that there’s no halloween content but we saw Taehyung posting on weverse that he basically didnt care about halloween (and probably is too busy practicing for the offline con in 27 Nov; that’s where BTS priorities lie: music and performances).

I for one also dislike the way BE album rolls out but it is also possible that it is BTS decision to NOT release an album this year, due to: pending tours, still cannot actively promote. Also making an album is not an easy process, BTS will probably have intense involvement on the next album and they are taking time with their craft. It’s okay with that. Also bighit trying to make the most of that situation by releasing a butter CD is not a peculiar move, some people release CD albums, it’s not new.

Also, didnt we forget that it is BTS decision to pause Run? idk maybe they’re really busy and next year is focused on TOURING, their main purpose in being BTS, really? Some of these kfans are entitled as fuck.

To be frank we have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes. These fans were mad that there’s no halloween content but we saw Taehyung posting on weverse that he basically didnt care about halloween (and probably is too busy practicing for the offline con in 27 Nov; that’s where BTS priorities lie: music and performances).

I for one also dislike the way BE album rolls out but it is also possible that it is BTS decision to NOT release an album this year, due to: pending tours, still cannot actively promote. Also making an album is not an easy process, BTS will probably have intense involvement on the next album and they are taking time with their craft. It’s okay with that. Also bighit trying to make the most of that situation by releasing a butter CD is not a peculiar move, some people release CD albums, it’s not new.

Also, didnt we forget that it is BTS decision to pause Run? idk maybe they’re really busy and next year is focused on TOURING, their main purpose in being BTS, really? Some of these kfans are entitled as fuck.

Well I already said I can't read BTS or Bighit employee's mind and I don't work for them, so wtv speculation ppl have, thats the reality thats happening rn regarding BTS content.

BTS fandom are very big, some fans might complained abt A, other fans complained abt B, etc. So it seems like BTS fans complained all the time. If the matter is insignificant, most of the complaint got scattered around anyway and will fade away on its own, from what I see.

Crying about free content is such a bad narrative when bts have worked their ass off shooting 100+ run eps :(

Its the DECREASING amount of free content thats the main concern for some fans I think. While the amount of paid content stayed the same or even increase.

Oh wow

So because hybe isn't working them to the bone as obviously as they have in the past Bts is being negleted??

I've noticed it over the past couple of years but some army are really getting an unfounded sense of entitlement. :S

I don't think K-Army will be mad if what Bighit cut out is a paid content, e.g. 'Winter Pack' or 'In The Soop'

I don't recall lots of halloween content from them then? I'm only 2018 ARMY though. mochicake said the last time they gave out any significant content was 2017? Last year I think we got them posing in costumes in front of the Billboard charts... We got free little vignettes in the teaser this year.

Well last year they posted a photo at least. Its not just the Halloween content itself imo. But how they seems to reduced free concent, and pushing out the commercialized products (Seasons Greetings) Ig. I mean other group done that as well. But BTS used to be very generous with their free content.

All this backlash for not posting Halloween content??? A bit extreme imo

Iirc, the last time we got a special performance for halloween was in 2017 (snow white GO GO) so this complaint doesn’t make sense at all.

BH is far from perfect but this is a non issue

Umm.. what was the season's greetings 2022 teaser released today?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm pretty sure thats why some fans are angry. Instead of posting free content (thats a part of their tradition before), Bighit decided to selling things instead. I honestly can understand why some fans (esp the old one) got "mad", one of BTS strong point before were how much free content they used to put out. But now one by one everything got even more commercialized. They jack up the album price (BE), they released an album with only 2 songs in it, etc.

I saw that too. What's with the Hot 100 charting in general though? Songs look like they're sticking around a lot longer at the top than even Melon, which folks have complained is too static and too difficult to break into, at least in the top 10. The Hot 100 seems even more "controlled" than Melon.

I always wonder why ppl oftentimes comparing Hot100 with Melon tbh, since Melon is basically a streaming service while Hot100 is a chart. I always think Hot100 is more comparable to Gaon chart.