Posts by onlyfacts

k-pop fans who never stanned them keep blaming TS and ignore that B.A.P fans themselves didn't stick with their faves. Why do everyone think they would have succeeded? Even their fans didn't like them enough.

Another thing is that BTS succeeded because they have RM, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V, Jungkook. We like these people and music produced by them. Do B.A.P have these people? No I guess. So yeah they wouldn't be successful enough as them.

I have heard almost all title tracks from B.A.P just because most of you talk about them like they are so good and tbh I only liked 4 of them. So I didn't listened to their other songs.

ALL IN ALL YES BTS is better than B.A.P.

Suggestions : Compare them with Exo as they were active at almost same time. And they ween't even close to Exo (success, impact and music) so let alone BTS.

It is not wrong to say it but it is wrong to compare it and complain about newer stuff. Just because your mind is not flexible enough to adjust for newer direction, doesn't mean it is bad.

I think people only have problem when these kids want to act like oldies and say "old is gold" just because they can't move on (same like other kpop fights). Stop complaining (I mean talk about old stuff all you want but do it without ridiculing new) and you'll see that no one is pressed.

Selling 2m physicals is no joke. It is difficult for worldwide known american artists to do so nowadays since it's digitals era.

Among korean artists, no other artist than BTS have done that since 2000 (the time when physicals were the only source of music). If the physical monsters like Exo, g.o.d, H.O.T, etc. couldn't sell 2m with one album, I don't expect any of the current groups to sell that much as well.

Yeah if they include those repackages to the count, someone might but no one other than kpop fans use that logic. So yeah my answer is nobody.

If they're going to win only one award or daesang, I'd preferably want it to be Album of the Year for 'Map of the Soul : 7'. Not only it will be historical but also that the album is one of the best albums BTS have ever made. Many people just didn't understand the album and the songs on it but those who did, know that the album is really really good. No wonder it brought many new ARMYs because there's a song for everyone on MOTS7.

If they're winning more than one, I want them to win all of them. Because BTS fucking DESERVE!!! It's not just about music with them. They have done so many things in 2020 to keep people sane during these crazy times. The words are not enough to describe that.