Posts by BEYBLADE

in case you don't recognize me it's common-nobody :pepe-pj-green: changed my username a few :mad::mad::mad: ago

we have new members in the guild btw

also now we don't get akorns for posting in the guild

ayooo 8)

yo fr? epic, sorry i keep going MIA i rly need to be more active in there ill try to be ;( i am so out of it socially LOL

WHY they make it so hard to get akorns :mad: :mad::mad::mad:

**AHEM**

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A LITTLE BOOGIE WOOGIE IS ALL WE NEED

i took too long that they're having a whole nother comeback oops

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ANYWAY LOOK OUT FOR NEW WAVE.... WHENEVER IT COMES OUT.... ONE DAY......................................... SOON......

I went to one of the stops as well. I came for STAYC, but gained newfound appreciation for the other three groups. All of them performed so well and interacted so kindly! They genuinely love what they do and it shows.

It made me proud to be a K-pop fan. Despite all the online fanwars and fighting, none of that matters. Moments like these remind us what it's really all about.

RIGHT!! exactly, you worded it so well, having a multi-group event like this really brings us all together. ;( i hope we can get more similiar events like this in the future whether from kcon or another company bc my gawrdt its so much fun!!!

chowon from lightsum hyping up the crowd in tiny w/ "make some noise!!" love her for that slay queen yes.

cravity performing kick it and back door!! watch them pop off !!

first vid is them doing that one tiktok trend then lightsum's point dance from "Q" in their song Boogie Woogie. they've been doing a thing where they do the other groups point dances for this part of boogie woogie and its SO CUTE LMAO. THEYRE SO CUTE GOT DAM

and the second vid is jungmo chanting HOUSTON HOUSTON HOUSTON and we all follow him like his little disciples yes king jungmo anything for you sir

idk why this would be an ama i just thought it'd be funny in the title LMAO

i was suppose to go DAY 1 for lightsum and cravity before kcon fricked us all over and combined the days and i had to fight for my life for VIP back 8o8o anywayz

if u didnt know, the artist performing was CRAVITY, LIGHTSUM, TO1, and STAYC.

as u can imagine 85%, prolly more, was here for stayc.

i wasn't too familiar w/ TO1's choreography,like ik their songs, but god damn was i shook bc their dances are insane wtf. also i only am familiar w/ jaeyun and was watching him the entire time very cute very cool very epic love him.

stayc was really cute! their energy is very adorable lol and the crowds energy @ them made is a very enjoyable time to be around we were all hype lmao.

NOW CRAVITY AND LIGHTSUM.

cravity, per usual. was the openers bc they KNOW HOW TO HYPE A MFN CROWD UP. when they performed my turn, hearing the whole damn venue just screaming VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM SKRRRRT. 10/10 would exprience it again. they're so fun, funny, and amazing to watch live like help my soul ;( cravity ily. they also performed kick it and back door, very big brain very epic and cool.

we confused the hell outta lightsum bc anytime they'd ask a question to the crowd we'd just respond in scream and they were like.... aight anyway.... LOVE THAT. they covered Tomboy, whilst still very cool, very cute watching lightsum do it ;(<3<3<3

im not a good reviewer idk ALL FOUR GROUPS DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB, KEPT THE CROWD GOING!!! it was a fun time all around !!!

i love seeing all the new cravity stans on twt that went their for a different group and came out a luvity LMAO cravity's power amen.

i blacked out during the Hello Session, lightsum and cravity were LAST and i wanted to send a lil hand hearts but the staff RUSH YOU and u r meeting all four of these groups under 2 seconds i swear to god u cant retain SHIT mentally. but (cravity) minhee is very tall and hyeongjun is very round. i made sure to make eye contact w/ minhee if anything bc i had his son, gangmong, in my hands and wanted him 2 see that his son is safe. literally what am i talking about. anyway

donggeon from TO1 gave me this LOOK like :wow:¬‿¬ when i waved to them and its been plaguing my mind ever since. what are we sir?

my second post will be some vids i posted to twitter, i havent posted everything i wanted to yet but looking at my vids im getting post concert depression so i havent gotten to it yet.

omg i when i drew havit (trendz) and he used it as his PFP!!! slay i love him sm