Here's a story about dating from my friend who also had strict parents:
I had an Indian friend who also had strict parents as well and would not get him date so he thought of an idea and slowly left hints to his parents that he might be gay. The straw that broke the camel's back was that he "accidentally" left either a gay porn magazine in his room or had his computer left on a gay porn website or something but that freaked his parents out and when they went to speak to him he said "yeah i dunno if I was gay or not so i wanted to double check...I still like looking at girls but...I have never dated before so I don't know" - that shook his parents and when my friend then raised the idea of dating a girl his parents were like "fuck yeah he's straight go for it"!!!!
(it might be different since you're a girl) but what do conservative parents hate more than dating - dating the wrong gender
I would be sent to conversion therapy if I tried that, I like both genders but my family will never accept that so I'll just stay in the closet, it's safer.
parents the bane of every teenager's existence lol
I don't care anymore. She doesn't let me do a lot of things, such as hanging with other people and going out by myself. I'm used to it.
that's absolutely not that young but then it depends on where you are from - are you from a conservative country?
God I've seen mothers at the age of 16 so trust me 16 is not young
I live USA but I was born and raised in Jamaica and it's kinda conservative. Also, my mom doesn't want me to date until I'm 18 or older.
I can't say that I do, no
have you tried glass candy ?
It's a fun less hazardous treat
I want to try glass candy but I haven't had candy in month because my mom won't let me get it. Everything is starting to look like candy
awww...that's sad but hey even if you did have a significant other you probably can't go out anyway due to COVID and shit.
You said you were young - how young if you don't mind me asking
I want to but I'll die
why is that - do you not like the day period or do you not happen to have a significant other or do you believe that it has become too commercialised?
I don't have a significant other and I don't want want one because I feel like I'm too young for a relationship BUT... I kinda feel lonely on that day and I usually like being alone so idk
I hate it!!!!!!
Simple solution: shrink!
Piece of Peace is a multi-fandom guild for all seeking peace and comfort. The meaning of the name of this guild is from J-Hope’s song, Piece of Peace. Much like J-hope’s message of wanting to bring peace to his generation through his music, this guild aims to provide peace and freedom from the conflict, stress, and fanwars of the main forum. If you’ve ever felt conflicted or hesitant because you don’t want to choose between your fandoms, then P.O.P is the right guild for you.
‘Poppies’ is our (tentative) member name. This has a triple meaning, since it is based off of the acronym for Piece of Peace but is also based off the term ‘k-poppie.’ This typically has negative connotations, but I think it could be perfect for a multi-fandom guild. Poppy also refers to the poppy flower, a common symbol for peace. We can hold an official vote though once there are enough members.
There are some rules necessary to keep the peace between members of the guild.
- If a topic comes up that you don’t like, you have several options. You can talk about something else, ignore it, or wait for the topic to change.
- No bashing, shading, or disrespect towards artists. This is not the right place for that.
Leave everything at the door
- Try to get along with all members of the guild regardless of their fandom
- Any ‘beef’ between members needs to be settled privately
Keep it appropriate
- Please limit topics that could possibly be triggering for members of the guild
- If it comes up, put the content within a spoiler with the proper trigger warnings
- Put all 18+ content within spoilers
- Including racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, ageism, etc
- No slurs - even if you can reclaim them
Anyone and everyone is welcome
- You don’t have to be a member of the guild to post here
- You don’t have to be a multi to post here or join - you can join if you want to get away from fanwars or have a space to talk with other users
- Members can be part of any and every fandom
[user = '198851'] [/ user]
The nature of the guild means there are endless possibilities for discussion and games. To get us started, I've created an introduction/questionnaire. If you'd like to join P.O.P, just quote the questionnaire with your answers and a statement saying that you want to join.
- What is your name?
- What are your pronouns?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite tv series/movie?
- How and when did you get into kpop?
- What’s your favorite kpop moment you’ve experienced?
- Who is your ult bias?
- Who are your bias/favorite groups?
- Who is the most recent artist you’ve gotten into?
- What’s your favorite song/album/mv?
- Who’s your favorite boy group? (if applicable)
- Who’s your favorite girl group? (if applicable)
- Who’s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable)
- What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021?
I have never been in a guild before but I want to join
- What is your name? Kallies, Kai
- What are your pronouns? she/her
- What’s your favorite color? black, grey, blue, pink, purple
- What’s your favorite food? PIZZA!!!
- What’s your favorite tv series/movie? The Unlisted, Scott Pilgrim vs The World
- How and when did you get into kpop? I got into kpop last year, a BTS song was recommend to me on youtube then BOOM I'm in.
- What’s your favorite kpop moment you’ve experienced? BTS Online Concert: Map of the Soul ON:E Concert
- Who is your ult bias? SEOKJIN
- Who are your bias/favorite groups? BTS (seokjin), TXT (beomgyu), TBZ (chan hee), SKZ (jeongin)
- Who is the most recent artist you’ve gotten into? SKZ
- What’s your favorite song/album/mv? Moon - Jin (BTS), Magenta - Kang Daniel, More & More - Twice MV
- Who’s your favorite boy group? (if applicable) BTS
- Who’s your favorite girl group? (if applicable) Twice
- Who’s your favorite solo artist? (if applicable) Kang Daniel
- What comebacks are you most looking forward to in 2021? BTS, Kang Daniel
- No fanwars