Posts by mr1962

This thread I’m pretty sure is made bcos of yesterday when blinks were circle jerking about armys using twt drama and what not lol ( pretty sure the thread even got locked) and not bcos of events from the past lmaoooo

Why do you keep quoting me lol you seem cringey and I'd rather not reply to you

I don't use AKP regularly nor am I on KPOP twitter so idk what you're talking about, I literally just quoted one user because I was curious why they were connecting the dots between this thread and certain comments from ON era that armys still fixated on 2.5 years later :)

The first kpop song to get NO.1 hot 100, the kpop song with the highest no. of paks in korean history...

It traumatised some users in your fandom so much that they still refuse it to call it dynamite and still call it dynamic ;-)

But what does Dynamite's success have to do with Blackpink and blinks?

And please don't quote me with something user HardcoreBlink said on Allkpop.com 2.5 years ago that you are all still holding onto. I recognize one army posting on this thread who said truly horrible shit about BP and blinks on the old forum, but I'm not even quoting them, much less making corny threads calling all armys toxic like OP here, because it's actually unhealthy to care this much about KPOP or have such weird grudges against literal online strangers

The three of them left the dinner together to head to the after party

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Armyblinks if they still exist are really winning today lol

This was their worst group cover after Vogue Korea last June tbh. A boring white wall as the backdrop, they did Rosé dirty, and none of their outfits, especially Jisoo's, complimented each other. Jisoo and Lisa were much more open in the interview than they were in the documentary, which was nice, but the rest of it was almost word for word LUTS stuff

They could have used this to build hype for the album, but instead they chose to re-hash the same stuff we already knew and said nothing about the actual new music...like when is it even coming. "later this year" is not specific at all

This is giving 4+1 project... lots of hype only for a major major let down. I don't have any expectations for the rest of the week, since it's definitely just individual covers for all the girls. Kind of sad considering being the 3rd gg after SG and DC to cover RS should be iconic but instead it's very meh

If it was some American company I bet narrative would have been OMG THIS PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY BIGGER THAN COACHELLA INVITED XYZ.

:pepepizza:

Sigh. I really don't think this has to do with xenophobia the way you think it does. Many people don't even really know what 88rising is, much less that is a label primarily for Asian-American artists. The distinction is between Coachella personally inviting an act versus any third party inviting an act to perform, regardless of what kind of label it is.

In the future, I would really put more consideration into accusing random people on the Internet who haven't said shit about this topic in the first place of xenophobia.

There are blinks on this very forum and in this very thread

Did I not say that in my post or do YOU just lack reading comprehension :whatr:

I would just like you to find the multitude of blinks claiming SM mediaplay or hating on Aespa on AKP since they must exist for you make this thread, right? Interesting that you also claim it's blinks sticking their noses into stuff that doesn't concern them but then here you are, someone who "couldn't care less about SM", making this tired thread

Another one lol...

Today is the most blinks I have seen active on AKP in months and almost none of them are hating on Aespa or even SM anymore...even the comparison thread was full of compliments for Aespa and how well they sang live

When will people stop bringing outside drama on here and harassing the 15 blinks on AKP lol

Did I not get the memo that it's AKP's annual "let's blame blinks who don't use Twitter and don't care about Aespa for hating on Aespa" day?

From what I've seen, the international response to Aespa's performance has been very positive. I've had a few clips with thousands of likes and comments praising them pop up on my FYP. All the comments on their latest Instagram and Twitter posts are good. If blinks were really as upset as you think we are, they would be terrorizing those posts like they did to Tablo, which was obviously super embarrassing and immature.

There were a lot of tweets mad at SM, Tablo, 88rising, etc. before the actual performance, but blinks hating on the actual performance or the girls? Come on, there are few and far between, especially on Allkpop where blinks are a dying breed in the first place. The most hate regarding the actual performance has been from knetz, who are every i-fans common enemy. Are we really saying Pann girls = blinks after the Snowdrop controversy? Perhaps the real reason Ningning was down was because knetz being racist assholes and praising every other member while cutting her down, not because of blinks

Blinks can be incredibly embarrassing and desperately need to touch some grass, as evidenced by what happened to Tablo this week. But if there are actually blinks hating on Aespa (and I mean the girls PERSONALLY not SM's stupid ass), it is a small minority and pointing fingers at the whole fandom is dumb. That being said, it's sad that they are being hated on and I hope they know they did great.

I was really surprised by their Asia Spotify steaming numbers - even now only Taylor has beaten them. If BP can nearly match their 2020 Spotify numbers in 2021 with no releases, there's no doubt they will smash The Album's streaming records with their next album...if we ever get one. It's hard not to feel discouraged when it's February and we have yet to even get a season's greetings LMAO

Tbh, achievements aside, I miss how it felt to be a blink during The Album era. It was really a moment when the HYLT teasers dropped