Posts by mr1962

I’m too tired to even argue with people at this point. BP has come corny raps, sure, but so does everyone in Kpop. People just pick on them unnecessarily and when you try to give them an example of a good BP rap lyric it’s always yeah BUT “bitch im a star but no Patrick”

It’s not even limited to rap lyrics, people always find a way to attack them over the smallest things that aren’t even issues for other groups

this is mad insecurity. "They called out my favs and I don't know how to come back so i'll just attack their favs as well". Lol ok

I agreed that BP don’t have the best rap lyrics but neither does 90% of kpop groups including most SM ones so there’s no need to single them out and then get annoyed when people point out that Exo is guilty of the same thing

Can the entire Exo guild stop quoting me, some of us have lives outside of kpop and arguing about idol rappers when most of them r terrible

Than you have a problem. Just because someone listen SM groups doesn't mean they know 0 about rap! SM is vocal powerhose honey and people listen to their artists for a reason.

You are acting so mighty, like BP rappers are Nicki Minaj plss :boredr:

You look dumb she only like EXO liking one SM group mean you're an SM Stan now?? And it doesn't change the fact the people on Twitter dragging BP are NOT sm stans op literally doesn't like any kpop rappers and most people in comment section are army so sis you're clearly arguing with the wrong fandom like tf is making fun of EXO rappers gonna do ? No one claims EXO as rap gods y'all so weird with this sm hate boner y'all have anyway black Twitter still dragging BP but Blinks gonna some how blame SM stans

My problem is shading one group for something that you know your own bias group is also guilty of? Nowhere did I say that people who like SM groups don't know anything about rap and I literally agreed that BP have cringey raps. It's just that the cringey rap problem in kpop is not just limited to Blackpink and I dislike when people act like it is. Also it's not just that one user, there are actual SM stans in this thread saying the same thing

Also I stan Exo (I just hate their raps) and RV (also hate their raps) and have never said a negative word about either in the past so accusing me of being an SM anti isn't helping y'all

why can't you guys understand that people can criticize kpop groups and you don't really have to mention their faves

i'm sure that person knows exo can't rap either but it doesn't change the fact that bp lyrics are not good, and s/he has every right to talk about it

If people criticize one group, other people will come for their faves. It happens all the time on AKP and Twitter, not just in this thread and not just to this one user. Blackpink are mocked for their raps all the time. If it's an Army or a (G)-idle fan doing it, fine, whatever, but I'm not reading that shit from SM stans lol

I mean you seem to think because I have EXO in my bio that means my exposure to rap is nothing else. So I assumed that’s how you are and you don’t listen to rap outside of kpop!

I didn’t come for only one group. A girl rapping nonsensical English reminds me first of Lisa nothing more.

the only thing I got from the I only care about Exo in your bio is that you should stop shading groups you don’t care about. said said absolutely nothing about your exposure to rap

Knetz aren't saying that Twice are copying BP by wearing hanbok, BP don't own a culture lmao

It's that the hanbok worn by Jisoo was not a regular hanbok and made specifically for Jisoo by their stylist. The HYLT hanboks got a ton of attention in SK and their stylist even won an award. She's not happy that someone else copied her work without giving her due credit

The vinyl only debuted at #8 on the Billboard Vinyl Albums chart and is limited edition, so I don't see how it accounted entirely for the 90/130 places The Album rose on BB200/Rolling Stones chart this week but I can already see from this thread that this is the narrative that one fandom will run with. Also you will never catch me keeping tabs on album shipments for my own faves, much less a group I don't stan but other ppl are different I guess

Who told you they can't date now? Blackpink rules that company now. Jennie is probably the only female idol who got off easily for dating without any backlash. Most blinks thought they were cute together because most blinks are girls.

Stop victimizing the girls, they are happy and they enjoy alot of freedom of other types which sadly other groups don't.

This tbh. I’m honestly so surprised at people who still think BP have a dating ban. Jisoo is 26 and there are people out there who believe she’s never kissed anyone in her life just bc YG said no. Also people saw BP and Exo’s managers together back then so the company/managers were 100% aware of Jennie dating. It’s not like she had to keep it some big secret because it was against the rules

There’s no reason to victimize the girls or, worse, make them look like helpless puppets with YG controlling every aspect of their lives when they’ve broken like 90% of the alleged restrictions in the OP

They have actually done a lot of these things though lol

They've posted pictures drinking while abroad, talked about drinking, and even drank alcohol in 24/365 episode. Jennie said she has her driver's license in an online fan-sign and she's had a dating "scandal." Jensoo wrote and produced for Lovesick Girls. All of them have iPhones and started posting with them regularly as soon as their Samsung deal is up. I think YG was super restrictive when they were rookies but now that they are 24-26 year old women who all live in their own homes their lives are not nearly so controlled.

The only ones that are actually legit imo is the vlog thing + controlled social media

I doubt it.

her vocals are meh, her dancing is meh, I don't think her face would be enough to make her very popular if she was not in bp. Even in blackpink jennie is the it girl in korea and not jisoo even though people say jisoo suits korean beauty standards more.

wow good for jisoo for debuting in one of, if not the most, competitive kpop companies is south korea with zero talent and not even being that pretty