Posts by nia-meria

James is a straight up asshole.

If I was Snape, I'd resent Harry too until I saw his eyes.

Snape was a nazi Voldemort fan who called Lily a mudblood and James is the asshole? For what, exposing Snape's pants? Snape was inventing deadly spells and spying on Marauders to expose and harm Lupin - who never did anything to Snape - and James is the asshole? Snape, FUCKING ADULT, was constantly abusing innocent children and harassing a boy for being his childhood bully's son (forgetting that he's also the son of the girl he loved? With his hatred he really forgot that and never thought 'maybe as respect for Lily I shouldn't abuse her son.... he didn't do anything wrong' Instead he was like 'oh no he's also James' son so I'll abuse him oop') and James is the asshole? k. He deserved the bullying and he deserved to die and rot so true

I need to reread the books I forgot almost everything :sleeping:

-

This is not unpopular but FUCK. THE. EPILOGUE.

All canon ships are trash. Ron/Hermione?? Really??? Harry and Ginny???

Not an opinion but remember in the first book Ginny was described as a little child? She was crying because because she wanted to go to Hogwarts too and Molly goes 'you're still too little' or sumn like that. She wouldn't say that if Ginny was 10 years old, she'd say 'you'l go next year wait a little bit'. But then in the second book she's suddenly 11 and is going to Hogwarts too :?::?: Rowling obviously quickly had to age her up 5 years to come up with a plot for the second book and to start planning Harry/Ginny. Idiotic! The ship is just Marty x Mary Sue, a famous boy who is a Chosen One and every girl wants to date and a popular pretty girl who has dated like 15 guys and plays quidditch lmfao (and the Chosen One's best friend's sister!!!)

Snape the POS deserved to rot in hell so true! Fuck him and all Snape apologists

Hermione is annoying and unlikable, especially in the movies

Sirius' death was fucking unnecessary Rowling you dumb bitch. What did it bring to the books???!

The way in the movies they made Ron a brainless dumbass and gave all stupid lines Harry said in the books to him :pepenomad:

Ginny and Luna girlfriends

Ron is insufferable whiny fucker and a terrible friend. He came with Harry to help with horcruxes then left like a bitch a week later, and came back not because he was ahamed of his actions and felt guilty for leaving his friend in such situation, but only because he heard Hermione's voice calling him. FUCKASS

I have more but can't remember them now I'll add later

How many times people will discuss this it’s getting so tiring....🥴

BE (their latest album) is one of the most relatable albums I have heard in the last few years. Music is subjective and millions of people enjoy their new releases, in fact they just keep growing each day so it has to be for a reason.

You're saying that yet got triggered by a different opinion on music? Funny!

You kiddos are a little confused me thinks. Lemme help (again).

It was always normal for kpop idols to sing in English. It's ALWAYS been normal. Idols have been singing in English for years. Nobody EVER said anything about it, literally NOBODY CARED.

Then in comes BTS, Bighit and ARMY. Bang Sihyuk who said kpop should be in Korean and groups who sing in English try too hard to gain western approval. BTS who loudly and proudly say 'We will not sing in English, if we suddenly start singing in English it won't be BTS no more. We are proud Koreans and want to become famous for singing in Korean'. ARMY, who immediately started harassing and shitting on every single kpop group who has ever released an English song, accusing them of trying to gain 'western validation', literally saying that BTS are superior Koreans unlike others, that they are better Koreans than the groups that have English songs. Y'all were shouting EVERYWHERE 'YASSS kings for refusing to sing in English!! Spreading Korean language!!!! Unlike other girls!!!!' Y'all been giving SO MUCH SHIT to other groups for singing in English for fucking years.

What happened then?! BTS and Bighit forget all their promises, their Koreanness and loud claims that they will never have an English songs! 'Oh umm yea we decided that we will sing in English, turns out becoming popular and charting in America with Korean song is very hard but we really want that Hot100 so we planned this shitty English track, thank god we can use the pandemic as an excuse :((('. And ARMY suddenly go 'Singing in English is normal!! Worry about your flop faves!' Like all the years of harassing idols for English songs never happened!

Do you kiddos understand what we're saying? It's all because of YOU. BTS and their stans! YOU came in and MADE IT A PROBLEM for idols to sing in English. YOU started to make it something shameful and controversial when it wasn't before. BTS and ARMY. Hypocrites who switched up the narrative super quick! Nobody gave a shit about English songs before y'all arrived. NOBODY WOULD CARE NOW. It became a problem BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR SHIT SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. Y'ALL DECIDED THAT IT'S SOMETHING BAD. BECAUSE BTS, YOUR HYPOCRITE FAVES MADE Y'ALL BELIEVE IT'S SOMETHING BAD. Y'ALL have been bullying other groups and deciding who is and isn't a real Korean.

NOW after all thet you hypocrite ass bitches wanna talk and be offended? NOW your narrative is completely different? NOW y'all want to forget and pretend like y'all and BTS never did and said all of that?

IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU.

You trolling.

BTS took on the school system, the government, and social treatment of young workers, and they CAUSED CHANGE. "BLM for promo" lol, they donated to charity, what do you want them to do? Look up their group donations and the various members' private donations, they donate to charity CONSTANTLY. And ARMY donates to charity in their name. Since the 9th, ARMY has donated 132,000 USD to a hospital for kids in Yoongi's name in honor of his birthday, plus dozens of other projects. What has your fav done lately for social causes?

You clearly are a child so this one time I won't be too hard on you, arguing with kids isn't my style lol. If I tell you who my faves are you're gonna have a hart attack probably... I'll let you guess. And I'll let you read my post again. It starts with "Bighit marketing BTS as a woke socially aware activist group when those guys never speak explicitly on any social issues, you for some reason replied with something that has nothing to do with my post. So go read it again lol.

What change did they cause? They don't speak on social issues. They avoid the topics of racism and homophobia except saying 1-2 bare minimum sentences. They didn't 'take on' anything, they're simply writing songs, they're one of the MANY musicians in Korea who have talked about the things you mentioned, and a lot of them brought more awareness to it than BTS. Mental health, LGBTQA right, racism - many artists talked about this. ACTUALLY TALKED, not just said 2 words. BTS mostly write about them because Bighit knows these topics attract young fans. The survey Bighit did where they ask fans personal questions about depression will tell you that lmao. Bighit uses mental health and social issues as promo. Just facts here nothing else.

They donated to charity and? Millions of people do so? Almost every idol ever has donated to charities, you know that? Some of them donate more than BTS. Do donations make them woke legendary social activists?? Btw their donations aren't private, the media always writes about them. Again this has nothing to do with my post.

Yes, they did use BLM for promo, it's so obvious only total idiots still deny it lmao. It was brought up in every interview for no reason like they did something heroic, Bighit still uses BLM and their performative donation to promote them, BTS and other 2 groups donated exactly at the same time and tweeted about BLM at the same time, then had their 'heroic' action and kpop stans' 'activism' (aka spamming fancams) praised on American TV the next day <3 So unplanned! Not intentional at all lolol. BTS were silent about protests for days, everyone was asking them to speak up and raise awareness. They kept ignoring it. Tweeted only at the last moment. It was a planned promo honny. BTS kings of social awareness <33333

Armys were bullyng Black fans and everyone who was asking BTS to speak, and donated only after BTS did. Then started to bully Black fans again shoving their performative donations in their faces. Armys don't give a shit about activism lol. Oh besides, the organization BTS donated to has nothing to do with Black lives, none of that money went to victims. If they really cared they would research it. (:

AR