Posts by lathia

Been a long time since I’ve made a thread...

I’ve stepped away from Allkpop and Discord for a while after the revamp but now I realized there wasn’t much I missed.

When I first joined allkpop, I was confused why everyone thought it was such a trashy website. I mean the trolling was amazing, plenty of detailed paragraphs to read over. Now? Everything is all for the akorns and money. This place is so fucking corrupted it’s turning into America’s economy. Killing for cash.

Kudos to the users who have lasted years on this website, quite impressive - and I feel for you. What a shame these new users don’t know about the shit Allkpop has done, like leaking celebrities nudes and all other shit. I’ll keep this short and simple so these newbies can shit on this as well.

I haven’t used AKp much after the revamp. This place has turned into a hell hole. Poor Johnny, he was complaining before the revamp in 2020 how so many users were “shitting” in his home. Ah, what a shame, his house is now flooded now with shit. You all treat each other like shit ever since the revamp. Sure there might’ve been some annoying shits before but they were barely noticeable. At this point it’s as if all the users here just want to create arguments.

Which brings me to the fact that it sometimes, no, always - seems like no one on this forums has heard of ‘opinion,’ or has ever took a joke or even know what either one of these words mean. It’s as if this forums is crawling with 13 years olds. You all act as if this forums are is real life, and your life depends on bashing other people... it’s not that hard to take a chill pill...

To close it off I would like to let you know, the whole reaction thing is really shitty, who got time to click three dots and then search for the reaction you want to add when your reading a long ass thread. Funny how any of the users here have any guts to complain about reddit when this place is a total mess. I’ll end this with a small tip, If you want to make your forums better, make good choices, not worse. Your welcome.

Anyways, I don’t want to drag this too long but I’m gonna end this with a sweet note. Many of the users I’ve known on here have either left or have a new account. So I’ll try my best to find your tag, if not..Thank you to my amazing wife, Pikaachoo and rosieslover Biggest thanks out there too purplemoo Eggy, Moocow, or whatever, for keeping me on this forum this long - I wouldn’t be posting this if it wasn’t for you. Thank you to Ritowings, for being the best cha eunwoo supporter out there -w- . And thanks cherrylipsoul and if you ever find this QueenMaknae27 , then smile a bit, K? Thank you to Solus + Medicine boy + ahparkchaeyoung (crisps) + so many other people who I’ve met along the way and me laugh. + I forgot to add: Thank you events team, I didn’t spend that much there but I loved working with the team!

Anyways. I’m done with this forum. Can anyone tell me how to permaban myself?

:lover3: