Posts by haj1ma

Nah. There are still some people who aren't shallow left in the world. If you accept and love yourself, flaws and all, people will pick up on that energy.

Good luck trying to have some confidence when everybody is looking down on you, or even laughing at your face. you are acting like it's that simple. Like it's a joke lol.

you can stay like this as always an grumble about your life or you can move your Ass an try to change your life. Even if your are the ugliest person it is still possible to make friend to get out and have fun. Hell you don't need to hang out with person that looks like the Pretty Kpop Idols. Find someone as ugly as you or even uglier ( and don't tell me there is no Uglier as you there is always some who is uglier ) If someone want to be friends with you they give a shit about your look. Or do you think I choose my friend I have because they look good or because we share the same Interest. Your are Way to focus on the Appearance. I mean I'm also not Pretty and hell a lot of people made fun of my face but I still have friends my best friend is even a Model no joke a real Model. But guess what who is the one in a relationship of course my Model Friend......okey it's me. You just use your appearance as excuse for everything. Do you really believe that your Family don't care about you because your are Ugly do have such low expectations of your Family?

I have more the felling you just have a Shitty Character and this is the reason why no one want to hang out with you.

You are no way in hell uglier than me lol, I am one of these people who are always uglier than everybody else. I am fit and I take care of myself but my face is so goddammit ugly as fuck lol. I can't change that. My family left today all of them without telling me, they went out to eat lunch and left me home alone without food (they always do that). They don't even ask if I am dead or alive, sometimes I would lock myself for days. My personality is fine, I am always the one who would call people and friends, check on them and invite them, I try not to complain and be drama free, but they never ask or check on me, or invite me, I realized that doesn't matter and pointless. Then I stopped calling them and guess what!!! no one ever called. Nobody has called me for years now.... And those my childhood friends... I realize it's because of my ugliness people always will know deep down that I am a loser (there are certain characteristics associated with ugly people, and don't try to deny that) who doesn't have a normal life. It's depressing as fuck, but you people are average and will never realize what the too ugly person go through. I am going to get plastic surgery hopefully It can turn things around a little bit. If I died It doesn't matter I am already dead lol. Stop blaming me for something I have no control over goddammit. X/

Seriously I am so ugly, every day it's a pain to just wake up. Everyone look at my face in utter disgust. I am probably the ugliest person you have ever seen. And everyone treat me like shit. There is no one in my life. I have 0 friends. I have no family that care about me. No one ever invited me. I have never dated anyone. I am completely alone and I feel like living is pointless, And then whenever I complained about it people will tell me beauty is subjective, then why the hell do I have this life. Or some people telling me I have BDD, no I don't I am just that ugly, trust me if I was even average I would have known since I am good at analyzing faces. Because I am obsessed with looks and I truly believe looks are everything in life. If I was good looking people would have showed interest in me. I am just so sick and tired of people and this lame ass society. Ughhh:cursing:

i dig the tune

Not bad 8|

Thoughts?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sure but it same for us.

Like, I don't go "love" all posts sharing same opinion as me and "dislike" or "answering" with shading to all comments I don't accept :sweatr:

You asked to "show people who was better performer in world" as Taemin and once we shared our pov, you kind become mad/ironic and invalided our povs. If you wasn't ready to see comments of people disagreeing with you, you should had stick to do an appreciation thread for Taemin without asking our opinions...

I am not mad :D

Weak attempt at taking away credits from Taemin outstanding vocals

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.