Posts by BomxDara

I remember better trolls than normal users so I disagree with your statement.

Yes you should remember the better trolls.

The irrelevant ones you shouldn’t remember… that’s my point. Irrelevant things aren’t memorable that’s the point

Didn't your main account get banned..the same one who would harp about BTS in top 10. Forgot the account name. Damn was such an irrelevant troll. Read the first 3 lines and knew it was that clown back again.

Doesn’t seem to be an irrelevant troll if you remember them and reply tbh.

What kind of logic is this? So because she got the bare minimum it is ok. You calling me an akgae after saying this is hysterical.

Pretty clear her promo was cut short because of other members PFW schedules, which is just tragic behaviour from a company. But sure, calling it out makes me the bad one. No other solo promo will be so short but who cares, it's Lisa right?

How can they cut promo short when you say there was no promo?

Stick to one story.

Yes the promo was lacking, but it was for all members.

Well said

People thinking that BTS fandom is made out of teenager girls is not perperuating a sterotype that is preventing people from living their life decently or having access to their basic rights as human beings. It might be hurting your ego but it is not affecting your life the way racism, sexism or homophobia would so lets stop making these parallels.

+1

I dont understand comments like this.

What's the need to point out his skin color? if it was reverse and it was a black man, you would be cancelled, you guys hate stereotypes so much but feed into them yourselves with comments like this.

I disagree with 99 percent of what you say and do on this forum most of the time, but this is the 1 percent that I agree with. You said it before I could.

And this is the reason why CONTEXT matters :pepestare:

Lol you replied right as I edited to add this:

Edit: I'll also add that how such comments are made is important in many situations. It's pretty obvious that comment wasn't made in any negative way or put in a context that it could be seen by a rational person to be meant to be harmful.

I think that you missed the point. There's nothing wrong with teenaged girls. The problem is the stereotype. On the other hand, you just might not see the issue though since you think it's actually true....

If you think the stereotype is a problem, then it seems you think there is something wrong with teenaged girls. Many people would see a crowd of BTS fans, or see them on twitter or tiktok, and notice a high amount of younger girls. There's nothing wrong with that observation.
    There are harmful stereotypes, and then there are non-judgemental, non-harmful stereotypes based on observations.

Edit: I'll also add that how such comments are made is important in many situations. It's pretty obvious that comment wasn't made in any negative way or put in a context that it could be seen by a rational person to be meant to be harmful.

I don't see anything wrong with that joke considering most BTS fans are teen girls. Unless other army members think being a teen girl is bad, I don't see why there is any outrage.

James obviously not listening to the album though, yikes that could have been horrible PR for him.

I don't agree that the song is bad. Its in the same lane as blackpink songs unlike rose's stuff. So if "how you like that" and "kill this love" can chart in melon top 10 - song wise there's no reason lalisa cannot as well. Judging by the initial ULs someone posted - it sounds like K-blinks didn't show up for her. I'll leave it up to others to speculate on the reasons for that.

Regardless, her solo has been a success and (some) fans constantly ruminating on the only metric in which she is not doing well(Korean charting) gives the image of failure when that is not the case.

It's the same genre, but in many ways it's quite different than HYLT and Kill This love (which themselves charted way differently). Doing the same genre doesn't guarantee success. It's not a great argument to argue that the music isn't necessarily the reason.
    I really like Lisa but I also thought the song was a let down compared to every other blackpink song (member or solo).

Exactly, you think. So you are also speculating.

It doesn't matter, at the end of the day, she is selling well...and that's all that matters.

That user also thought Bp never charted in top 30 of bb100 so clearly their thoughts are usually wrong if it’s about BP. So the truth would likely be the opposite of what he said 😂