Posts by Livy123

Dude you're over thinking everything. Like I said it's a nice comparison so there's no ill intent behind it. If some fans like you get triggered over it and start creating a fan war from either side then the problem is you lot, either stop following certain accounts and find new ones or get of social media if you can't take it.

I'd rather see a Taeyeon comparison with a junior idol rather than the years of absolute hate and abuse she used to get daily.

It's not a nice comparison to Taeyeons fans, that's the whole point you guys don't seem to get. It makes Taeyeonfans annoyed, just like how MYs get mad about the BP comparisons. It's not as easy as unfollowing accounts when it shows up in Taeyeons search and tag.

"than the years of absolute hate and abuse she used to get daily." That's what I'm trying to avoid here. MYs are being annoying, Taengbbas are starting to talk back. Soon we'll have both of them getting dragged, all just because people can't stop making stupid comparisons.

I still don't see how Winter looks like Taeyeon

Because they don't. They just take their fave and search for an image where Taeyeon has had a similar haircolor and hairstyle (which is easy because Taeyeon has had hundreds in the 15 years of her career) and then take those two pics next to each other and voilá they look "similar" even though their features are completely different.

It happens with other idols too but Aespafans have by far been the worst. RV stans indeed used to do it with Irene (and other members) too but I think they they realized maybe it's better to just focus on their own identity so they stopped.

They don't mind it because it's good comparison. Also winter looks and gives off taeyeon vibes to many people. No one minds good comparison, it's the negative ones they don't like. That's the difference

You understand the whole point is that it's not a good comparison for Taeyeons fans right?
    We have no interest in Aespa, yet constantly get bombared with posts about them because their fans want to compare their fave to Taeyeon. So we are annoyed, just like how MYs are annoyed at their faves being compared to BP.

Is it really that big of a deal? It's not like they're bashing Tae so at least it's some form of admiration which is always nice to see

It's becoming a big deal because of how it happens hundreds of times every day, it's only a matter of time before Taeyeons less politically correct stans start dragging Winter (I've already seen some laughing at tweets comparing their vocals) and once that happens we'll have a completely unnecessary fanwar on our hands.

Tbh tho the reason Winter gets compared to Taeyeon is cus SHE LOOKS LIKE A LITERAL CLONE of her. Nobody gives a damn abt snsd anymore. U shud than aespa girlies for keeping ur favs relevant

She literally doesn't. People take an image of their fave and find a pic of Taeyeon having similar hair (which is easy since she's had hundreds of different styles/colors during the 15 years of her career), put them next to each other and then claim they look the same.

And please, if Taeyeon was irrelevant there would be 0 reason for any of you to want to compare your faves to her or want your faves to be "the next Taeyeon", why are you even trying.

When they CONSTANTLY try to compare Winter to Taeyeon. :facepalm:

Ever since their debut I can't search Taeyeon on twitter without Winter showing up and it's getting real tired. I get that everyone wants their fave to be like Taeyeon and sure you are not alone in doing the "next taeyeon/taeyeons daughter" thing, but you are far and beyond the worst.

So please, if you're annoyed at the comparisons maybe stop comparing your faves to others too. After coachella many in Taeyeons solo fandom started to openly tweet about how pissed they are over it, so please stop before we get into fanwars over it. Let Winter have her own identity.

I mean they debuted nearly a decade before the oldest group.

Yeah and SNSD were already hallyu legends before Sistar had their first hit: hell Taeyeon alone had 3 OST hits and 2 duet hits before they debuted. She's already achieved everything these girls want to achieve by being on Queendom.

Also I'm hoping y'all translate all this Hyolyn hype to her solo career, idk why ppl haven't jumped on her train before when they jumped on Hwasas

The idol host thing started with Kingdom. The first season of Queendom was hosted by an actress and a presenter iirc, but with Kingdom it actually made more sense because TVXQ were legendary compared to the competitors.

Are you seriously trying to say Taeyeon is not legendary in comparison to the contestants here lmao?

The concept of Queendom is for the contestants to compete and gain recognition, Hyolyn is there because despite her talent her commercial success isn't good; heck it's not even the best in her group.

Taeyeon is rumored to film 3 reality shows actually lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That account has 0 credibility, I need kpopfans to stop taking "rumour" and "insider" accounts seriously. One day I'm gonna make a fake one and then laugh at all the gullible people falling so easily for anything.

Taeyeon joined Clubhouse? She was talking with Heize :love:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com