Posts by z1

Or is it just Attention losing alot of steam?

From yesterday 10am kst to today 9am kst

Attention: 541k to 513k ULs (-28k)

Pink Venom: 478k to 474k ULs (-4k)

Hype Boy: 431k to 423k ULs (-8k)

The other songs at the top are not losing that much but Attention is really dropping hard.

If it continues like this it will be #3 before the weekends

If Pink Venom ends up as a hit song it will be Blackpink's 8th in korea.

I dont see KTL as one but I know there are people who like to debate this

This after Whistle, PWF, AIIYL, D4, FY, HYLT, LSG

Huge. Is there any other gg with equal or lesser gaon #1s but more hits in korea?

I dont think Blackpink's performance changed at all after inkigayo and VMA.

Obviously it looks stable but it has been stable the whole of last week.

The only difference is that it is going to make Attention sweat for that 2nd place now maybe since its gaining on Attention alot again. A week too late for that im afraid

Lovesick girls/AIIYL chart performance 2.0? Their more hype songs usually are the opposite though

Did after like steal attention listener base? I am surprised after like has so much momentum. Is it the love dive effect only? Or people genuinely enjoying after like? Both?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe. Attention lost 30k ULs in 6hrs, next hour it is going to get overtaken in ULs by After Like

Check it again :pepe_akorns::peperich:

Congratulations lmao.

You will have fuel to provoke people for a while then

Blackpink and Twice are just too different from each other in terms of areas of success so people will always have something to argue about. Fans just can't be objective enough to see it at the end of the day

The only stat that they can be comparable in, which many dont see, is the number of career hit songs in Korea. Blackpink is only one or two away in that aspect now and even at the end of their careers it should be quite similar.

As said by someone before, inkigayo and VMAs are unlikely to affect Blackpink's performance. They have way too high of a peak and ULs for that

Music shows- good for lesser known groups to promote, not well known groups and definitely not Blackpink with their 500k ULs. Most ppl who watch those shows are already kpop fans in korea

VMA- International show, koreans wont know about it unless they make it to the news in korea

After Like looks to take #1, assuming Attention dont gain too much next week.

The only way for Blackpink's korean performance to get boosted by promos is if they choose to go on huge variety shows. The rest is up to the general public.

As good as the brands can be we have seen plenty of songs that tanked after getting crazy starts and ULs.

You can never predict korean GP taste imo, I still dont understand the hype for Attention, Hype Boy or Pink Venom in that case but it is what it is. They chart high and continue peaking because ppl in korea clearly likes it in some way and is continuing to listen to the song.

Will Attention continue peaking next week?

I am pretty sure After Like will continue rising over the weekend and next week, it is just how fast it can rise, I am not too sure about pink venom but it seems like it will continue peaking as well albeit very slowly after the weekends

The only song out of the big 3 now with chance to hit #1s in everything now is After Like, assuming it can be stable on genie. Idk why but Pink Venom seem to have good hold on it even after a week. Also a long way to go in melon

I dont think scientist was even close to reaching top 10 right? It peaked in the 50s in daily chart

Decline is relative, well it is because Twice had such a good run from 2016-2018 compared to now.

No Twice song has passed 500M digital points since Fancy more than 3 years ago

If you think abt the kind of hit songs they had before that, you'd say that they are far off where they used to be

Obviously being stronger globally since then means that it doesnt really matter in korea anymore

I just can't remember when the numbers started getting shown as 2016 for example is way too low for Twice. So I can only imagine the count started a few months into the year

Those numbers from 2016 17 are from gaon updates yearly right? Or something like that, i remember they use to release some kind of points but were so low compared to points used for tracking from 2018 onwards, so nobody thinks they are legit

This person has tracked it from 2016 onwards, don't think I've seen something from before that

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

if you open the Twice and BP files and go to the digital summary tabs. This site doesn't let you link google drive for some reason

Damn those pre 2018 numbers look really bad, actually 2018 numbers still look ridiculous as well, heart shaker almost the same number of points as fancy

This person has tracked it from 2016 onwards, don't think I've seen something from before that

if you open the Twice and BP files and go to the digital summary tabs. This site doesn't let you link google drive for some reason

My numbers looks correct compared to that, nice i dont have to track anymore